Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First phase of ADZ swap starts!

Hi,

The first phase of ADZ Swap Starts Today!

In the first phase the ADZ which members have in their ADZbuzz wallets (all wallets) will be swapped.

As mentioned in the last update the swapped ADZ will be credited as Viral Media Tokens (VMT) in members' Buzzex account. To get the swapped VMT members just need to enter their Registered Email ID on Buzzex in the withdrawal address of the respective wallet and enter the total amount. Once the request is placed, team will verify, approve and credit the VMT on 1:1 basis.

The next pahses of the swap will cover the ADZ that are in external exchanges, ACT and Ad Credits.

Note: Please double check your Buzzex Registered Email ID when you enter while withdrawing your ADZ for the swap.

So, login to your account and place the withdrawal request for the swap.

Wish You Luck!

Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Hi Mohit, sorry to ask again. Do I need to do something or I can wait to the swap be done automaticly?

Comment

Originally posted by winner View Post
      Hi Mohit, sorry to ask again. Do I need to do something or I can wait to the swap be done automaticly?
      Hi, if your ADZ are inside your ADZbuzz account in any wallet, you need to create a Buzzex account (if you don't have yet), and withdraw your ADZ from the respective wallets to that Buzzex Account. You just need to enter your registered email ID with which you created your account in Buzzex while withdrawing your ADZ from your ADZbuzz account.

The team on receiving the withdrawal request will verify and credit the swapped VMT to your Buzzex account (email ID you will provide).

Wish You Luck!
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks for your answer. If I understood well, when the system said To Address I will need to add my email?
        This is the only Id in my Buzzex, do I need to inform to support that email too?

Cheers
        Last edited by winner; 07-02-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. If I understood well, when the system said To Address I will need to add my email?
          This is the only Id in my Buzzex, do I need to inform to support that email too?

Cheers
          Hi, yeah you just need to add your email which you used to register your account on Buzzex, as the swapped tokens are credited to your Buzzex account. You don't need to inform the support in this case as when you will raise the withdrawal request it will automatically go to the team for the verification.

Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks Mohit, I will proceed, are there any deadline to do this?

Comment

Thanks Mohit, I will proceed, are there any deadline to do this?
              Hi, no deadline as of yet but its better to finish the swap as soon as possible.
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
              X