• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Update July 25

Hi Everybody,

Here is another overview on what is going on in the ADZBuzz Project:

1. Finalizing Revamped ACT Offer

We are currently finalizing the testing of the revamped ADZbuzz Community Token Offer. ACT's represent ownership in ADZbuzz Communities and earn the owner part of the daily profit share based on community activity. Tokens will be sold in batches with the price increasing $1 with every sale.

Every sale we make will also allow ADZAC (ad credits) holders (acquired by burning ADZcoins) to sell their ADZAC's at a certain price they can choose. The price will range from $0.10 per ADZAC at the first batch to $42 per ADZAC at the final batch. All of this will be automated through our exchange. A detailed overview of how this works exactly will be posted when the offer launches, which will happen after our testing has been completed.

This also means that ADZcoin is more of a stablecoin rather than a coin which relies heavily on speculation. ADZcoin represents the ad space on ADZbuzz and all coins will slowly but surely be burned at the same pace we sell ACT's. This will make the price rise gradually as we sell more and more ACT's because ADZ can be burned and sold at the current price of ACT's.

2. ADZbuzz Exchange Rebranding

We are happy to announce that we have acquired the domain "Buzzex.io" which will become the new home of the ADZbuzz Exchange. We wanted to find a general name for our exchange rather than a reference to ADZ and after a long search this was the best option which was still available.

The platform will still be connected to ADZbuzz and the rewards will still be distributed to the ADZbuzz bonus wallet (rebate of trading fees). This means traders can still earn more and more cryptos as they acquire more shares in untokenized communities, which is the unique USP of our exchange.

The improved platform will also be a major update of our current platform and will include:

-> Enhanced trading charts
    -> Trading API to allow bot trading
    -> Automated encrypted withdrawals
    -> Improved graphics
    -> Increased servers to speed up our trading engine

We will fully focus on our exchange after the launch of our updated ACT offer in order to compete with the top crypto exchanges in the world. This will ensure we can grow the daily profit share further, make ACT's more valuable and help publishers and ACt holders earn more and more on ADZbuzz.

3. KIN Reward Engine Application

Finally we want to announce that we are working on the proposal to apply for the developer program of KIN. This was recommended by Miles and more info can be found here: https://medium.com/kinblog/kin-devel...y-f4f2822d4cf2

If we're accepted we can not only get more funds for development, an extra income source to increase the daily profit share and increased exposure for ADZbuzz, but there will be numerous ways to earn and spend KIN within ADZbuzz as well which will benefit all ADZbuzz members.

After the research we have done we are confident that ADZbuzz is the type of platform they are looking for to increase usage of KIN. The amount of features we have built over the years along with our growing user-base is a perfect match in our humble opinion, giving us a good chance to be one of the 25 projects to be accepted for the developer program of KIN and get all the benefits of a fruitful collaboration.

Conclusion

Since some people have requested a timeline of what we're working on, i'll end with a short recap:

-> One of these days the revamped ACT offer will be launched. A detailed overview of how this works will be posted shortly after.
    -> ADZbuzz Exchange rebranding developments are ongoing and buzzex.io will be its new home. Te exchange will have a lot of improvements when ready.
    -> KIN application will be finalized this week, halfway August we'll know if we're accepted.

That's it for now, have a great day!
    The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Thank you Jens for the update, although I still cannot quite understand the ACT offer. The price will increase with every batch but what happens when people buy only part of a community. I think we have to wait once the new system is live to fully understand how it works.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Great, thanks Jens for this lovely update

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
        Thank you Jens for the update, although I still cannot quite understand the ACT offer. The price will increase with every batch but what happens when people buy only part of a community. I think we have to wait once the new system is live to fully understand how it works.
        Thanks and yeah it will surely be more clear when it's live.

As for your question, communities will only be sold in batches of 1.5 million tokens starting at $200 and increasing with $1 with every sale. So it won't be possible to buy only part of communities as it was now on the exchange. You can however put buy walls on the exchange as every new community that is tokenized will trade on the exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
          Great, thanks Jens for this lovely update
          You are welcome

Comment

Thank you Jens (and the development team) for your efforts and taking the time from your busy schedule to post this update! Look forward to our application being accepted by KIN!

