Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express Your Opinion About ADZlink

Hello Publishers,

As we all know ADZbuzz is still in Beta. During beta many publisher helped ADZbuzz to to grow by adding ADZlink on their website/blog. But still many website owner and blogger are unknow to our ADZbuzz concept and coomunity.

So, I would like to hear your experience about using ADZlink and your ADZbuzz Journey So far.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	download.png Views:	1 Size:	6.6 KB ID:	13990

So far i have an ADZlink on my owned Community and coins are received and people have joined thru the link.
    Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

So far I also share ADZLink where millions of people shown interest and joined through link

Comment

This is an old video (made it after the profit distribution started in spring 2017) but still worth the share. It gives a nice overview of the worth of ADZlink.

Click image for larger versionName:	ADZlink, is it worth it.jpgViews:	2Size:	106.6 KBID:	14074

Last edited by Ammikas; 12-18-2017, 10:59 AM.
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Originally posted by amocat View Post
          So far i have an ADZlink on my owned Community and coins are received and people have joined thru the link.
          great .. Keep posting new article and grow your community

Comment

Working...
          X