Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adzlink Plugin Not connect to Adzbuzz

Hi here,

I have an issue for over a month or two now about adzlink or adzbuzz plugin.
    When I joined adzbuzz few months back, I tried installing (Adzbuzz plugin the one I knew then) to my site. Fotunately I have been earning from it, but I don't see it installed on my site (goodmovies.club) and earnings has been very poor though.

The second issue: Aftwards, I discovered the Adzlink for wordpress plugin and installed that too on my other wordpress site. I can see the Adzlink Icoin on my site but It is not visible in the adzbuzz community, I checked the community several times and it is now 2 months since I installed the plugin. I have checked my site to be sure there is no problem from my end.

The third issue: ADZnouncer returns this error message too: "There was a problem sharing your page/post to ADZnouncer."

Please can the adzbuzz team or anyone with better experience in this matter help?

Thank you

Is your movie sit a Wordpress site? If so try to reinstall the plugin (delete the old one first)
    It won't appear in the community, the community is a way to grow your audience and get more traffic and determines how much you'll earn from the ADZlink.
    The third issue is something we are aware of and will fix in one of the next plugin updates. We are full focusing on ADZBuzz Titan and Tifostarter so this will happen once those platforms are ready.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by Jens View Post
      Is your movie sit a Wordpress site? If so try to reinstall the plugin (delete the old one first)
      It won't appear in the community, the community is a way to grow your audience and get more traffic and determines how much you'll earn from the ADZlink.
      The third issue is something we are aware of and will fix in one of the next plugin updates. We are full focusing on ADZBuzz Titan and Tifostarter so this will happen once those platforms are ready.
      Hello Jens,

Thank you for replying back. Yes the movie site goodmovies.club is a word press site. I can't find the adzlink icon on the site but I've been earning revenue from it though not regularly.

The second Issue like I mention earlier is about my second wordpress website, (I don't want to add it here so no one hijack it now) On this site, I can see the adzlink Icon but it doesn't appear in the adzbuzz community. Been checking several days a week for over 3 weeks now but I can see the site appear in the community.

For both websites, I have reinstalled the plugins several times because innitially I thought it was from my end, but I have other plugins and code functioning perfectly without any conflict or issues.

Please is this something you could help with Jens, I will share the blog url with you on a private message.

Thank you once more

Comment

Originally posted by bits4coin View Post

Hello Jens,

Thank you for replying back. Yes the movie site goodmovies.club is a word press site. I can't find the adzlink icon on the site but I've been earning revenue from it though not regularly.

The second Issue like I mention earlier is about my second wordpress website, (I don't want to add it here so no one hijack it now) On this site, I can see the adzlink Icon but it doesn't appear in the adzbuzz community. Been checking several days a week for over 3 weeks now but I can see the site appear in the community.

For both websites, I have reinstalled the plugins several times because innitially I thought it was from my end, but I have other plugins and code functioning perfectly without any conflict or issues.

Please is this something you could help with Jens, I will share the blog url with you on a private message.

Thank you once more
        If I am not mistaken this is the community https://adzbuzz.com/community/goodmovies.club right bits4coin ?. Seems that the Adzlink icon was visible and was installed correctly. And somebody claim for the community long time ago ( You may find the admin for this community ). Look like it has no new post and it is possible perhaps you are not getting daily earning as publisher. By posting daily ( your website ), is it automatically posted to the community Jens ?
        https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

[QUOTE=ph1407;n7878]

If I am not mistaken this is the community https://adzbuzz.com/community/goodmovies.club right bits4coin ?. Seems that the Adzlink icon was visible and was installed correctly. And somebody claim for the community long time ago ( You may find the admin for this community ). Look like it has no new post and it is possible perhaps you are not getting daily earning as publisher. By posting daily ( your website ), is it automatically posted to the community Jens ?[/QUOTE

Hello, goodmovie.club is on adzbuzz, I didn't say the contrary, what I meant that the icon doesn't appear on my wordpress site, though it is active in the community. The real problem I have isn't with goodmovies.club, if you read my post carefully, you will see that I raised 2 issues.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ph1407 View Post

If I am not mistaken this is the community https://adzbuzz.com/community/goodmovies.club right bits4coin ?. Seems that the Adzlink icon was visible and was installed correctly. And somebody claim for the community long time ago ( You may find the admin for this community ). Look like it has no new post and it is possible perhaps you are not getting daily earning as publisher. By posting daily ( your website ), is it automatically posted to the community Jens ?
            Hello, goodmovie.club is on adzbuzz, I didn't say the contrary, what I meant that the icon doesn't appear on my wordpress site, though it is active in the community. The real problem I have isn't with goodmovies.club, if you read my post carefully, you will see that I raised 2 issues.

