Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many of adzbuzzer Sharing Link are Not Approved.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of adzbuzzer Sharing Link are Not Approved.

Hello, Admin,

Please check my account where I used to share daily my link related to news and latest updates. But Its denied. what is the reason behind it.

Originally posted by founder1986 View Post
    Hello, Admin,

Please check my account where I used to share daily my link related to news and latest updates. But Its denied. what is the reason behind it.
    Can you give an exp of the link so everyone can help you?
    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Yeah please share the link so we can understand what you are talking about.
      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by Jens View Post
        Yeah please share the link so we can understand what you are talking about.
        Dear Jens, I would like to informed you that I had shared a link that are understandable , English languages and it was categories either in celebrity section, bitcoin , world news .. I do not able to understand the reason of denied... Please check back my all link carefully and update me

Comment

founder1986 Good to know more and more people sharing any useful link here at Adzbuzz. These activities will make Adzbuzz Adzcoin known by the world and slowly gaining traction. As ahsanulkhan and Jens have mentioned, could you share your URLs ( the site you are referring and intend to share ) here?
          https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

For example http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...amous-10973835
            Its shows active in adverts and above it show denied Please check the image below
            Click image for larger version

Name:	adz-bz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	8976

Comment

• ahsanulkhan
              ahsanulkhan commented
              Editing a comment
              linkis active but the ad is not
          Working...
          X