Bitcoin Cash (BCH) added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin Cash (BCH) added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Hi, we have added Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to our exchange. It is available to be traded in below pairs

BCH/ADZ
    BCH/BTC
    BCH/ETH

The withdrawal fee for BCH is currently set to be at 0.001.

If you like you can use this link from Coinmarketcap to know more about BCH.

Let's head to the exchange and have fun!

Wish You Luck!

The ADZbuzz Team

PS. Refer the ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper for understanding the unique, most beneficial to traders, feature of ADZbuzz Exchange.

Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Another great addition to ADZbuzz exchange.

Comment

Niceeee. Keep exchange ready and with more and more pairs for transfer to new domain
      JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

I really dont know why adz ignore us even it will be good if they launch much voted coins first in exchange and that question i repeat many time but no response ????

Comment

• survivor
          survivor commented
          Editing a comment
          mastwal, you are not ignored. The voting page is still the main priority and the main way to have ones favorite coin to be added to our exchange. BCH was the last token to be added before we can start adding the tokens voted on our voting thread as mentioned in the OP on that thread. The next 10 tokens that is already on our priority list of integration to our exchange are the top 10 tokens voted here in our forum.
      Working...
      X