Feedly and publishers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedly and publishers

I'm using Feedly to share content to ADZbuzz and I'm also reading content there because they have the feature "read later". But I have found out that Feedly is not publisher friendly at all actually.

1. Publishers will not earn there
    2. Feedly is not increasing publishers traffic. You can read articles without visiting publisher's site. You have to visit the site itself by clicking on the article twice. So if you want to support the publisher you have to have the will to do it, it does not happen by default. How can publishers allow it to happen? Feedly is like using publisher's content without giving anything in return actually. So it is stealing users from the publisher.

ADZbuzz in other hand pays publishers if they install ADZlink and you cannot read articles without leaving ADZbuzz. You can read the article only by visiting publisher's site itself. Which means ADZbuzz is increasing the traffic too.

So looks like we have all the advantages over Feedly. We just need to make the platform more user-friendly and easier to access the content to be able to beat Feedly and attract users to use ADZbuzz instead of Feedly.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Interesting observations.

So on Feedly is you just click on an article once you would end up reading the publisher's content whilst still remaining on their platform?

I think publishers would like ADZbuzz, because it is designed to benefit them a lot in a unique fashion.

But the only thing we still have not fully mastered yet is the user friendliness aspect. I have never used a content discovery platform myself other than ADZbuzz, but I am sure Feedly has a lot of cool features to make the whole experience enjoyable for the user, such as the 'read later' feature that you mention.

ADZbuzz has so much potential. So many angles to tackles. But it needs to expand its development team considerably more for us to get fast results.

I am just looking forward to see a road map on what needs to be done before mass promotions of the exchange can begin to the crypto-community. There are still a lot of minor features that our exchange is lacking and you would notice them when you use other exchanges. But without them our exchange is not fully user-friendly.

And I don't expect ADZbuzz to start promoting to publishers until 2019 when the platform is more ready for them.

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCrypto Miles is talking about promoting to publishers in 2019
      We will definitely start promoting our exchange much sooner.

• IbrahimSedie
      IbrahimSedie commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCrypto I think you are over-reacting and jumping to conclusions on matters have not yet been declared by the person in charge. I agree with you that there might be a bit delay in the process, but people here are honest, clear and working to their best and we all are seeing there progress. So, instead of throwing some speculations and start getting on people you may just ask them directly or you can wait until things are clarified.

Finally, I believe you should apologize for your rough attitude.

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCrypto promotions to crypto users this year, and then publishers next year. The crypto community alone is good enough to give ADZcoin value, so don't worry.

They are not liars that is a bit harsh.

And what I said is just my personal projection as to how I think things would pan out - nothing official.

And lastly this is not a cowboy project. Things need to be done properly. I for one won't be impressed if they started promoting now, and if the promotion flops I would just say 'what did you expect?'

But this is how I see it going (but could be wrong :P):

2018 to the crypto traders and ADZcoin gains value

2019 to the publishers and ADZbuzz goes viral

But all of that depends on developments and team being expanded, and revenue etc.
      Last edited by mb001589; 05-20-2018, 04:29 PM.

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
    I'm using Feedly to share content to ADZbuzz and I'm also reading content there because they have the feature "read later". But I have found out that Feedly is not publisher friendly at all actually.

1. Publishers will not earn there
    2. Feedly is not increasing publishers traffic. You can read articles without visiting publisher's site. You have to visit the site itself by clicking on the article twice. So if you want to support the publisher you have to have the will to do it, it does not happen by default. How can publishers allow it to happen? Feedly is like using publisher's content without giving anything in return actually. So it is stealing users from the publisher.

ADZbuzz in other hand pays publishers if they install ADZlink and you cannot read articles without leaving ADZbuzz. You can read the article only by visiting publisher's site itself. Which means ADZbuzz is increasing the traffic too.

So looks like we have all the advantages over Feedly. We just need to make the platform more user-friendly and easier to access the content to be able to beat Feedly and attract users to use ADZbuzz instead of Feedly.
    The read later featur for adzbuzz is on progress already this will probably available next week.

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      So looking forward to this feature
Working...
X