• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZcoin Masternode and Buzzex Coin Update

Hi everybody,

Today we have 2 major announcements to make:

ADZcoin Masternodes Are Integrated

We are happy to announce that we have managed to integrate masternodes into the ADZcoin blockchain. This will happen with a hard-fork at block 500,000, which is nearly 50,000 blocks from now. (You can follow the block stats on http://adzcoin.net )
    Making the transition happens at block 500,000 so the new blockchain will run then with masternodes integrated and all other ADZcoin wallets will become obsolete and transactions banned. So all you need to do is:
    • Download the new wallet for Window 32bit / Windows 64bit / Mac
    • If you have coins in your old wallet make a backup
    • Add the backup wallet.dat file in your new ADZcoin core wallet in the %appdata% map

Important: If you have an offline wallet running now you can not have both old and new wallets on the same system. So you either need to install the new wallet on another system or download it later when you don’t wish to make transactions anymore. (You can’t send or receive coins in the new wallet until block 500,000 is reached).

Some other info related to mining rewards distribution:
    • 45% will go to miners
    • 45% will go to masternode owners
    • 10% will go to ADZbuzz for the budget

This has been a long work but we finally managed to integrate the masternodes code into the ADZcoin blockchain. This will make ADZcoin a much better coin as it will now have Instantsend and Privatesend, making transactions go through in seconds rather than minutes or even hours, and allowing people to send transactions privately as well.

At the moment we still need to set up masternodes ourselves, so if the new wallet doesn’t completely sync that’s the reason.

Please note: we still need to add the ADZcoin logo to the wallet.

Buzzex Coin Improved Specifications

As you probably know we are working very hard to get Buzzex ready and will soon start the pre-launch to attract traders and sell Buzzex Coins at a discounted price. We have been thinking a lot on how to make Buzzex Coins even more valuable, and that is why we decided to have it run on its own blockchain. Here is some more info:
    • Buzzex Coin (BZX) will be a fork of PIVX
    • Every 60 seconds a new block is created and offers 5 coins to stakers, 5 coins to masternode owners and 2 coins for the budget.
    • It will offer 4 forms of rewards (apart from getting discounts on the Buzzex platform) for holders:

1. Stakers: People can hold coins in their wallet (any amount) and earn more coins (40%)
    2. Masternodes: People will be able to set up masternodes when holding 10,000 BZX (same system as ADZcoin) and earn rewards (40%)
    3. Daily dividends and weekly airdrops of ACTs on Buzzex when holding 20K coins
    4. Decentralized governance budget: Allowing people to post proposals and receive rewards to help grow the project (20%)

Please refer to this article to find all the info about the Buzzex Coin: https://pivx.org/coin-specs/

The ultimate goal of the Buzzex Coin is to become the number 1 used coin in the world. For this, we need to have some sort of inflation rate. We have set the inflation rate at less than 1% yearly since there will be 750 million BZX initially created and less than 7 million new coins created on a yearly basis. The benefits are immense:
    • Every holder can earn more coins
    • We can have a masternode system to improve the specs of the coin (instantsend is huge)
    • Liquidity and velocity will be much higher so it can be used by online merchants
    • Deflation system is built-in!

PIVX has an amazing system built-in which burns transactions fees. So the more the coin is used, the more coins that will be removed from the total supply. In fact, if there are more than 20 transactions per second, there will be a constant deflation of the coin!

Finally, an extra word on the DAO that Buzzex will become with the decentralized governance budget. What this means is that part of the daily coin rewards can be used by people to submit proposals to help grow the project.

Here you can see a list of proposals for the DASH project for instance: https://dashvotetracker.com/

Here’s how that works:
    • People submit a proposal and ask for a reward to help grow the project
    • Masternode owners vote on those proposals
    • If approved, the budget will be sent to the submitter and he can be rewarded for helping the project grow

DASH, for instance, has a budget of over $1 million to grow the project, just from this decentralized governance budget. This will help the project grow faster in a decentralized way.

Conclusion

We are very happy that we have finally managed to integrate masternodes into the ADZcoin blockchain and will be improving the quality of the BZX coin tremendously.

At the moment we are working extremely hard to set everything up for the pre-launch of Buzzex to start and will have multiple ways to promote the project as well.

We can’t give an exact date yet, but we are getting close.

We also want to remind you that, in case you didn’t know yet, we have an airdrop of Buzzex Coins for ADZcoin holders. All you need to do is hold ADZcon in any of your ADZbuzz wallets and you’ll receive Buzzex Coins which can be withdrawn to your offline wallet for staking or setting up a masternode and/or send them to Buzzex to earn daily dividends.

So don’t miss out on this special offer!

That’s it for now, have a great day and see you in the next update!

The ADZbuzz Team!
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 09-21-2018, 10:24 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Awesome update.
    It's a reward for every user that has been promoting and waiting for the masternodes.

To have it on both coins is even better, as we get more money to develop anything basically ☺️

However we need to have a timer to let everyone know since when they can earn airdrop of buzzex tokens and finish airdrop when timer ends.

