Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do publishers earn after adding the ADZlink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do publishers earn after adding the ADZlink?

I have a question about how the ADZlink earnings work.

Because publishers now have the ADZlink placed on their ADZbuzz community as well as they can place it on their actual websites.

How do publishers earn once they place it on their website?

Are the earnings based on traffic to their website? or based on traffic to their ADZbuzz community? or both?

Hope that makes sense.

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
    I have a question about how the ADZlink earnings work.

Because publishers now have the ADZlink placed on their ADZbuzz community as well as they can place it on their actual websites.

How do publishers earn once they place it on their website?

Are the earnings based on traffic to their website? or based on traffic to their ADZbuzz community? or both?

Hope that makes sense.
    I think the ADZbuzzer on websites is now more a way to advertise ADZbuzz and push people to click on it and register on ADZbuzz. It is also a way to create a community on ADZbuzz if the community has not been created yet. Good question though, I am curious about it too

Comment

Originally posted by gerlav31 View Post

I think the ADZbuzzer on websites is now more a way to advertise ADZbuzz and push people to click on it and register on ADZbuzz. It is also a way to create a community on ADZbuzz if the community has not been created yet. Good question though, I am curious about it too
      That would be better if that is the case. I know in the beginning it was about direct traffic to the website, but ADZbuzz should change it and make it only be about traffic to their website via ADZbuzz only.

So the ADZlink can be a branding tool for ADZbuzz displayed on publishers' websites to connect people to their community.

But if publishers can only earn from the users who read their content through ADZbuzz then that would make them promote their own ADZbuzz community more than any other social media platform, since it would be the only one that actually rewards them for growing a community.

And all ADZbuzz needs to make sure is that their platform is easy to use for people to follow the content of all their favourite publishers.

Once that is accomplished then ADZbuzz going viral once it is promoted to publishers would be inevitable in a way.

Comment

ADZlink is a branding tool. People know about ADZbuzz when the viewers of a website see that. Its a mutual benefit feature which helps both ADZbuzz and publisher. ADZbuzz gets traffic and exposure and new users. Publisher get earnings, referrals so more earnings. Since it also contains community link, thatv also helps the community owner when users of the website click ADZlink and join its community on ADZbuzz. So it has multiple benefits. ADZlink will also have more features in coming times, something we'll talk about when time comes Regarding parameters defining the earnings, that can't be disclosed to avoid abuse and also keeps changing.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
        X