ADZbuzz Update July 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
    JensSteyaert camohitmishra I have one question regarding earnings of the community. I was thinking today, if lets say i buy one community and the community cost me 1000$, would i be then able to get at least 10$ per day from this community?? How do i get 10$ per day from this community?? How many followers would i need, where would i get them, would they have to read the content and share it, etc.?? All in one question would be, am i even able to get 10$ per day now(at the current adzbuzz setup) from one community?? Cuzz where is the point for me to buy community for 1000$ if i can not get 10$ or more per day. I dont want to get ROI back after 100 years. Will you guys sell one community at a time or more. 1st community ll cost 200$, 2nd one 201 and so on.
    After the offer launched we'll fully focus on the exchange. Here is an overview of how much every community will earn based on trading fees:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADZbuzz_Community_Tokens_Earnings.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	22901

This is obviously just an estimate and if the fees are less we'll sell less tokens but this means the tokenized communities will just earn more if less are tokenized. So if fees grow so communities earn $10 a day we'll sell more communities at $1,000's.

Another point to make is that tokens come with 1000 ad credits. This is giving people the opportuntiy to promote any offer (not just communities) on ADZbuzz forever. This also needs to be taken into account when we sell tokens as this is a huge bonus. Smart people will promote quality products and probably earn more than what their tokens generate a day.

As for your other question, we sell communities in batches so yes the price will rise with every sale. After the launch one of these days now it'll be one by one but we'll create a system in which people can buy multiple communities at once as well.

Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• CrazyCrypto
      CrazyCrypto commented
      Editing a comment
      JensSteyaert well i dont know all i should know right now from your answear. Hmm, i think you didnt get me 100% what i was talking about. I want to ask how much would i be able to earn and what to do to earn that much if i would buy community that would cost me 1000$ without thinking about your exchange. Just by sharing posts and its all about followers and their actions, right??

JensSteyaert You didnt answear me correctly if i can say that. I was talking about spending 1000$ for one community, and you are talking about our exchange and fees and how much would someone be able to get if there is good volume. I dont want to discurege anyone here, but what if our exchange wont act like you guys think and expect. How would i be then able to earn 10$, if there would only be earnings by sharing posts(which would be like nothing) and by having many followers, right?(Where would i get so many followers, that would interact with community that i have for 1000$, and how would i know that they ll do things, like - like post, share it, write comments, etc. so i will be able to earn 10$ from it)??

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
      Matt_Rocass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your question is unclear. The exchange is the main source of profit distribution, which means that the amounts the communities can earn are funded from the trading fees. So the more activity on the exchange the more fees ADZbuzz will earn and the more profit will be distributed to communities. On the other hand how the daily profit is shared among the communities is determined by the community activity (posts, likes, comments, etc.). So you cannot estimate how much a community can earn without considering the turnover of the exchange.

• CrazyCrypto
      CrazyCrypto commented
      Editing a comment
      Matt_Rocass so then we are just putting all hopes in our exchange, to be able to get a lot from our communitys, that we bought??

• Matt_Rocass
      Matt_Rocass commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCrypto yes the main income source of ADZbuzz is supposed to be the exchange trading fees, that is why it is so important to improve and promote as much as possible so that the trading volume can increase quickly. There are also other income sources (gold membership sales, community sales, SAS sales), but not sure how much those take part in profit distribution. JensSteyaert please correct me if I am making a wrong statement here.

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
    JensSteyaert You didnt answear me correctly if i can say that. I was talking about spending 1000$ for one community, and you are talking about our exchange and fees and how much would someone be able to get if there is good volume. I dont want to discurege anyone here, but what if our exchange wont act like you guys think and expect. How would i be then able to earn 10$, if there would only be earnings by sharing posts(which would be like nothing) and by having many followers, right?(Where would i get so many followers, that would interact with community that i have for 1000$, and how would i know that they ll do things, like - like post, share it, write comments, etc. so i will be able to earn 10$ from it)??
    Community sale and exchange both are relate to each other for success if we get good profit from exchange surely we get good profit daily and then price of community surely increase and demand also rise for community and as Jens mentioned half of price they will buy ad credit so more community sale the more buy of ad credit

Think about adcredit price now which start to buying from 0.10$ already much higher then current adz rates so if demand increase price of ad credit much higher and people will start to burn the coin and selling ad credit THAT the ultimate gole of adzbuzz

Comment

Working...
    X