Comment

A great update and surely will help drive things forward. But I hope the team can provide a detailed guide on how to set up and run a masternode as I don't have a clue how to go about it.

Comment

Great update!

One question:

Will the steak holding feature be avaiable on Buzzex, or will we need to choose which option we use with our coins?

2. Question - If we do not use a hardware wallet, do we need to do anything before the ADZ hard fork?

Originally posted by kingsmill71 View Post
        A great update and surely will help drive things forward. But I hope the team can provide a detailed guide on how to set up and run a masternode as I don't have a clue how to go about it.
        Yes this would be great!
        Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Buzzex coin holders can keep coin in offline wallet and stake them. If they keep their coins in their Buzzex account and have more than 20k they will earn from dividend share.

Yes if you do not use windows wallet you don't have to do anything

great update congrats every one

Comment

My day was already great, but this blew it out of the roof!

Very nice surprise from the team, ADZcoin is finally getting masternodes.
          < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

I don't understand about downloading new wallet.When will the old wallets become obsolete? Is this only for those who opt to operate masternodes or is it for all Adzcoin holders?Please clarify.Thanks.

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, the old wallet will become obsolete at 500k block. Its for all ADZcoin holders.

The percentage on the buzzex token staking and owning a masternode , that 40% i think its anually ?

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, the percentages represent the breakup of new coins generated. Ne coins will generate with every block which is every minute.

How that is the way how to make the day even better. Amazing update and I'm so happy to read it. Can't wait to see all that online and ready for going viral
            JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

I don't know how to do this. That is why I bought 3 VIP positions for the company to do everything for me. I don't have a clue on what you are talking about in the update. The reason I joined Adzcoins which is now Adzbuzz is because I purchased 3/4's of a million coins because I beleived in Jens and what he was trying to accomplish.

So all you need to do is:
              • Add the backup wallet.dat file in your new ADZcoin core wallet in the %appdata% map

Comment

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
              I don't know how to do this. That is why I bought 3 VIP positions for the company to do everything for me. I don't have a clue on what you are talking about in the update. The reason I joined Adzcoins which is now Adzbuzz is because I purchased 3/4's of a million coins because I beleived in Jens and what he was trying to accomplish.

So all you need to do is:
              Dont worry bro, im sure you are not the one and we will help you when the time come.
              You no need to do anything yet, this download update is just too early released and we have plenty of time to do this later in few months.
              I just posted in telegram about it, did you join our group? https://t.me/TheADZcoinProject

Comment

• Tarithel
                Tarithel commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, what andhum said. No need to worry, we'll help you with the specifics when the time comes.

Fantastic update giving good hope but im curious how much will be the ROI from masternode accordingly to quantity of them in network & from staking ADZ and Buzzex because not mentioned. 45% is that block reward amount for single node.
              Also if the code has been adjusted when we will see (block number) first halving finally?
              Can you show designed new rewards structure (including halving if still any) accordingly to blocks in ADZ coin network please?
              camohitmishra

Comment

• camohitmishra
                camohitmishra commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, the ADZcoin mining rewards are divided into 45,45,10. 45% for miners, 45% for MN owners and 10% for company growth. how much a single MN will get will depend upon the total number of MN.

Wow, a great update

We will have so many ways to earn ADZcoins and Buzzex Coins:

- Mining ADZcoins
              - Running Masternode(s) for ADZcoins
              - Staking Buzzex Coins
              - Running Masternode(s) for Buzzex Coins
              - Holding Buzzex Coins on Buzzex

Not to mention DFY, trading, etc.

Very cool stuff, thank you ADZbuzz team

Comment

BTW, the wallet list only has wallets for Windows and Mac. I understand that this is probably a preliminary list, but I hope that a wallet for Linux will be available also. IMO the best option to run a masternode is to run it on a hosted Linux virtual machine and that requires a Linux wallet.

And come to think of it, I think it would be cool if ADZbuzz could offer hosting services for masternodes. I would rather pay ADZbuzz for the hosting than pay some third party for it, that way the money would stay "in the system" and not leak elsewhere. Even better, ADZbuzz could have a hosting service specifically tailored for hosting Masternodes (ADZcoin & Buzzex Coin, maybe others as well?) so that non-technically oriented people could easily buy a Masternode and a hosting service for it. I'm fully aware that this would require "some" development resources and investment for the infrastructure and I'm not suggesting this as a short term solution. But in the long run I think this is something worth considering.

Comment

So those who have BZX will participate in sharing Buzzex staking income proportionately without the need to have minimum BZX balance in order to qualify?
                  No need anymore to buy properties at market prices if you can buy them at almost half a market price and get paid commissions 5 generations deep with no job to do, nothing to buy
                  https://adzbuzz.com/blog/biznocrats/...status=updated

Comment

• camohitmishra
                    camohitmishra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes that's right. There's no minimum number of coins required for staking.

• biznocrats
                    biznocrats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    camohitmishra Thanks for the information.
                Working...
                X