Thank you

Comment

• ph1407
              ph1407 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yesterday I saw the adzlinked icon on the left side at your goodmovies.club. But today i did not see it.

In that case, let wait for support to answer your question then.

I am still looking forward to help or support in this issue because I still didn't see the website appear in the community till now, but adzlink is installed and the icon is well visible on the site.

Comment

• bits4coin
              bits4coin commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok @ph1407
              I'm also waiting to read from support.

I know that Adzlink plugin work on wordpress.org. Does it also work on wordpress.com? They are quite different.

Comment

Originally posted by Vidrik View Post
              I know that Adzlink plugin work on wordpress.org. Does it also work on wordpress.com? They are quite different.
              Hi, to earn from ADZlink a publisher needs his own domain and hosting. Publishers can not earn from free platforms which includes wordpress.com or blogger etc.
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Wordpress.com is not free. Wordpress.org is. Thats the difference.

I own domain and I pay for my website. My problem is that my website is css based and doesnt support either of Adzlink codes. I´m planning to move but before that I want to be sure that my new host let me add things like Adzlink. Any Suggestions about host?

P.S. Found out that Wordpress.com only let you install plugins if you have the Business plan but thats too expensive for me...

Comment

Wordpress.com is not free. Wordpress.org is. Thats the difference.

I own domain and I pay for my website. My problem is that my website is css based and doesnt support either of Adzlink codes. I´m planning to move but before that I want to be sure that my new host let me add things like Adzlink. Any Suggestions about host?

P.S. Found out that Wordpress.com only let you install plugins if you have the Business plan but thats too expensive for me...
                  You can create a free blog or website on Wordpress.com but they add wordpress.com in your website url. and show ads on your websites. You don't completely own that in a sense. If you purchase their package I see they charge around $4 per month.

I use wordpress.org to create website or blog by purchasing domain and shared hosting from other companies. For hosting, it depends on your requirements because there are cheap, moderate and costly all kinds of plans available. Domain you already have so you would just need to change the nameservers. So, tell me about your requirement before I can suggest something.
                  Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

You can create a free blog or website on Wordpress.com but they add wordpress.com in your website url. and show ads on your websites. You don't completely own that in a sense. If you purchase their package I see they charge around $4 per month.

I use wordpress.org to create website or blog by purchasing domain and shared hosting from other companies. For hosting, it depends on your requirements because there are cheap, moderate and costly all kinds of plans available. Domain you already have so you would just need to change the nameservers. So, tell me about your requirement before I can suggest something.
                    I want to create new website mainly for my podcast but it should allow also subpages for my band and photographs. As I´m not very experienced in web designing, so far the Wordpress.com Premium Plan seems perfect. There are lot of themes that would suit perfectly and it seems to be easy to handle.
                    BUT under "advanced design" it says: "Customize your selected theme template with extended color schemes, background designs, and complete control over website CSS." Does it mean that I still dont have control over coding wich is needed for Adzlink? Also as I said in previous post - plugins are allowed only in Business Plan but its three times more expensive...

Comment

ADZlink has a plugin for Wordpress platform. Now, you say Wordpress.com allow plugins only in Business Plan which is expensive so I won't suggest that as I also saw its pricing and its costly. I am suggesting you to create your website on Wordpress.org platform instead of Wordpress.com platform. All your requirements are easily possible on Wordpress.org platform. If you want I can share the contact of a friend who's a web designer, you can show to her your current website and she can help you as per your requirements.
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
                        ADZlink has a plugin for Wordpress platform. Now, you say Wordpress.com allow plugins only in Business Plan which is expensive so I won't suggest that as I also saw its pricing and its costly. I am suggesting you to create your website on Wordpress.org platform instead of Wordpress.com platform. All your requirements are easily possible on Wordpress.org platform. If you want I can share the contact of a friend who's a web designer, you can show to her your current website and she can help you as per your requirements.
                        Yes, Adzlink plugin was the reason I started to compare .com and .org.
                        I will look around here and there and decide something but not before January. Maybe it is really more efficient to start in wordpress.org.
                        Thank you very much for your advice!

Comment

Yes, Adzlink plugin was the reason I started to compare .com and .org.
                          I will look around here and there and decide something but not before January. Maybe it is really more efficient to start in wordpress.org.
                          Thank you very much for your advice!
                          Sure, its my pleasure If you need help just ask
                          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
                          X