Comment

Thanks for update and its always nice to read and great really buzzex.io is the new home for adz exchange

Comment

Thanks for the update Jens
                https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

Thanks for the great update

-> KIN wants to be finalized this week,
                  Could you please write more about it?
                  - What can this KIN application do?
                  - Show a par pictures of the KIN application
                  - (if possible) Post the completed KIN developer program application letter here

1. Sorry for this question, when will the RSS automatic feature be further optimized?

2. When to claim Tokenized Communities with my bonus credits?
                  - Or is that not possible!

3. Will the Adzbuzz Statistics page be extended?
                  Example:
                  - 24 hours earned, Total Members Pool 1
                  - 24 hours total, VIPs pool
                  - 24 hours total, DFY Participants Pool
                  - 24 Hour Total, Community Owners Pool
                  - 24 hours total, publishers pool

Comment

Thanks for the update Jens, that's really cool that we are going to have a 'stablecoin' , i was just reading about IBM testing a new cryptocoin that they were calling stablecoin and stronghold to match the USD 1:1. and KIN sounds exciting for the platform too and adcredits to sell, excellent domain name choice too, great new positive stuff = thanks Dev Team!
                    Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

Originally posted by FlorianBichlmeier View Post
                      Thanks for the great update

Could you please write more about it?
                      - What can this KIN application do?
                      - Show a par pictures of the KIN application
                      - (if possible) Post the completed KIN developer program application letter here

1. Sorry for this question, when will the RSS automatic feature be further optimized?

2. When to claim Tokenized Communities with my bonus credits?
                      - Or is that not possible!

3. Will the Adzbuzz Statistics page be extended?
                      Example:
                      - 24 hours earned, Total Members Pool 1
                      - 24 hours total, VIPs pool
                      - 24 hours total, DFY Participants Pool
                      - 24 Hour Total, Community Owners Pool
                      - 24 hours total, publishers pool
                      Hi, the work on KIN application is going on. We'll update when its complete.
                      The minor optimisations in RSS feature are ongoing but we need more developers to work full time on it to bring the feature upto the level of say, Feedly. As the company expands this will happen.
                      Bonus Credits are used to claim Non-tokenised Communities. That's the concept which is currently being followed.
                      Stats page is the privilege of Gold members. We'll talk about it in Gold section.

Hope it helps
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

I was doing some calculations in my head today, about the ACT offer and Adcredits sale, etc. stuff like this. Well if we do the math correct it should be like this. 1st batch of tokens ll be worth 200$ which is currently around 14k Adzcoins(thats how much it ll cost us to buy full community). Am i right?? So if we go forward with math, if you guys ll put buy order for adcredits at 0,10$ per one adcredit it ll mean if you spend all 200$(around 14k adzcoins) that person would be able to get 14k Adzcoins and he would only have to sell 2.000 Adcredits to get them, which is lik 0,0000000.... to whole number of availible adcredits which were gotten by burning coins, which is 15.547.000 (some of them are from Adzbuzz), so there are for sure 10 mil. adcredits from members. Lets go forward with math, if you guys ll be buying them for 0,10$ you ll have to put buy order worth of 1 mil. $ or more + this doesnt include your word that you ll put higher buy offers, to even 42$. I dont know about you guys, i hope i did the math wrong, becouse there ll be surely more than 1 mil. adcredits on sell wall once the revamped offer start again. JensSteyaert camohitmishra any explenation maybe??

Ps.: Its again "proven" that all the burden ll be on the exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
                        I was doing some calculations in my head today, about the ACT offer and Adcredits sale, etc. stuff like this. Well if we do the math correct it should be like this. 1st batch of tokens ll be worth 200$ which is currently around 14k Adzcoins(thats how much it ll cost us to buy full community). Am i right?? So if we go forward with math, if you guys ll put buy order for adcredits at 0,10$ per one adcredit it ll mean if you spend all 200$(around 14k adzcoins) that person would be able to get 14k Adzcoins and he would only have to sell 2.000 Adcredits to get them, which is lik 0,0000000.... to whole number of availible adcredits which were gotten by burning coins, which is 15.547.000 (some of them are from Adzbuzz), so there are for sure 10 mil. adcredits from members. Lets go forward with math, if you guys ll be buying them for 0,10$ you ll have to put buy order worth of 1 mil. $ or more + this doesnt include your word that you ll put higher buy offers, to even 42$. I dont know about you guys, i hope i did the math wrong, becouse there ll be surely more than 1 mil. adcredits on sell wall once the revamped offer start again. JensSteyaert camohitmishra any explenation maybe??

Ps.: Its again "proven" that all the burden ll be on the exchange.
                        If there are 1 million ad credits on the sell wall, the slots will be filled 1 by one with income from ACT sales. I don't see why you would need to do any math for that. Instead the focus should be on promoting the offer and ADZbuzz + Buzzex to increase the profit share so sell walls get filled faster.

At least that's the plan, if we keep on wasting time with math then it will indeed go slower for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                        X