hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
    40% of Buzzex revenue will be used to buy ADZcoin? ADZcoins is only worth ($0.00187448) right now! I Bought 777,000 ADZcoins over a year ago for about 1.5 cents worth over $10,000 and now it is worth about $1,400. What a waste that was. I don't see me making any money anytime soon after all the money I lost with ADZcoins. When is all this going to take place with Buzzex revenue?? another 6 months or more? How can anyone understand what Jen's is talking about. You need to take a course just to learn what is being said. I don't know how anyone can follow all that crap. There is a ton of terminology. Things I have never heard of before.
    Hi, I can understand your concern but its nothing more than just the feeling of uncertainty.

A year ago BTC was trading around $20,000, currently its touching $4,000 at times and then fall back again. I am sure buyers of BTC would also be saying, what a waste! But its not for the people who believe in this technology. Its not just ADZcoin or Bitcoin but most of the coins are way below their ATH at the moment. That's the market sentiments, and not just that ADZcoin is failing. I agree that we have not reached where we want to but we haven't given up yet, any bit.

About your investment in ADZcoin, those 777K ADZ must have given you more than 155k BuzzexCoin (BZX) as airdrop for supporting the business. BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. So, if you could sell at the launch value you will make double your investment, without doing anything.
    And currently when its available at discount users are buying it at $0.05 each. That makes the value of your 155k BZX to be more than $7.7k at the moment.

You can make use of your BuzzexCoin to setup masternodes and earn even more. Buzzex will also share dividends with members who hold 20k BZX, so your dividend is already confirmed.

I won't call these a waste.

If you're following the updates, and understand the scope of a Cryptocurrency exchange, you would know how much revenue can be made and used for improving and expanding ADZbuzz while keep purchasing ADZcoin from market and use as profit share. This is what team is focusing on at the moment which will help each member of ADZbuzz.

About not able to understand the things, its not that difficult if you have the intentions to learn and ready to put a little effort. If you're not comfortable in using Google, please mention your doubts here and we will be happy to help as much as we can. We want every member associated with us to succeed and not just financially but any possible way we can help, we'll be ready to that.

We expect a little positive attitude which will help mostly yourself. Else patience is what we can suggest. Keep yourself calm and try to have fun! Everything will pan out good. We're all in this together and we will succeed together if you allow that.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

You say Buzzex! What is Buzzex? A new coin? What is Masternodes? You say BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. When is all this going to take place? In another year from now. Even if I had money to withdraw, I don't understand how to do that. I asked for help and couldn't get any so I tried to sell ADZcoins myself and I ended up losing 21,000 ADZcoins. It vanished since I didn't do it right. I didn't make a dime.

Comment

You say Buzzex! What is Buzzex? A new coin? What is Masternodes? You say BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. When is all this going to take place? In another year from now. Even if I had money to withdraw, I don't understand how to do that. I asked for help and couldn't get any so I tried to sell ADZcoins myself and I ended up losing 21,000 ADZcoins. It vanished since I didn't do it right. I didn't make a dime.
        I see that you're not aware of the updates in the business. No worries, I'll summarise that here for you

Buzzex is a cryptocurrency exchange we're building. We kept it separate from ADZbuzz exchange since it requires separate infrastructure as speed matters most in trade executions. So its hosted on a separate server. We're building it to include all features as the top exchanges has. Plus we have offers to attract traders which other exchanges do not have. So this will help in marketing.

40% of revenue from Buzzex exchange will be used to buy ADZcoin from the market and distribute as profit share among members.

Buzzex exchange has its own coin, BuzzexCoin (BZX). This is required due to the strategy we have adopted for the success of Buzzex. All ADZcoin supporters were given an airdrop of BuzzexCoin in the ratio of 5:1 which means if you have got 5 ADZcoin you would have got 1 BZX as airdrop.

The opening price of BuzzexCoin will be $0.13 per BZX. Current discounted price on which users (who believe in business) are buying BuzzexCoin is $0.05 per BZX.

About timeline, we will soon announce the date of Buzzex launch and after few months depending upon the progress (max 6 months), BuzzexCoin market will open and users will be able to buy and sell BZX in open market.

