Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addition of feature to benefit ACT Owners - Special Ad Spot Offer (SAS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition of feature to benefit ACT Owners - Special Ad Spot Offer (SAS)

Hi everyone, today we have added a limited, special ad spot for ADZbuzz Community Owners to advertise their communities. We believe this is the premium ad spot as Own-a-community Page is visited by many people and hence owning a spot here will benefit ACT owners very well.

The ad spot cost 10k ADZcoin payable in BTC, but the buyer gets those ADZcoin as Bonus, locked in a wallet, to make the offer completely risk-free. The buyer can withdraw those ADZcoin when they want. With each ad spot the buyer can promote up to 10 communities and the buyer can buy as many spots as they wish until the limit of 1,000 spots is filled. The buyer also get extra exposure if they decide to lock their coins for a certain period, in advance.

The ads submitted from this offer will appear on this page
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SAS.png Views:	1 Size:	51.0 KB ID:	20924

You can check the offer and the related FAQs here

After you have ordered* you will be able to see the details here

Here you will be able to check the History of your orders on ADZbuzz

*Please note that buyers would be able to submit their ads starting next week as we are still working on developments.

PS. Please visit this link to know more about ADZbuzz Communities

So, let's visit the Page and order our SAS

PS. Learn the steps to submit your ads at this page.
    PS2 Learn how to read the Global Stats at this page.
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 06-25-2018, 04:29 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

I'have just bought mine! Any bonus for the first buyer?
    Discover The World

Comment

NICE!

Hands up who is going to use this offer to promote their communities?

Me, Me, Me!

Sorry for making a mess with the gif but I cannot hide my excitement
      < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Good to see this as its same like a masternode so people can invest in it without any tension free

Comment

camohitmishra JensSteyaert i was thinking now. If i want to order 50 ad spot order i have to send you 1,48 btc(aprox.), for that i ll get 500k Adzcoins. I know there is no chance that this 50 ad spot order ll be filled like with one buy order, but if you calculate it like this. If like 5 people order 50 ad spot order you guys would have to get 2,5 mil. Adzcoins from the market bellow 300 satoshis, is this even possible, otherwise you wouldnt be able to fullfill order. I hope you guys understand what i mean. Even if like 100 people buy 1 ad spot that would mean 1 mil. Adzcoins. I m not sure how you guys would be able to buy with like 3 btc. Keep that in mind, please.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
            camohitmishra JensSteyaert i was thinking now. If i want to order 50 ad spot order i have to send you 1,48 btc(aprox.), for that i ll get 500k Adzcoins. I know there is no chance that this 50 ad spot order ll be filled like with one buy order, but if you calculate it like this. If like 5 people order 50 ad spot order you guys would have to get 2,5 mil. Adzcoins from the market bellow 300 satoshis, is this even possible, otherwise you wouldnt be able to fullfill order. I hope you guys understand what i mean. Even if like 100 people buy 1 ad spot that would mean 1 mil. Adzcoins. I m not sure how you guys would be able to buy with like 3 btc. Keep that in mind, please.
            The BTC is calculated at current ADZcoin rate. So when the rate of ADZcoin goes higher so the required BTC
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

I understand what you mean camohitmishra but lets say that 20 people go now and order 10k or more each now, how you ll be able to get that many Adzcoins if there wont be any availible on the market. You would have to get like 200k Adzcoins or more for less than 300 satoshis. Plus you need to get btc 1st after that you are able to buy Adzcoins with it.

Comment

• Ammikas
                Ammikas commented
                Editing a comment
                Very valid question

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if that would cause delays in orders being processed, as you would need to wait untill the 10k ADZ have been purchased.

I placed an order but didn't make the btc transfer immediately. When I came back like half a day later to continue, I can see the page where I'm supposed to continue but it didn't bring me back to the AdzbuzzPay details. I have attached those snapshots. Pls advise. Tq

Comment

Same screen for me. I transferred the bitcoin immediately to the given address, but the adspot shows in waiting payment status. I opened a helpdesk ticket, hopefully wil get sorted out soon.
                Discover The World

Comment

Same to me. BTC did not arrived!
                  Order in in Waiting Status on this page: https://adzbuzz.com/packages/orders

Comment

• rucana
                    rucana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Order has now expired. What will happen next?

Hi Guys, please note that all orders have been recorded. It's just an issue with the cron on our live site to reflect it in your account. It's great to mention the issue so we can fix this and we can assure this is only a minor thing.

We have a 2 day meeting with all the ADZbuzz devs the coming days and will also make a promo video to introduce the whole team etc. We will fix the issue early next week and shortly after you'll be able to submit your ads. We are appreciating your understanding as for now we are testing a major new feature the ADZbuzzPay payment processor which can become similar to Coinpayments.

About the above question. Yes if somebody buys 50 spots the price of ADZcoin would inevitably rise. What we will do then is become a "market maker' for ADZcoin and we can do that because we have incoming ADZcoins from token sales and buy our own ADZcoins we receive by placing and filling orders on the ADZbuzz Exchange at current market rate.

But obviously if the market is stable which it is now we will just fill all sell orders on every exchange ADZcoin trades using the BTC from this offer to acquire 10K ADZ for all buyers.
                  Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Thanks for this new offer. It is quite a huge news and only few people commented it...I am glad to read that you will make a video, we defenitly need it.

Comment

JensSteyaert Thats great to hear. Keep the good work guys .

Comment

This is great news! Good to hear all the queries from our dedicated members and Jens replies to them. Looks like Jens has covered all bases and looked into all aspects. Thanks once again to Jens and the development team.

Comment

I have also sent btc for 1 spot which reach adz account late and order is now showing expired...hence adz team is req. to change status from expired to paid asap. Order ID is 5280

It is also suggested to offer some special rewards to those member who ordered first day first show...
                          Last edited by vnkvnk; 06-14-2018, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X