Dogecoin (DOGE) added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogecoin (DOGE) added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Hi, we have added Dogecoin (DOGE) to our exchange. It is available to be traded in below pairs

DOGE/ADZ
    DOGE/BTC
    DOGE/ETH

FYI the withdrawal fee for DOGE is currently set to be 100.

If you like you can use this link from Coinmarketcap to know more about Dogecoin.

Let's head to the exchange and have fun!

Wish you all the best!

The ADZbuzz Team

PS. Refer the ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper for understanding the unique, most beneficial to traders, feature of ADZbuzz Exchange.

Last edited by camohitmishra; 05-16-2018, 05:19 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Good to see this coin in exchange

Comment

Wohoo, I have some Dogecoin in other exchange, It's time to bring that coin home
      < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Great to see Doge added to the exchange! I missed it already!
        Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! | First Decentralized Trading Platform for automated trading ... click here!

Comment

Finally, DOGE is here, I will transfer it now to our exchange
          JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

It's good to see more coins being added to the exchange

Comment

Why is the Dogecoin withdrawal fee so high. Let look at a livecoin.net the Dogecoin withdrawal fee is 2 dogecoin. I know since adzbuzz is new so can the fee atleast be lowered majorly. To at least 4 dogecoins
              Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
              ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                Valid point being competitive with withdrawal fees is important. I have only bought particular coins on particular exchanges simply because of having a dramatically cheaper withdrawal fee.
                Last edited by mb001589; 05-17-2018, 09:51 AM.

Nice to see new coins, but the fee should be smaller compared to other exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post
                Why is the Dogecoin withdrawal fee so high. Let look at a livecoin.net the Dogecoin withdrawal fee is 2 dogecoin. I know since adzbuzz is new so can the fee atleast be lowered majorly. To at least 4 dogecoins
                The question is though, how long wll it take for the transaction to confirm at that rate? If we set it that low traders will complain that it will take hours for the transactions to confirm.

Also at current rate the fee is $0.4 which is mightly low considering fees of other coins are sometimes 10 times that price due to congested networks.
                Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

The question is though, how long wll it take for the transaction to confirm at that rate? If we set it that low traders will complain that it will take hours for the transactions to confirm.

Also at current rate the fee is $0.4 which is mightly low considering fees of other coins are sometimes 10 times that price due to congested networks.
                  A fee of 2 dogecoins only takes me less than 30 minutes to confirm.
                  Maybe be one the first exchange to let the trader choose diff modes.
                  Aka slow=less fee
                  medium=medium fee
                  Fast-high fees

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

A fee of 2 dogecoins only takes me less than 30 minutes to confirm.
                    Maybe be one the first exchange to let the trader choose diff modes.
                    Aka slow=less fee
                    medium=medium fee
                    Fast-high fees
                    If that is our experience we will consider lowering the fee. Unfortunately during testing it was not.

That's indeed a good idea, but not easy to implement if there are 100's of coins listed on our exchange. I've seen this for Bitcoin wallets but they can monitor the various metrics which determine the transaction fee closely as they only have one coin to monitor.
                    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

If that is our experience we will consider lowering the fee. Unfortunately during testing it was not.

That's indeed a good idea, but not easy to implement if there are 100's of coins listed on our exchange. I've seen this for Bitcoin wallets but they can monitor the various metrics which determine the transaction fee closely as they only have one coin to monitor.
                      Then how then the coins to add are no fee coins such as Iota and Nano-those coins have no transaction fees and a huge community

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Dogecoin should now be removed from the voting list

Comment

• camohitmishra
                          camohitmishra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It has been removed from the voting list now. Thanks for reminding

I say keep the fees at 4.

Comment

Working...
                        X