Please mention if you have any question.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

So what happened to the 3 Vip Positions I purchased for $500.00 each? I purchased those for the company to do everything for me and turn a huge profit since I don't understand all the terminology. I don't see where anything has been done for me yet in over a year. I am still losing money rather than making any money. You haven't really told me anything I didn't know before. You didn't say what Masternodes are or what is airdrop? It is just too complicated for an average person to understand. I can't just learn this overnight. That would be like trying to learn the stockmarket overnight. If I tried trading on it I would most likely lose my money unless I was told what to buy and when to sell it. I haven't been around for almost a week to reply. I was hospitalized and just released today 01/23.
          Last edited by hotspot; 01-24-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

So what happened to the 3 Vip Positions I purchased for $500.00 each? I purchased those for the company to do everything for me and turn a huge profit since I don't understand all the terminology. I don't see where anything has been done for me yet in over a year. I am still losing money rather than making any money. You haven't really told me anything I didn't know before. You didn't say what Masternodes are or what is airdrop? It is just too complicated for an average person to understand. I can't just learn this overnight. That would be like trying to learn the stockmarket overnight. If I tried trading on it I would most likely lose my money unless I was told what to buy and when to sell it. I haven't been around for almost a week to reply. I was hospitalized and just released today 01/23.
            First, sorry to hear about being hospitalized.

But now to the topic.

If you would google things a little you would find your asnwers.

Here are just some of the articles from Google:

About the airdrop - https://hackernoon.com/what-are-aird...d-6ce97d5bb17b

Masternodes - https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/

And you don't have to know things in all details, you can easily get the basic understanding by dedicating little bit of your time. no need to become professional.

ADZbuzz airdrop means, every 5 ADZ which was held in ADZbuzz was rewarded with 1 BZX. They are in your ADZbuzz exchange wallet.
            Like Mohit said you should have 155K BZX which means you can activate 15 BZX masternodes.
            One masternode is giving little over 50 BZX a day at the moment. Meaning you can earn over 750 BZX a day. Value at the BZX market launch ~100USD.

Instead of complaining that you don't know anything about technical terms, you should make yourself familiar with the stuff you are involved with. Read, watch videos, obtain as much knowledge as you can. You cannot rely just on others and hope that everything will be brought to you on a silver plate.

Yes, you have invested into ADZbuzz VIP and now you want something in return. But before you invest in anything you should learn how the system works. Your VIPs are not gone anywhere, VIP's will still benefit big time when ADZbuzz grows big enough and it does so when Buzzex succeeds.

If every human being when he is born to this world is not willing to learn new things, what do you think will happen to the world
            Children are eager for the knowledge, they just want to know everything. But in some point in our adulthood many are losing this thrive. And mostly because things are being done for them and they don't need to learn something new anymore.

So don't rely on others fully, learn as much as you can and your life will be much easier

PS How did you got involved in crypto at first place if you don't know anything about it?
            Last edited by Ammikas; 01-24-2019, 12:35 PM.
            < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• hotspot
              hotspot commented
              Editing a comment
              I was in Adzcoins from day 1 and at that time they were pushing to buy ADZcoins. So that is what I did just like a penny stock. Jens was talking about the price of Adzcoins like it was going to rise in price soon after it was introduced into the $1.00 range or higher. I purchased 777,000 coins for about 1.5 cent a piece. I would be close to a millionaire if it rose to $1.00. So I got involved with the crypto and I didn't really have to know any thing about it to earn big bucks. It's that simple. All I had to do was sit back and watch the price of the coin grow, but that never happened in over a years time like Jens was talking about. Instead it dropped to where it is now. Plus I purchased 3 VIP positions so the company would do everything for me.

Hi, I am sorry about your ill-health. I hope you're better now and wish you full recovery ASAP.

Your 3 VIP positions are continuously giving you returns with every profit distribution and will keep on giving for lifetime. But since the value of ADZ is not much at the moment its not good for you. However, you have earned those ADZ (and will keep earning) and they're in your possession which you can sell anytime rate increases to your satisfaction.

About your questions. I will try to explain the terms in layman language so it will be easy to understand but won't be having a perfect definition.
            Masternodes are a support system for the particular coin's network. A masternode owner supports the network and the network rewards for their support. There is a minimum requirement to set up any masternode which is 10,000BZX for BuzzexCoin network. Supporting a network means keeping it online for 24*7 so the minimum requirement also involves keeping your system online for 24*7 and keep your wallet. Usually, users can't keep their PC online 24*7 so they hire a service (VPS) and set up their masternode on it.

