Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial Video Creation Contest

Hello Buzzers!

If you are already bored waiting for something big to happen on this project, don’t worry, you are not alone. But I can guarantee you that this project will reach destination success sooner or later.

For those who wanted to keep themselves busy (it’s the best way to fight boredom), I have a good news!

We will be running another contest that can run for a duration of a month or two (or maybe more depending on the participation that this contest will get).

The general title for this contest is “Bee A Tutor!” (#beeatutor)

This is "Tutorial Video Creation Contest" for the following topics:
    1. How to claim your Free Daily Tokens in ADZbuzz
    2. How to check how many Tokens you already have accumulated
    3. How to check ADZbuzz communities you've already claimed tokens for
    4. How to organize your feeds in ADZbuzz
    5. How to check your daily and total earnings
    6. How to update your username and personal profile
    7. How to update your password
    8. How to enable Two-Factor Authentication on your account
    9. How to React and Interact about your favorite article through ADZbuzz

If you want to add more topics to the list, just send me a private message so that we can keep this thread as clean as we can. We will update this OP with your suggested topic if deemed appropriate.

General Mechanics:

Each week we will run a contest for one tutorial video from the topics listed above. We will allow participants to submit 1 entry per language. This means, you can have more than 1 ticket to the lucky draws at the end of the video tutorial contest.

How to Submit An Entry:

To submit your entry, just follow these steps:
    1. Upload your video tutorial on your favourite video sharing site (youtube, vimeo, facebook or even on your own site)
    2. Share the link of that video to ADZbuzz
    3. Copy the ADZbuzz vote or shares page of the link that you have shared to ADZbuzz on step 2 above
    4. Paste that link as comment to this post
    Example entry:

Hello guys! This is my official entry for this week’s video contest about “How to claim your Free Daily Tokens in ADZbuzz”.

[LINK TO ADZBUZZ VOTE PAGE]

NOTE: Only ADZbuzz shares page link created after the announcement of a new tutorial video creation contest qualifies as a valid entry.

How to Win:

There are two ways to win just like our social media contest:
    1. Highest net votes: The entry with the highest net votes (upvotes minus downvotes) in ADZbuzz will win the contest. A minimum of 10 net votes is needed to qualify for the top rank.
    2. Lucky draws: Every user who submitted an entry that gets at least 5 net votes qualifies for the weekly draws at the end of each contest. The higher the net votes you get, the more chances of winning in the lucky draws. Up to 10 lucky winners will be drawn.

The Prize:
    For every week, the WINNER will get at least 1000 ADZ + 2000 ADZ* = 3000 ADZ Total

...and up to 10 Lucky Draw Winners get at least 50 ADZ + 100 ADZ* = 150 ADZ Total each

How to Claim the Prize:

If you win, we require you to:
    1. Post to at least one of your favourite social media outlet that you win in the contest
    2. Comment the link of your social media post on this thread's reply that announces the official winners of the weekly contest
    3. Include your ADZbuzz Exchange's ADZcoin deposit address in your comment - that's where we will send your winnings (this is where you check your deposit address: https://www.screencast.com/t/7rIqI1wFF)

Terms:
    • By participating on this contest, you give ADZbuzz / ADZcoin project the full and unconditional right to use (download, edit, etc…) your video entry whenever, wherever, however they deemed necessary.
    • When a submission is used officially by the project, full credits will be given to original creator conspicuously.
    • ADZbuzz / ADZcoin project will have the final decision on which video entry to use officially.
    • Any unrelated replies or comments on this thread will be deleted without prior notice to keep this thread clean and on purpose

So…. Let the fun begin!

1st Tutorial Video Creation Contest is Topic #1 on the list above. That is:

“How to claim your Free Daily Tokens in ADZbuzz”

This contest runs from today until August 9, Thursday 23:59:59 GMT. The winner will be announced August 10, Friday 8AM GMT via live zoom call along with the drawings of the lucky winners.

