Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Update July 7

Hi Everybody,

Here is a long awaited update about proceedings in the ADZbuzz Project.

Read it here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/Update-July-7.pdf

This one includes:

-> Info about the revamped ACT offer
    -> Marketing of the ADZbuzz Project
    -> ADZbuzz Exchange Rebranding
    -> Much more info...

Enjoy and have a great day!

The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Thanks for the update.
    CTFO Hemp

Comment

Thanks for the update but I hope everyone will understand how it will work because to me it seems quite complicated.

Comment

Thanks for the update, I read it, but there are some points not 100% clear to me:

1. So in the new offer ADZbuzz will limit the number of newly created communities to 84.000 for ever? Once this number is reached it will not be possible to create any more community in ADZbuzz? What will happen to current communities? And what about our purchased communitites that were still not tokeknized, what happens to those?

2. Regarding ADZAC selling, what guarantees that all ADZAC sell orders will be fulfilled at all price level? The revenue from the community selling will not cover that.

3. What if there is not enough ADZAC for sale, how will you give 1000 ADZAC along with the community sale? Will you buy ADZcoin on exchange and burn into ADZAC?

3. Will I be able to burn my ADZcoins any time in future into ADZAC and sell ADZAC at the current price level? Or this selling possiblity only goes for the ADZAC that are currently hold?

4. Theoretical question, but if all 84.000.000 ADZcoins are burned into ADZAC, how will be the daily profit distribution? I mean if there is no more ADZcoin available.

Sorry for lot of questions, some may sound stupid and maybe obivius for others, but not for me.
        Discover The World

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
          Thanks for the update, I read it, but there are some points not 100% clear to me:

1. So in the new offer ADZbuzz will limit the number of newly created communities to 84.000 for ever? Once this number is reached it will not be possible to create any more community in ADZbuzz? What will happen to current communities? And what about our purchased communitites that were still not tokeknized, what happens to those?

2. Regarding ADZAC selling, what guarantees that all ADZAC sell orders will be fulfilled at all price level? The revenue from the community selling will not cover that.

3. What if there is not enough ADZAC for sale, how will you give 1000 ADZAC along with the community sale? Will you buy ADZcoin on exchange and burn into ADZAC?

3. Will I be able to burn my ADZcoins any time in future into ADZAC and sell ADZAC at the current price level? Or this selling possiblity only goes for the ADZAC that are currently hold?

4. Theoretical question, but if all 84.000.000 ADZcoins are burned into ADZAC, how will be the daily profit distribution? I mean if there is no more ADZcoin available.

Sorry for lot of questions, some may sound stupid and maybe obivius for others, but not for me.
          Hello, sure no worries i'll explain your questions:

1. We will just start when the offer launched, all other communities tokenized will just be added to the total number.

2. Not sure if I understand that question. The ACt sales are ongoing until all slots are filled. The longer you wait the higher the price you can sell your ADZAC for.

3. There will just be buy walls then for ADZAC until they are filled.

4. All ADZ that are burned can be sold at current price level. So if there are buy walls (as mentioned in answer above) you can buy ADZ, burn them and instantly sell them for BTC, ETh or even ADZ if the price is lower than on exchanges. That's why this setup will push the value of ADZ gradually upwards.

5. First of all ADZ won't be mined all in our lifetime. It will probably take 100+ years even. That being said, the profit share could be done in any crypto to grow people's crypto portfolio.

Hope that helps and don't mind asking more questions. I can assure that this will be very clear when the offer is launched and we won't really focus on this angle. It can be used but we'll focus on the core system which is the ACT's.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
            Matt_Rocass commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the quick answer!

Thank you for another amazing update!

