ADZnouncer and FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZnouncer and FAQ

Is it not possible anymore to buy any community of the Web you want, but only Established communities selected by ADZbuzz?
    If so, than is the FAQ in case of the ADZnouncer still correct?
    Thanks!

For me it was possible few days ago. I posted one article through the post sharing option form the website and the system recognized it is a new community that did not exist so far. At the same timed it asked if I want to claim it and I could do it from my bonus wallet with no problem.
    Discover The World

Comment

Oke, Matt_Rocass, but is this how it should work also regarding to buying communities?
      And how ADZbuzz will manage this so only Established communities are selected? (with no doubt your communitie is)

Comment

Originally posted by ADB3725 View Post
        Is it not possible anymore to buy any community of the Web you want, but only Established communities selected by ADZbuzz?
        If so, than is the FAQ in case of the ADZnouncer still correct?
        Thanks!
        Hi, until the countdown timer ends on this page you can buy ADZbuzz Community of any website on the web through Bonus Wallet which you can top up through Paypal.

Also, can you clarify which FAQ about ADZnouncer you're talking about? ADZnouncer is the feature available inside communities for community owners to share the content from the relevant website.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• ADB3725
          ADB3725 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your answer, so if I understand it correctly, after the timer ends only tokenised and non-tokenised communities selected by ADZbuzz are available, or can I still buy any website community I like after timer ends?
          I just want to understand how things work, for me I think its better that only ADZbuzz select good websites communities.

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, you can share contents of any website through Share button on ADZbuzz header. It will be added to Non-tokenised Communities if its community does not already exist. You can then buy upto 10% of that community with your Bonus wallet.

ADZbuzz does its research and tokenise the communities prioritising the popular ones whose content people like to follow.

• ADB3725
          ADB3725 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oke, good explanation, it is clear to me now.
      Working...
      X