2nd Tutorial Video Creation Contest is Topic #9 on the list above. That is:

“How to React and Interact about your favorite article through ADZbuzz

This is about showing to users how they can easily react (comment, vote, flag or report) and interact (comment) on an article link that is shared on ADZbuzz.

This contest runs on August 10 to 16. The winner will be announced on August 17, Friday 8AM GMT via live zoom call along with the drawings of the lucky winners.

3rd Tutorial Video Creation Contest is Topic #2 on the list above. That is:

How to check how many Tokens you already have accumulated

This contest runs on August 17 to 23. The winner will be announced on August 24, Friday 8AM GMT via live zoom call along with the drawings of the lucky winners.

P.S. Every Tuesday, we will announce (by updating this OP) the next topic of our tutorial video creation contest for which follows immediately after the current one ends. This way, you will have a tutorial video created in advance, ready to be shared to ADZbuzz after the current contest is over.

Tips:

You can ask your friends and family to upvote your entry by sharing / posting it to your favourite social media outlet. Just don’t spam it a lot please or we will end up having our new social media sharing link (adzbuzz.link) blocked by other social media outlets. We are relying on your support and cooperation on this matter (taking care of our domain).

Thank You and Take the Challenge to Bee a Tutor!!!

* = Additional Prize courtesy of CrazyCrypto
    Upload your video tutorial on your favourite video sharing site

Share the link of that video to ADZbuzz

Copy and paste the ADZbuzz vote page url...

Last edited by jhayag; Today, 05:44 AM.

Question. Can I share an old video with a fresh link so the voting count starts from the zero? Because I have already created many tutorial videos and to participate in this competition I would have to remake the same videos.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

• jhayag
      jhayag commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Ammikas, you can use your old tutorial video(s)

jhayag Nice contest. Please consider me in again as a donator .

I ll add to your 1.000 Adzcoins 2.000 more for the winner = total 3.000 + 100 Adzcoins for each lucky winner. I ll giveaway 2.000 Adzcoins for every contest listed above + 100 Adzcoins for each lucky winner. You can update OP, dont need to ask me again if what i say its true, cuzz you know it is. Can you PM me your deposit addreass cuzz i think i lost it, ps.: i was kicked from you know where.
    Last edited by CrazyCrypto; 08-02-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, Like Miles already said, it's very generous of you to increase the rewards. It makes those competitions much more attractive.

• kenmose
      kenmose commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCrypto, you're the most generous person I have ever known. Your commitment to this project is remarkable. Thank you.

• CrazyCrypto
      CrazyCrypto commented
      Editing a comment
      kenmose You know me, and you know how generous i can be. Most of the people that like my generosity are the people that i allready know, we are few here that we know eachothers quiet some time, but there are still people here that are members of Adzbuzz, but they dont know about the contest, neither of my generosity. For me its not the problem to giveaway few coins, becouse now they are dirty cheap and i ll buy them more, maybe i ll spend another 400 - 800€, becouse this is almost bottom if you ask me, i m sure it wont go to 50 satoshis, but even if it goes i wont care i ll buy more. As i said i wont even bother anymore with what Adzbuzz does or what does not, i m here to make it happen one way or another and i dont want to say goodbye to this project yet. I have set some points in my life and with Adzbuzz and i hope i can make them true.

Little problem with voting. As I understood the winner of the contest will be based on net votes (upvotes and downvotes) but as the voting option is available only with the posts which have been shared via adznouncer (adzbuzzer option doesn't have voting option). But most members do not own a site to create a post on their site and then share it with adznouncer.

The option would be that they can use whatever community they own and use adznouncer there and the post will be shared with adznouncer to the proper community, YouTube for example. This way participants can work around of this problem.

Hope it helps

Comment

• survivor
      survivor commented
      Editing a comment
      Good catch Ammikas! Posts via ADZbuzzer should now have the voting option too. Please check and thank you for noticing this. (-:

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      It was Miles actually who noticed this "error" so he gets all the credit

Here is my official entry to this contest "How To Claim Free Daily Tokens"

I had the video on this topic already but I decided to create a new one because I knew I can make a little better one

NB! I'm giving 100% of my winnings away!

