deposited ad credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deposited ad credits

i transfer adzcoin from my adz earning wallet in exchange for ad credits, the problem now, it is still pending for already 3 days..

I read that the member will be benefited with ADZcoin whenerver he/she simply login . I got he coins only for a week . After that since for the past several days though I am entering into the sire with my login and password yet till date I haven't received any coins. Why ?

Comment

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, the system has been changed for sometime now. There are many other ways to earn in ADZbuzz though but not by just logging in.

Originally posted by table01 View Post
    I read that the member will be benefited with ADZcoin whenerver he/she simply login . I got he coins only for a week . After that since for the past several days though I am entering into the sire with my login and password yet till date I haven't received any coins. Why ?
    They changed it. Have you not been following the updates
    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Ok. now pl tell me where to see the latest updates in this regard. Frankly speaking, am not well versed with the site activities & not regular also.

Comment

Originally posted by edg24 View Post
        i transfer adzcoin from my adz earning wallet in exchange for ad credits, the problem now, it is still pending for already 3 days..
        Same for me I contact support in 3 more days in not happens

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by table01 View Post
          Ok. now pl tell me where to see the latest updates in this regard. Frankly speaking, am not well versed with the site activities & not regular also.
          https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...e-to-earn-more
          However that is now changed to now getting points and exchanging to adzcoins. 1 point= 1 dollar. 0.01 points= $0.01

profit share in now available to only gold memebers
          https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...om-24-oct-2017
          gold ember get free communities which can be sold later on
          https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...-to-be-claimed

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Before these changes were made I have earned up 10 Adzcoin. Till date, they are still pending on payment to my web wallet. It has exceeded 30 days already, and by today, it should be over 60 days or close to 60 days. Any help about it?

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, after 30 days if there are no deductions then earnings are visible as "Total Available Balance" in your ADZ Earnings Wallet. It will not automatically be credited to Web wallet.

• judash
              judash commented
              Editing a comment
              normally it shouldn't take several times to be credited? you must solve this problem quickly admin for keep many users if no................ problem!!!

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, as ahsanulkhan suggested please share your screen shot about the issue. We are not able to understand what you're saying. As I said, earnings when released are visible in Total Available Balance in ADZ Earnings wallet only and not in Web wallet.

Same here, I withdrew 600 adz from my earnings to ad credits. Now my Ad Wallet stats show "Total Ad Credits = 1,000" and "Total Withdrawals = 1,600"

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
              Same here, I withdrew 600 adz from my earnings to ad credits. Now my Ad Wallet stats show "Total Ad Credits = 1,000" and "Total Withdrawals = 1,600"
              How did you get your signature ot work?

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Click on your user name here in the upper right corner. On the drop down menu, select 'User Settings'. When you're on your setting page, click on the 'Account' tab. On this page, scroll down about half way and you will see the link 'Edit Post Signature'. When that window pops up, click on the 'A' to open the editor. Enter your info and click save.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                  Click on your user name here in the upper right corner. On the drop down menu, select 'User Settings'. When you're on your setting page, click on the 'Account' tab. On this page, scroll down about half way and you will see the link 'Edit Post Signature'. When that window pops up, click on the 'A' to open the editor. Enter your info and click save.
                  does not save for me

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Hi, the account specific issues are solved through support. We can not seek your personal account details here due to security as this a public forum. Please contact helpdesk for this. Here is the link for your conveninece.
                    https://help.adzbuzz.com/
                    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

For signatures the bug is already on the list of developers, it will be solved soon.
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Hi, the delay is due to the stuck blockchain issue. Once the transactions go through you will receive Ad credits in your wallet. So please keep patience.
                        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

I had similar ones pending for several days, finally it got released, so seems like it is just a timing issue.
                          Discover The World

Comment

Working...
                          X