Tokenisation of Paid Communities Completed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokenisation of Paid Communities Completed

Hi, we have completed the tokenisation process of all communities that were claimed with Paid Community Credits in our previous system.

Buyers should now be able to see the tokens in their Exchange Wallet.

If you believe you have communities you bought from Paid Community Credits but that is still not tokenised, please contact our help desk with details so that support can verify the same and take action accordingly.

Enjoy your tokens, trade them if you wish or advertise them through Ad Credits or SAS and increase the possibility of your daily profit share

Wish You Luck!
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Nothing changed in my wallets, so I guess mines were missed.
    Discover The World

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
      Matt_Rocass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I already did

• dollarbill
      dollarbill commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Ticket submitted.

• momijsiaka
      momijsiaka commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing changed in my wallets too. I sent a ticket.

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
    Hi, we have completed the tokenisation process of all communities that were claimed with Paid Community Credits in our previous system.

Buyers should now be able to see the tokens in their Exchange Wallet.

If you believe you have communities you bought from Paid Community Credits but that is still not tokenised, please contact our help desk with details so that support can verify the same and take action accordingly.

Enjoy your tokens, trade them if you wish or advertise them through Ad Credits or SAS and increase the possibility of your daily profit share

Wish You Luck!

Can adzbuzz tokenize review community next?
    I don't mind if they are tokenized in a different blockchain such as waves or ethereum classic. It might even help adzbuzz get more practice adding more valuable assets based on those chains.
    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Nothing changed for me too, guess it's not just a glitc if there are so many of us, I will send a ticket.

Comment

Same here, there is a bug somewhere apparently

Comment

[QUOTE=camohitmishra;n23247]Hi, we have completed the tokenisation process of all communities that were claimed with Paid Community Credits in our previous system.

Mohit, this is not include our 100% owned free gold member communities? and how about those we purchased before the community credits? I notice all these community are still not tokenized. Please advise.

Comment

Hi, as mentioned already we will also tokenise the Review Communities granted to Gold members. The date for that is not yet decided but this will happen for sure.

lengloi hi, can you please clarify what system (before Communities Credits) you mean?
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
              Hi, as mentioned already we will also tokenise the Review Communities granted to Gold members. The date for that is not yet decided but this will happen for sure.

lengloi hi, can you please clarify what system (before Communities Credits) you mean?
              Hi Mohit, what i mean is those 100% owned communities we first claim as owners more than one year ago. you remember during those day when any publisher added an adzlink in their site, any adzbuzzers can claim them.

Comment

• camohitmishra
                camohitmishra commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, yeah I'll discuss about those with the team. However, before that we'll give priority to Review Communities for Gold members.

I am gold member and nothing change in my wallet too....

Comment

I am still missing 10 communities so nothing has changed for me either.

Comment

• camohitmishra
                camohitmishra commented
                Editing a comment
                If you own those 10 communities through Paid Credits, they should have been tokenised. Please raise a support ticket if you don't see the tokens in your wallets for those communities.

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                This is a strange update as it seems everyone has to send in a support ticket. All my communities were paid except 4 which was given to me for being gold. But this update is just weird as across the board it looks like no changes have been made.

• Ammikas
                Ammikas commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, I thought the same. Haven't heard yet that anyone has their previously purchased communities tokenized after this update.

Is there a way to retrieve which community we bought? I have too many and I don't remember which one I bought Thanks

Comment

• rucana
                rucana commented
                Editing a comment
                Go to "Community/My communities" (https://adzbuzz.com/my-communities)

• gerlav31
                gerlav31 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I know this page, thanks but I got free communities because I was a gold member and I bought some as well afterward, so I just want to know if there is a way to dissociate both or to get a report of which one we bought

• camohitmishra
                camohitmishra commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi gerlav31 we don't have any feature to differentiate between bought communities and Review Communities. However, on page below you should be able to see your orders and their dates. This should help you I believe

https://adzbuzz.com/packages/orders

If there remains confusion still, please raise the support ticket and team can check the details of your communities.

Any update on this? Support said the communities would be tokenizied asap. Still nothing after 10 days.

Comment

• camohitmishra
                camohitmishra commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, the work is under progress. Developers need to verify the details and then tokenise the ones which are left so its taking time as this needs to be done along with the other tasks on which devs are currently involved. But this will be done soon

Just noticed my early purchased communities have now been tokenized as promised. Hats off to the devs juggling all the tasks at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                Just noticed my early purchased communities have now been tokenized as promised. Hats off to the devs juggling all the tasks at hand.

YES, I can confirm that. The community which I was waiting for to be tokenized for a very long time has finally been tokenized.

Great job ADZbuzz team!
                < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

I haven't been actively checking the progress of the tokenization process since I don't plan to sell any of my communities or their tokens any time soon. But now when people are confirming that their communities have been tokenized, I'll pitch in.

I can positively confirm that all communities bought with paid community credits have NOT been tokenized. Not even close.

I just went through all my communities that I have bought with paid community credits (100% ownership) and I discovered that around 62% of them are still untokenized. And I'm not talking about a few communities, I'm talking about dozens of still untokenized communities.

This is not a problem for me atm since (like I mentioned before) I'm not selling any of those communities/tokens any time soon. But I guess I'll have to create a support ticket for this at some point.

P.S.
                  I can't understand how it can be so difficult to find out which communities are already tokenized and which are not. Even considering the other things like "Was the community bought with paid community credits" and suchlike. It should be a matter of a simple database query (I won't delve deeper into this here, but any developer reading this will know what I mean).

Comment

• dollarbill
                    dollarbill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not to worry your communities are on the list. Not sure how big the list is.

• camohitmishra
                    camohitmishra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, I would request you to raise the support ticket if you haven't done so yet.
                Working...
                X