• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camohitmishra
    started a topic VMT swap for ACT and Gold membership

VMT swap for ACT and Gold membership

Hi,

Today we start the final phase of ADZ swap. This will cover the ACT and Gold membership.
    If you purchased ADZbuzz Communities or Gold membership you'll get the bonus too! More about that later.

The Process
    Every dollar worth of Gold membership or ADZbuzz Communities purchased will be credited 20 VMT in their Buzzex account. Buyers are required to contact support with their proof of purchase and registered email ID for their Buzzex account, team will verify and credit the applicable VMT.

Everybody holding ACT's in ADZbuzz can also Withdraw their ACT's from their ADZbuzz account to their Buzzex registered email ID using the withdraw feature in your ADZbuzz wallet. The team will verify and credit the swapped VMT in your Buzzex account at ration (500K VMT's / Total ACT's).

Bonus
    We have decided to share extra 10% profit with the buyers of Gold membership and ADZbuzz Communities in the VMT profit share once this starts. We will create a list from the support tickets members will raise while sending us their proof of purchase (as mentioned above). Once profit share starts we'll You'll start earning lifelong passive income from the VMT Profit share as well.

So, let's start the process by either:
    1. Senidng a ticket with proof of payment for gold or community purchases.
    2. Withdrawing your ACT's from ADZbuzz using your Buzzex email to swap them for VMT's in Buzzex.

That's it for now, have a great day!

The ADZbuzz Team

PS: If you have bonus credits in your ADZbuzz account, make sure to exchange them for ACT's so you can withdraw them as VMT's as well!

UPDATE: Hi, it is requested to send the proof of Gold membership and ADZbuzz Communities purchase for swap, to Buzzex Support instead of ADZbuzz helpdesk. Due to technical issues tickets sent to ADZbuzz helpdesk will not be attended.

Here's the link to Buzzex support
    https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited by camohitmishra; 07-26-2019, 05:55 AM.

• hotspot
    replied
    So where is all the money I am earning. When I joined I purchased 3 VIP positions and bought 775,000 Adzcoins for around $12,000. It shows in my earning wallet I earned $10.52. WOW! A whole $10.52 and I paid over $12,000 for the coins and the 3 VIP positions and that was when they first opened over a year and a half ago.

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    Originally posted by hotspot View Post
    Thank you for the help you showed me in getting my VMT's!
    You're welcome mate, I'm glad you got the swap done successfully

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    Thank you for the help you showed me in getting my VMT's!

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    Okay! Now they all have been approved! Great!

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, probably the weekend thingy. And "pending" is kinda good, it just means that the transfer is on the way but not yet complete. And I think they approve all transactions manually (for security reasons) so that's another thingy slowing down the process (but in a good way).

• hotspot
    replied
    Some of the VMT's still show pending. It has been over 24 hours. Why haven't they been approved yet? Maybe cause it is the weekend, I don't know!

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    Where can I find the VMT's 24 hours after purchasing them??
    Swap is not a purchase, it's just about turning one asset to another. In this case you should watch your VMT amount in your Buzzex.io wallet here: https://buzzex.io/en/my/wallet (this link should take you to your assets in Buzzex.io). So after you see the coins you have withdrawn there, then you can repeat the process to withdraw the rest of your coins.

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    Where can I find the VMT's 24 hours after purchasing them??

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    OKAY I JUST ENTERED A SMALL AMOUNT OF 226.55960772 to test it and I got the verification code and entered it successfully. Now should I spend all my Adzcoins for VMT'S?

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    Ok, good. Read *all* of these instructions carefully before doing anything.

Now go to that page and click the Dashboard button (upper right corner) and select the Withdraw option. Now you should get a new page with the following fields:
    Withdrawable Balance : <This just show your available ADZcoin balance in the wallet>
    To address: <put your Buzzex.io e-mail here>
    Exchange for Ad Space: LEAVE THIS CHECKBOX UNTICKED!!!
    Amount: Specify the amount of ADZcoins that you want to turn into VMTs.

Then click the Withdraw button. After that I believe (not sure, it's been a while since I did this) you will get another page that tells you that a confirmation code for the withdrawal is required and that it has been sent to your e-mail address. The page will contain a field where you are supposed to put the verification code. Now leave the browser as it is and wait for the e-mail to arrive (it should take only a few minutes for the e-mail to arrive). After you have received the e-mail, copy the confirmation code from the e-mail to the respective field in the web page and then click "Submit request" (or something like that, it's been a while since I did this). After submitting the withdrawal request it may take a few hours to a few days until the VMTs will appear on your Buzzex.io account, so be patient.

A word of advice: When you do your first withdrawal, specify only a small amount of ADZ to be swapped (something like 10-100 ADZ). After you see the swapped VMTs on your Buzzex.io account you can withdraw the rest. This is just to make sure you understand the procedure and don't accidentally mess up the withdrawal.

And make sure that you use the e-mail address that you registered with Buzzex.io (for the field "To address") when creating a withdrawal.

I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    https://adzbuzz.com/aap/wallet-stats

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    Okay! I have a https://buzzex.io
    Good. Then I need to know which ADZbuzz wallet your coins are in. Go to the ADZbuzz wallet where the coins are and then copy the address from your web browser's address line and post it here. Don't worry, nobody can get to your coins via that link, when I click it I get to my respective wallet at ADZbuzz and then I know which type of ADZbuzz wallet your coins are in and then I can give further advice. For example: This is the link to my ADZbuzz Web wallet: https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin/wallet . If you click that, you will be taken to *your* ADZbuzz Web Wallet, not mine. So these links are safe to post. After you post the link, I can give you the instructions for the withdrawal, there should only be one step after this one.

Leave a comment:

• hotspot
    replied
    Okay! I have a https://buzzex.io

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    I found my account and all my coins are in my Adzbuss wallet.
    Ok good. Now you need an account at Buzzex.io. Do you have one? If not, then go and create an account there, you can find a link for that in my previous post.

I will not touch your account, you will have to do the swap yourself, but I will guide you through the process. After you have an account at Buzzex.io then we can proceed with the next step.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X