No announcement yet.

Adzlink plugin, exclude certain pages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adzlink plugin, exclude certain pages?

Hello camohitmishra, I have just activated the plugin "Adzlink" on one of my sides.

Now I have some more questions about the Adzlink plugin:

1. How can I disable the Adzlink plugin on certain pages?
    - For example, on a Landingpage

2. What kind of data is transmitted via the Adzlink plugin?
    - Is there a link with a small summary of what the plugin Adzlink collects for data, which I can incorporate in my "data protection"?

Hi, congratulations on your earnings which you will get

To answer your questions
    1 - ADZlink is a small branding icon that gets affixed to your website. Currently there is no option to enable or disable it on certain pages but we will expand on this basic version in future. So we may incorporate this feature.

2 - ADZlink rewards the publishers depending upon some logics and reasons created in an algorithm. We continuously check those logics and make alterations in the algorithm to keep it updated and secured from people cheating the system, so we can't disclose much but overview is it checks the traffic coming in from publisher's websites. But it doesn't track and store user preferences like ads do. So the data and browsing preferences of your website users remain private
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• FlorianBichlmeier
      FlorianBichlmeier commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean when is inserted with the ADZlink plugin my "affiliate link".

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      When is not defined yet. Its purpose is to create an income stream for the publishers and its serving that. All other things are part of improvements which will be continuously done.

• FlorianBichlmeier
      Editing a comment
      All clear, Thank you for your detailed reply

"Currently the affiliate link is not attached with ADZlink"

Wasn't this one of the main reasons for Adzlink? When someone joins via Adzlink he/she will be your referral for life. This is at least how Adzlink was promoted.

And now I found out our ref link is not attached to it. Did I misunderstood Adzlink completely?
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• judash
      judash commented
      Editing a comment
      hello guys and thank you for being an adzbuzz member and support this project, however I have a concern with the backup of the adzcoin wallet. Since yesterday I can not find the place where is the backup of the data of my portfeuil on my computer once a member had made a post in which were instructions to follow to have access in the forum and i tried it then it worked and that day i did not have any need to follow all these steps because when i typed "appdata" in the boot tool of my desktop window 7 it showed me a folder named "roaming" on which I clicked and thereafter appeared the backup folder adzcoin that I copy on a key. I wanted to try a new backup today by the same means but I can not do it. if you can help me to solve this problem, it would do me good. And I'd like to know if backing up the wallet data directly from the adzcoin desktop wallet is a bad option, because I used to backup my desktop wallet by going to the "file" tab and then "save my wallet" on this one until I see the other method indicated by a member in the forum. thank you

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
    "Currently the affiliate link is not attached with ADZlink"

Wasn't this one of the main reasons for Adzlink? When someone joins via Adzlink he/she will be your referral for life. This is at least how Adzlink was promoted.

And now I found out our ref link is not attached to it. Did I misunderstood Adzlink completely?
    I think that's a bit a misunderstanding, the ref link is indeed attached to it in the form of the community invitation link. So if somebody clicks the link in the ADZlink on your site:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADZlink_join_community.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	11560

You will get the referral plus more activity in your community which more earnings for you as a publisher.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought. Thanks for the info

I while back I updated to wordpress 4.8.2 and noticed adzbuzzer and adzlinks aren't showing anymore. Tried reinstalling no help. Any other ideas?

Comment

Hi guys, apologies for wrong information. I was mistaken there regarding affiliate link inside ADZlink. Thanks Jens for correct information.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        No prob. We are all humans and we make mistakes

• FlorianBichlmeier
        Editing a comment
        Errors, can happen to any, no problem

• camohitmishra
        camohitmishra commented