If you help me win by upvoting this post I will choose two random persons and spread the reward evenly between them. This means both will get 1500 ADZ
    Cannot make videos to win with this contest? No worries, help me win and you still have the chance to take the reward home

NOTE! Please also "like" the post if you upvoted because I cannot see who upvoted. I can only see who liked the post.
    Last edited by Ammikas; 08-05-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• survivor
      survivor commented
      Editing a comment
      Ammikas, these incentives are good specially if you share it out of ADZbuzz as well (in other social media outlets or example). I am sure you already doing so too. Acquiring new users to learn about our project with your giveaway introduction while also increasing your chance of winning in the contest. I am sure the old members doesn't care much about winning, we care much about the success of this project more than winning. And success is nearer with more videos about it and with each new user that learns about the project.

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, survivor, I'm trying to get people from outside of ADZbuzz alow involved.
      Plus I try to make old inactive members active again.
      So at the end I do believe ADZbuzz and all users will benefit from it.

Here is my entry for the first video tutorial: How to Claim Free Tokens In ADZbuzz?

If I win the contest I would be rewarding my upvoters with KIN. Please read this for more information

Thanks for everyone's participation.
    Last edited by mb001589; 08-05-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Hello guys! This is my official entry for this week’s video contest about “How to claim your Free Daily Tokens in ADZbuzz”.

https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2733490/...ens-in-adzbuzz

I am not professional in making video but i just tried to contribute for this contest.

If you like my video then comment and upvote my video.

Comment

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! No one is professional from the beginning but you have to start from somewhere to become great.
        You have made the first step for becoming a pro

Keep it going!

This post is the official announcement of this Bee A Tutor contest.

The rules and details has been set in the OP and it will be edited if deemed necessary.

If it is not stated as not allowed, then it is allowed.

I ask and encourage everyone who wanted to join to do whatever it takes to win the contest. And for others who do not wish to join, please just respect this contest by keeping this thread clean.

Again, please only reply with your entries and stop discouraging participants. All unrelated replies on this thread will be deleted.

Thank You for your continued support.
      Last edited by jhayag; 08-07-2018, 06:53 AM. Reason: This post will also be deleted soon.

Comment

• vrki1965
        vrki1965 commented
        Editing a comment
        jhayag The video must be in English only or another language (German, French, Croatian etc)

• jhayag
        jhayag commented
        Editing a comment
        Good question vrki1965 .

Now that you mention it.

We will allow participants to submit 1 entry per language.

This means, you can have more than 1 ticket to the lucky draws at the end of the video tutorial contest.

Did I misunderstood this part?

By Monday, we will announce (by updating this OP) the second topic that we will run tutorial video creation contest for which follows immediately after the first one ends on August 9. This way, you will have a tutorial video created in advance, ready to be shared to ADZbuzz after the current contest is over.

It's Tuesday and there is no info on the next topic

Comment

• jhayag
        jhayag commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for reminding me Ammikas . I have already updated the OP.

Good to see everyone is working here..
      I am not able to create videos.. but I will see everyone's and will share as well..

Comment

When is the promotion/marketing of Adzbuzz expected to start?

Comment

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          These contests are part of the marketing

Allow me to join the fun. Here's my official home-made video that I share to my friends and family:

https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2757206/h...ens-in-adzbuzz

Thank You!
        Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2761421/h...-how-you-do-it
          Testing

Comment

Hello guys! This is my official entry for this week’s video contest about “How to claim your Free Daily Tokens in ADZbuzz

https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2779679/h...ens-in-adzbuzz

Watch this simple steps on claming ADZbuzz free daily tokens.
            Thank you!

Comment

I don't have an audio but managed to made some captions just to participate on the contest and share Adzbuzz to my friends.

https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2782392/h...ily-on-adzbuzz

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
              X