I got a few questions.
          1. If a batch of ACT is sold and the buyer gets 1000 AdzAC the amount of AdzAC which will be bought from AdzAC sellers is dependent on the price of AdzAC or it always reflects the amount of ACT purchased?
            For example, if the price for the batch of ACT is 1000 USD. 500 USD (50%) from that will be used to purchase AdzAC. But let say sellers have set the price for AdzAC 0,1 USD, it means 5000 AdzAC will be bought? Or do you use only 100 USD to purchase 1000 AdzAC?
            And if sellers have set the price over 0,5 USD per AdzAC, ADZbuzz will create a buy wall with 0,5 USD and not purchase less AdzAC (for example, the smallest sell order is 1 USD for AdzAC and ADZbuzz will buy 500 AdzAC with their 500 USD)?
          2. What happens to the price of ACT batch if only part of the batch will be purchased?
            For example, Community X ACT will be set on sale with a price of $200. But only 10% will be sold before the next batch will be set on sale. Still, the next batch will cost $201 even only 150 000 ACT from the previous batch were sold? So at one point, there will be multiple ACT's on sale with the different price depending on when those batches were added to the sale?
          3. Automated withdrawals on ADZbuzz Exchange? Does it mean coins which are in Exchange are not stored in cold wallets anymore? Or how the automated withdrawal will work with cold wallets so it will not be hackable? The manual withdrawal was the crucial part to in Exchange security.
          This is all at the moment
          < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• JensSteyaert
            JensSteyaert commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Armin!

To answer your questions:

1. Well the price of every batch will increase with $1 the moment a sale is made. So we start at $200, then $201, $202 and so on. ADZAC holders will be able to sell their ad credits at every price point. If a price point is taken you can only choose another price point as all of them are unique. I think thiw will become very clear when the page to sell your ADZAC is ready.

2. All batches are sold in full. So for every price point there will only be 1000 ad credits given as bonus and possibly be sold by ADZAC holders.

3. Without going into much details, we can automate the withdrawals from the offline wallet so all coins will be safe as they are now.

Hope that helps!

Amazing update I enjoyed reading it. Only one question JensSteyaert I asked You last time when exchange will be moving on the new domain that we can hold coins there anyway. You said yes we can. Question is that there can exist some possibilities that some adzcoin-s or tokens will be lost in that process? Can You explain why they are safe when will change happen or why are not safe if that can be the case? I have a good number od adzcoins there and I want to know if they will be safe in exchange upgrade and transfer to the new domain.
          JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

• JensSteyaert
            JensSteyaert commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks much appreciated.

The ADZcoins will never move from where they are now in the secure offline wallet. Moving the exchange to a new domain doesn't have something to do with moving the coins as we already have a secure place where the coins are stored.

• Hrvatko
            Hrvatko commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank You, Jens, for an answer. It's much easy to handle the exchange transfer now that I know that coins are safe

Great update! I especially like this :
          'With this setup I believe we have tackled a long awaited feature which is the option to sell your ADZAC if you burned ADZcoins'
          Join The BBC Community For All The Good Stuff

Comment

Thanks for the update.

I read it a few times and I think I get it now.

It is a smart system indeed to boost the burning of ADZcoins but I do have some questions.

ACT System:

1) If a community is bought by multiple buyers so the 1.5 million tokens are spread out across 10 people for instance. How would you give the 1,000 ADZAC to them?

2) You said that ADZAC can be sold between $0.10 - $42.10. So if a community is being sold for $1000 then ADZAC should be bought at $0.50 a credit, however if someone is still willing to sell their ADZAC for $0.10 a credit then what would ADZbuzz do?

3) If you have your ADZAC placed in a sell order waiting to be sold - during that time would they still be usable for DFY and for promoting with? Or would they become unusable if they are placed in a sell order?

ACT Offer Marketing:

1) You said you would offer 10% direct commission for every sale. So correct me if I am wrong here with the maths. If ADZbuzz sells 1.5 million ACT for $200. 50% would be used to buy ADZAC so ADZbuzz would be left with $100. Now would 10% of the $100 go to the affiliate or 10% of the initial $200 payment go to the affiliate (i.e. is the affiliate making $10 or $20 for every sale at $200)?

2) How long is every period for the 10% commission paid out periodically?

Other:

1) The communities claimed by our Bonus Credits from trading and clicking the Neobux ads would they be tokenized one day and included in the 84,000 total ACT's?

2) Why did you cap the communities on ADZbuzz to 84,000? Is there a benefit behind it?

