ADZlink bug. Has different features on different installations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZlink bug. Has different features on different installations

I have noticed a weird phenomenon with ADZlink.

When I installed ADZlink to my own site a while back I had also ADZlink under plugins (still have ) but when I helped to install ADZlink to my friends blog, there is no ADZlink plugin shown up under plugin's list.
    Even after 3 installations I couldn't get ADZlink plugin to show up in plugin's list
    Click image for larger versionName:	Screenshot_2.jpgViews:	1Size:	158.8 KBID:	6546

Click image for larger versionName:	Screenshot_4.jpgViews:	1Size:	152.3 KBID:	6547

Plus in my sites I have extra ADZlink options when I edit my post. But in my friends back office there is nothing
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	169.9 KB ID:	6548

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.7 KB ID:	6549

< ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Hello Ammikas

I assume you are uploading this on the wordpress dashboard, when you uploaded the plugin, was there a message stating it was successfully installed?
    One reason the plugin is cannot be uploaded because of some folder permissions on where wordpress is installed, you may need to change the folder permissions for wordpress to be able to write on those folders, you can see the permissions needed here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

if you are not able to change the permissions, you can manually upload the plugin, here are the steps.
    1. First, unzip the zip file https://adzbuzz.com/adzlink.zip - and adzlink folder is inside
    2. if you can access on your web server on where wordpress installed, upload the folder in : wp-content/plugins/
    3. After uploading, login to your dashboard and go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, You should be able to see ADZlink plugin listed there now.
    Let me know if that works.

Best Regards,
    Jeryl
    Regards,
    Jeryl T.

Divilofir

Comment

Working...
    X