No announcement yet.

VMT swap for ACT and Gold membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKAY I JUST ENTERED A SMALL AMOUNT OF 226.55960772 to test it and I got the verification code and entered it successfully. Now should I spend all my Adzcoins for VMT'S?

Comment

Where can I find the VMT's 24 hours after purchasing them??

Comment

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
        Where can I find the VMT's 24 hours after purchasing them??
        Swap is not a purchase, it's just about turning one asset to another. In this case you should watch your VMT amount in your Buzzex.io wallet here: https://buzzex.io/en/my/wallet (this link should take you to your assets in Buzzex.io). So after you see the coins you have withdrawn there, then you can repeat the process to withdraw the rest of your coins.

Comment

Some of the VMT's still show pending. It has been over 24 hours. Why haven't they been approved yet? Maybe cause it is the weekend, I don't know!

Comment

• Tarithel
            Tarithel commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, probably the weekend thingy. And "pending" is kinda good, it just means that the transfer is on the way but not yet complete. And I think they approve all transactions manually (for security reasons) so that's another thingy slowing down the process (but in a good way).

Okay! Now they all have been approved! Great!

Comment

Thank you for the help you showed me in getting my VMT's!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
              Thank you for the help you showed me in getting my VMT's!
              You're welcome mate, I'm glad you got the swap done successfully

Comment

So where is all the money I am earning. When I joined I purchased 3 VIP positions and bought 775,000 Adzcoins for around $12,000. It shows in my earning wallet I earned $10.52. WOW! A whole $10.52 and I paid over $12,000 for the coins and the 3 VIP positions and that was when they first opened over a year and a half ago.

Comment

Working...
                X