Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Statistics available for SAS Offer (Special Ad Spot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Statistics available for SAS Offer (Special Ad Spot)

Hi, thanks to our dedicated developers, we have added additional information on SAS Offer (Special Ad Spot).

Now, members can see the global statistics about the offer, which means how many members have purchased the spot, how many spots are sold in total and how many spots remain to be bought. These stats are in addition to the members' personal stats about the offer.

You can watch these stats from this page.

If you have missed the update on this "limited, no risk, offer" it was first announced here.

So, let's visit the page and have fun!

PS. A little clarification on the stats, how to read that.

For instance say there are 10 Order and 59 Positions.
    10 Orders means 10 members have ordered the SAS package. 59 positions means some of them have ordered multiple spots and out of a total of 1000 spots 59 are filled and 941 remains to be filled
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 06-21-2018, 11:05 AM. Reason: Clarification on Stats
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Nice update. Now we need stats about the whole adzbuzz project like how many new members have joined, upcoming updates, about buyback, server time, how many gold members and so on. All important stuff in one place to see stats about it.

God job for developers
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

NIce job dev team!

Very welcome addition
      < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Great, nice job, now all that statistic that Hrvatsko mentioned would be great to know. I am sure it will be visible soon. Keep up with great work

Comment

Great work day by day and much more appreciable

Comment

Great Job By Entire Adz Team.....STAT means Transparent Business....

Comment

Good job and thumbs up for all the developer and Adzbuzz team.
              https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

This week we were supposed to see our personal SAS purchases. Those of us who purchased early and had the timer expire stating that we missed our purchased deadline. Jens had mentioned all is good in the background. Will we see our personal stats soon?

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post
                  6/13/2018
                  We have a 2 day meeting with all the ADZbuzz devs the coming days and will also make a promo video to introduce the whole team etc. We will fix the issue early next week and shortly after you'll be able to submit your ads. We are appreciating your understanding as for now we are testing a major new feature the ADZbuzzPay payment processor which can become similar to Coinpayments.
                  Can't wait to see the new ad spots also.

Comment

Hi dollarbill you can already see your personal as well as Global stats at this page.

You can now also submit your ads. Please refer this page for steps and more information.
                    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

My stats say 0. Also Special Ad Spot Available Post : 0. Do I need to submit a support ticket?
                      5303 2018-06-16 01:49:30 special-ad-spots Special Ad Spot A (1 Spot) 10000.00000000 ADZ Expired
                      Last edited by dollarbill; 06-26-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                        My stats say 0. Also Special Ad Spot Available Post : 0. Do I need to submit a support ticket?
                        5303 2018-06-16 01:49:30 special-ad-spots Special Ad Spot A (1 Spot) 10000.00000000 ADZ Expired
                        Hi, yes please raise the support ticket, there must be an issue if its not visible. Here's the link for your convenience. ADZbuzz Helpdesk
                        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
                        X