3) What happens if ADZcoin gains more than $42.1 dollars in value and nobody wants to burn their ADZ for ADZAC due to it being worth less and capped then what?

Thanks for answering my questions
            Last edited by mb001589; 07-06-2018, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              I only see one solution to that and that is to always raise the minimum cap that an ADZAC can be sold for as the price of ACT's increases.

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Miles!

To answer your questions:

ACT system:

1. Tokens will be sold in full so 1.5 million tokens per batch/price point. There are still half a million tokens which are distributed amongst thousands of people (daily bonus tokens and affiliates) so that shouldn't be a problem.

2. That's something I haven't thought about as I don't see why people would sell their ADZAC at a lower price than the price point we will buy them to offer as bonus to ACT buyers.

3. Yes they can still be used for that. So all ADZAC holders can earn daily ADZ from the DFY system until they are sold.

ACT Offer Marketing:

1. It will be of the main sale price so $20. Then another $20 will be added to periodical affiliate contests.

2. That will be up to our marketing manager who will handle these contests. I assume every couple of weeks or up to a month to encourage people promoting the token sale offer.

Other:

1. Yes we will tokenize all those communities.

2. This allows us to increase the price of every batch of tokens by $1 since there are a total of 84 million ADZcoins that will ever be created. So for marketing it's a good way to increase conversions plus 84K communities should be enough in the long run.

3. Well ADZcoin will still trade on the exchanges. If buy walls for ADZAC's pile up this is a good "problem" to have as it means the value of ADZ can never go below $42+

This is actually an interesting question as it shows how the system will work and how it will help to grow the value of ADZcoin over time.

Hope that helps!

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              JensSteyaert Thanks for answering my questions, but I have a couple more

1) For each price point for the sale of ADZAC what is the quantity that can be sold at that given value? For example at $0.10 per ADZAC are you going to put a limit as to how many people can sell at that price before they need to go to the next price point and fill it with sell orders? And if there is a limit what is that limit?

2) To prevent people from selling their ADZAC at a lower price point then you are buying them for (and they would if they think it might be a quicker sale for them) won't it just be easier to just increase the minimum cap an ADZAC can be sold for to the price that ADZbuzz is currently buying them at for?

Thanks again

How will the exchange look? The exchange will need a better ui to get mass appeal.
            Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
            ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              We are aware of that and it will look great. We will make sure it has the same UI as Binance for instance to get mass appeal even though the UI is something that can be discussed endlessly.

I have just read the update, need to read it few times more. Overall I like it, but am confused a bit, and waiting for answers for the questions above. When will this system go live exactly? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Jens for the update, i read it 3 times, sounds good to me, but still i don't fully understand like Mark mentioned, is a bit complicated. It appeared to me that in future the adzcoins will get fewer and ADZAC will become more, but will continue to read slowly and see if i can get more understanding.
              Last edited by pancakes; 07-07-2018, 03:37 AM.
              https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                JensSteyaert commented
                Editing a comment
                It will not be too complicated since the option to sell ADZAC will only be available to people that burned ADZcoins and have ADZAC available in their wallet. Because of the fact that bonus ADZAC from people buying ACT's can't be resold the amount of ADZAC will also go down with every sale made.

Thank you Jens for this update which is unique in the sense that it needs several readings just to understand the depth and substance.

Though I don't understand fully as of now,my gut feeling tells me that this is the best course of action for Adzbuzz.

I have only one question as of now.

I don't want to sell my adcredits.

I just want to exchange my adcredits for adzcoin 1:1

Can you please make provision for it?
              Last edited by peria1949; 07-07-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                JensSteyaert commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks!

We will make the conversion in USD as we believe most people only want to exchange for USD value. So whether you sell ad credits or ADZ the USD value will always be maintained.

Thanks for the update even its looking quite complicated but overall just amazing though and people can understand it after the new setup will launch so my question is when the new setup will be live

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                JensSteyaert commented
                Editing a comment
                The latest estimate is in less than 2 weeks, so then the option to sell ADZAC and the new token sale (ACT) offer will be available.

Thanks for the nice updates Jens.

Comment

Working...
              X