Airdrop is like a gift which users get in some situations. Generally it is a marketing technique adopted by projects but in case of ADZbuzz/Buzzex it was a symbol of acknowledgement how much we appreciate the support of users who have shown faith in us.

Many ADZbuzz members are making use of those BuzzexCoin which they got as an airdrop and earning more. Since 20,000BZX will qualify a user to receive dividend from Buzzex revenue, so in your case, you're good here. You will start receiving the dividends in base currencies like BTC once exchange is launched (which is not far). You will then need to sell those BTC in any exchange in your country which allows to convert BTC into your country's currency and withdraw in bank. So, company is doing everything for you and you will just collect your dividends.

Just keep an eye on the updates and transfer your BuzzexCoin to Buzzex Exchange once we open the deposits and that's it!

The crypto industry is new. Its just been 10 years since BTC came and less than 10 years since BTC got attention. So its not easy when the market size is small and it makes it more difficult when that market is facing a long downtrend. But persistence pays. It takes time build the momentum in anything and when you have few constraints, it becomes more challenging. But that makes it more fun! We're happy you have joined us in this fun ride We hope you enjoy a little more as well.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask.
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

You say I will start receiving the dividends in base currencies like BTC once exchange is launched (which is not far). You will then need to sell those BTC in any exchange in your country which allows to convert BTC into your country's currency and withdraw in bank. How am I supposes to sell those BTC in any exchange in my currency and withdraw in a bank when the last time I tried selling 25,000 ADZcoins I ended up losing all of them cause I didn't do it right. So the company is not doing everything for me. The company should do the whole procedure of selling my dividends also when I need to turn it into USD .

Comment

You say I will start receiving the dividends in base currencies like BTC once exchange is launched (which is not far). You will then need to sell those BTC in any exchange in your country which allows to convert BTC into your country's currency and withdraw in bank. How am I supposes to sell those BTC in any exchange in my currency and withdraw in a bank when the last time I tried selling 25,000 ADZcoins I ended up losing all of them cause I didn't do it right. So the company is not doing everything for me. The company should do the whole procedure of selling my dividends also when I need to turn it into USD .
                Hi, the company is doing the work of running a business, bearing all related costs doing marketing and generating a profit from it and then sharing that profit with members.

There should be many tutorials available on Internet explaining how to convert BTC in fiat currency.

Company has not applied for Fiat licenses yet, so we don't have BTC/USD pair yet in the exchange. Since you mentioned "USD" I suppose you belong to US, and you can use Coinbase to convert into Fiat.

Be it any exchange, if it deals with Fiat, the process is more or less same, which is
                • Copy the receiving address from that exchange.
                • Transfer BTC to that receiving address.
                • Go to the BTC/(Fiat) pair and select top order from Buy Order book (since you want to sell).
                • Click the sell button and your trade will get executed.
                • Then withdraw the fiat to your linked bank from that exchange.
                Note: If you are transferring BTC from one exchange to another, then copy the receiving address of BTC wallet only from the exchange where to you're transferring the BTC. Sending one cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency's wallet will result in loss of amount as the blockchain of different cryptocurrency are different.

Perhaps, mention your country. Probably some member here belongs to same, would be able to help you with the process of converting cryptocurrency in Fiat currency.

Note: Fiat currency is any country's currency. Like USD, INR, Euro etc.
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• hotspot
                  hotspot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought the company was going to make it much easier for VIP members to withdraw money where we can link a bank account to it and make a withdrawal straight into the our bank account. Even though you explained how to do it it is still to complicated to try a withdrawal. Now it will be worse if I can't use Coinbase.

• camohitmishra
                  camohitmishra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, in future we may apply for Fiat license and then we can add the USD/Cryptocurrency pairs. When that happens members can link their bank account and withdraw straight to their banks. At this moment we are not ready to go that path. But I am sure its only about a transaction or two which will make you comfortable with the process.

Just don't use coinbase. They just had a bunch of unauthorized withdrawals from peoples bank accounts. My daughters bank account was hit and she doesn't even have an account there. Not sure if was hackers or not.

Comment

• camohitmishra
                  camohitmishra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your valuable feedback.
              Working...
              X