The Power of Publishers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Publishers

Recently I had a referral that joined, and I noticed he had already made the top 100 list on the referrer page. In fact he already made the top 10 within less than a week of joining.

Now I was very impressed. This referral just joined and has already brought hundreds of people with him.

So after messaging the referral (you need to introduce yourself) I find out the referral is a blogger and his readers are interested in crypto.

But he is uncertain about adding the ADZlink to his own site, because he is unclear as to how it works exactly.

Two important things here we can take note of:

1) The key to going viral is by bloggers seeing the value in ADZbuzz and what it has to offer them. When they share our platform with their readers we would easily have millions of people joining and it would be a viral effect.

I know initially we are promoting to the crypto-community first (i.e. mainly focusing on traders to use our exchange), but crypto-bloggers is also a good avenue too to get them on board as well.

2) I cannot emphasize how important it is that we have everything up to date explaining our platform and easily accessible for people to read. For example bloggers and publishers need to know exactly how the ADZlink works and how it would benefit them, and they need to feel confident when it comes to adding it to their sites.

I really think in the space we have on the header we have that section that links to the updated FAQ for people that join to be able to easily learn more about the platform and how they can benefit from it. The FAQ at the moment (may need updating) plus it is hidden, and it needs to be right there in our faces.

There is a blank space on the header and I think it should be utilized so that new people can easily learn more about our platform upon joining.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	20163

Where can you see the top 100 list?
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
      Where can you see the top 100 list?
      On the referral contest page.

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post

On the referral contest page.
        Is it still being updated?
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• mb001589
          mb001589 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, of course. That is how I knew my referral got all those referrals in less than a week

Absolutely Miles, think Jens is aware of that, and that he will implement that much needed FAQ as soon as possible. It's been really quiet for a long time now so the next update that will come hopefully will be very nice one. I have a bunch of questions, but am waiting for an update so I don't want to bother them now. Hope this week we will know more.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
          Absolutely Miles, think Jens is aware of that, and that he will implement that much needed FAQ as soon as possible. It's been really quiet for a long time now so the next update that will come hopefully will be very nice one. I have a bunch of questions, but am waiting for an update so I don't want to bother them now. Hope this week we will know more.
          I feel the same way. I love reading about the updates.

Comment

Me also awaiting for update as @Jens mentioned yesterday and most probably we will see the update today i am waiting for this

Comment

Hi Miles, those are indeed important things. What we'll have before we start promoting is a live chat feature on the own a community page and the exchange pages. As we'll indeed promote to the crypto community (starting this week) this will be a great place where they can easily get all the info needed.

The forum is good to have static content such as tutorials, but a live chat is more dynaic and allows everybody to istantly send people to the question they have explaining it in full detail. We feel this is needed as our platform has so many features that a FAQ section doesn't even suffice and many people don't bother reading all through it.

So for example, if that crypto blogger is online and he asks in the chat "How does the ADZlink work" we can instantly send him to the page explaining it in full detail.

Secondly, this will also be a great tool for people creating content about ADZbuzz (like on your site) so you can send people to your own site as well where they can read the content, join your ADZbuzz community and social pages etc.

Thirdly, it will also make it easier for communities to be found. If you for instance own a community and want to sell some tokens or give them away etc. you can announce this in the chat where traders are. This is also much better than the forum as it's a dyamic chat where soon thousands of traders will be active and smart people will know how to utilize this effectively.

Also, all Gold members will have the option to block users who abuse the chat. We'll have a limit of how many messages newcomers can post and encourage them to become Gold to lift their limits so this will already solve spam for the most part, but Gold members will also have this option.

Finally, we'll create an environment that makes the chat about learning the things that matter on ADZbuzz. Providing info to newcomers while at the same time benefiting the people that provide this info I think this will b a crucial feature to have on ADZbuzz and drastically increase the retention rate and get people hooked to claim their tokens every day and become actively involved in the succes of ADZbuzz.

So just to clarify, tomorrow we'll test this feature as it's already on our testing site and being finalized and start the promos and scheule the press release as soon as it's pushed to the live site.
              Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Hrvatko
                Hrvatko commented
                Editing a comment
                Those are great news indeed. I'm so nervous to see them online and running

• Yves
                Yves commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that is a great solution for Miles idea. And important things can always be updated in the FAQ section.

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Jens. Just saw it all implemented. And it's definitely a good feature that would help new members out and let them see that there is already a very active community on ADZbuzz that can help them. Which would also give them confidence in the platform and increase the conversions of new users becoming active users. So thanks

And also I'm glad to see the forum more organized with the sub-forums all being created. Doesn't it look so much better now!

thanks jens for such a great update....

Comment

This is the news really we waiting for so long

Comment

Working...
                X