ADZcoin Masternode and Buzzex Coin Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a great update...now adz price must increase...but my questions
    (1) Everyone must have to download new wallet followed by backup..OR this programme is only for them who wants to participate in masternode programme ?...
    (2)And if this is must for all adz members then how much time we have..?
    someone pl guide

Comment

Originally posted by vnkvnk View Post
      Such a great update...now adz price must increase...but my questions
      (1) Everyone must have to download new wallet followed by backup..OR this programme is only for them who wants to participate in masternode programme ?...
      (2)And if this is must for all adz members then how much time we have..?
      someone pl guide
      Hi, the windows wallet will become outdated after the block 500k. How much time depends upon the speed of mining or block generation. You can follow that on the explorer linked in OP. However, if you keep your coins in any wallet in your ADZbuzz account, you don't need to do anything.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Where do I go to learn all the different terminology? Everything I put in bold print and underlined I don't understand the meaning of it.
        Besides the ones below, here is another list.

ADZbuzz-only airdrop, Buzzex Token Airdrop, blockchain, block height, block hash, and block generation.

(You can’t send or receive coins in the new wallet until block 500,000 is reached).

Some other info related to mining rewards distribution:
        • 45% will go to miners
        • 45% will go to masternode owners
        • 10% will go to ADZbuzz for the budget
        I can't even read the updates anymore because I need to download an app I guess with a smart phone in order to read the updates and general discussion. I don't own a smart phone. I didn't have any use for one until now. It's just another bill to pay.

Comment

• Andrix
          Andrix commented
          Editing a comment
          For many of those highlighted things you will have to do research on google because it will be much easier and it will consume less time + you don't need smartphone for browsing at google or following telegram discussion

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
        Where do I go to learn all the different terminology? Everything I put in bold print and underlined I don't understand the meaning of it.
        Besides the ones below, here is another list.

ADZbuzz-only airdrop, Buzzex Token Airdrop, blockchain, block height, block hash, and block generation.

(You can’t send or receive coins in the new wallet until block 500,000 is reached).

Some other info related to mining rewards distribution:
        • 45% will go to miners
        • 45% will go to masternode owners
        • 10% will go to ADZbuzz for the budget

I can't even read the updates anymore because I need to download an app I guess with a smart phone in order to read the updates and general discussion. I don't own a smart phone. I didn't have any use for one until now. It's just another bill to pay.
        Hi, I will try to explain some of these.

Airdrop - Its a system through which people get free tokens/coins on the fulfillment of certain condition. It means you will receive the tokens/coins without having to buy them. Those conditions can be like, signup to a social network account or a website of the project doing the Airdrop.

Buzzex Token Airdrop - In the case of ADZbuzz, to reward the community for the faith they have in us or and support they have provided all these months, company decided to give Buzzex Coins, to show its acknowledgement, to the holders of ADZcoin in the ratio of 5:1. It means if you have 5 ADZcoin on a specific date, you will receive 1 Buzzex Coin.

Blockchain - Its the technology on which projects in the Crypto currency Industry run. Blockchain can be split into two in order to understand, Block & Chain.
        All the transactions are clubbed in a block and with continuous flow of transactions (sending or receiving of coins on the network), there forms a chain of blocks. Let's elaborate with a hypothetical example.

Suppose there are 10 transactions in 1 min. The network is designed to club all those transactions into a block every minute. It means every block will contain 10 transactions. Now, in the succeeding minute another block will be formed and another and another. All these blocks will stack over another and will form a chain together (hence, the name blockchain). When you download the Core wallet of any network (coin), you actually download the whole blockchain or the ledger (a record of all transactions from the very start).

Block height - As the block chain is just a chain of blocks; new generated block stacked over last generated block, it's height is represented by a number. Please refer the image below.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ADZcoin network block height.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	24096

Block Hash - Every transaction on the network has a Transaction ID and a hash. It has relevance in the process of mining. I don't have much knowledge in that.

