Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotional tools - Banners now available

Hi guys,

Today we have added some banners to members' account with your affiliate link integrated.

This would help in your promotional efforts and gain referrals

You can find them here

Promotional tools - Banners

Wish You Luck!

The ADZbuzz team

Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Niceeee. I'm going to use them for sure
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

Thanks for sharing will be valuable to our promotions.Thanks

Comment

I checked out the banners even though they are good we are lacking any banners that directly promotes to crypto-enthusiasts.

If I was to see that banner I would not have any idea that the project is crypto related and I would think they pay out in dollars, and won't be so interested.

We need a banner that lets people know they can earn daily crypto and passive income in crypto on ADZbuzz, and/or a banner that promotes the ADZbuzz daily airdrop.

A specific banner for the crypto community would be great which is what we are missing

Also we are missing a banner that lets people know they can get life-long advertising on the viral news site ADZbuzz too.

Comment

You know what would be great also? As Miles said, it would be great to have crypto related banners + i dont know if this is possible but it would be awsome if you guys could somehow made few options of different banners and all we would have to do is type the name of the community or insert link of the community and it would also be showing the name of the community in the banner. I know its kinda strange, but this was just a thought from me .

Comment

Working...
          X