Block Generation - A set of transactions are clubbed in a block and every block is generated in a period defined in the network. In the hypothetical example taken above, a new block is generated every minute.

ADZcoin New Wallet - ADZcoin specifications have been improved and it now also includes the Masternode feature. Since there are changes in the network, the old wallet will not be compatible when the changes take effect. These changes will take effect from 500k block (please refer the image above we are currently at 450,270 block).

Reward Distribution - Let's take the example of ADZcoin to understand this. Currently when a new block is generated, the miner is rewarded 40ADZcoin (as also visible in the image above). But after 500k block when the changes will take effect, these 40ADZcoin on every block generation will have three parts; 45% will go to miners, 45% to Masternode Owners and 10% to company.

Hope it helps. Anyone would want to elaborate on these explanations (or correct if it its wrong) you're most welcome.

Regarding updates, we share them in the forum and send a mail, as usual. Some members are facing issue accessing the forum and many members find it easy or convenient to converse on Telegram, hence we expanded are presence there as well. However, you don't have to miss the excitement if you don't want to buy a smartphone and download the mobile app. Telegram has a desktop app as well and I guess you can also create a web account.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• kingsmill71
          kingsmill71 commented
          Editing a comment
          "These changes will take effect from 500k block (please refer the image above we are currently at 450,270 block)." why have you set it at 500K block and not some lower figure that we will reach more quickly? Some think it may take 9 months or more to reach 500K. What is your opinion?
          I confess knowing little about these matters.

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, we need time to have everything ready before the decided block arrives. Since we are focusing most of the time on Buzzex which will help ADZcoin, we needed to consider the available time. Moreover, when the price of ADZcoin increases the mining will go fast. So considering all these factors we decided on 500K block.

(My English is not that good)

I have some questions about ADZbuzz & Buzzex, I hope they will be answered in tomorrow's live event (28.09.2018)

1. Will Adzbuzz Gold membership be renewed for free?
        - Some Adzbuzz members have already asked in the telegram group for a free extension Gold membership and have not yet received a reply ...

2. What exactly needs to be done to account for my Special Ad Spots (10000.00000000 ADZ) for token calculation?
        - A little guide would be helpful ...
        - How can I then safely activate my SAS again?

3. Can my recruited Adzbuzz members (Refs) register directly with Buzzex, or will I automatically be credited with these as Buzzex Refs?
        - Does this work in a similar way to the registration from Adzbuzz-Forum (one click registration)

4. Will there be a comprehensive statistics page about Buzzex (eg user login, login, active users ...)?
        - Only available for Gold members or for all

5. Can the new Affiliates links be tagged?
        Example:
        https://buzzex.link/go/?r=FlorianBichlmeier/Bing
        https://adzbuzz.link/go/?r=FlorianBichlmeier/Twitter
        https://buzzex.link/go/?r=FlorianBichlmeier/tube
        https://adzbuzz.link/go/?r=FlorianBichlmeier/Google
        https://adzbuzz.link/go/?r=FlorianBichlmeier/telegram

6. Can we see some pictures or designs from Buzzex?

7. Can you summarize the weekly live update in the future by a text report?
        - Unfortunately, I can barely understand the English live update.

Answers from Jens Steyaert

1. No because a lot of people renew their Gold and that wouldn't be fair.

2. Just need to cancel it for now and then activate it again (we can do that in the backend will need to send a support ticket). Here you can cancel your SAS spot: https://adzbuzz.com/packages/my-special-ad-spots

3. No they'll need to use your Buzzex referral link to sign up.

4. That hasn't been created yet but we can add that during the pre-launch.

5. I'll aks devs to have that created so you can see the traffic source of your referrals easily.

6. Not yet, devs are still working on the code. When we have that we will announce it.

7. Yes we'll have announcements section in the Buzzex help desk.

Hope that helps!
        Last edited by FlorianBichlmeier; 10-02-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X