hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
    40% of Buzzex revenue will be used to buy ADZcoin? ADZcoins is only worth ($0.00187448) right now! I Bought 777,000 ADZcoins over a year ago for about 1.5 cents worth over $10,000 and now it is worth about $1,400. What a waste that was. I don't see me making any money anytime soon after all the money I lost with ADZcoins. When is all this going to take place with Buzzex revenue?? another 6 months or more? How can anyone understand what Jen's is talking about. You need to take a course just to learn what is being said. I don't know how anyone can follow all that crap. There is a ton of terminology. Things I have never heard of before.
    Hi, I can understand your concern but its nothing more than just the feeling of uncertainty.

A year ago BTC was trading around $20,000, currently its touching $4,000 at times and then fall back again. I am sure buyers of BTC would also be saying, what a waste! But its not for the people who believe in this technology. Its not just ADZcoin or Bitcoin but most of the coins are way below their ATH at the moment. That's the market sentiments, and not just that ADZcoin is failing. I agree that we have not reached where we want to but we haven't given up yet, any bit.

About your investment in ADZcoin, those 777K ADZ must have given you more than 155k BuzzexCoin (BZX) as airdrop for supporting the business. BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. So, if you could sell at the launch value you will make double your investment, without doing anything.
    And currently when its available at discount users are buying it at $0.05 each. That makes the value of your 155k BZX to be more than $7.7k at the moment.

You can make use of your BuzzexCoin to setup masternodes and earn even more. Buzzex will also share dividends with members who hold 20k BZX, so your dividend is already confirmed.

I won't call these a waste.

If you're following the updates, and understand the scope of a Cryptocurrency exchange, you would know how much revenue can be made and used for improving and expanding ADZbuzz while keep purchasing ADZcoin from market and use as profit share. This is what team is focusing on at the moment which will help each member of ADZbuzz.

About not able to understand the things, its not that difficult if you have the intentions to learn and ready to put a little effort. If you're not comfortable in using Google, please mention your doubts here and we will be happy to help as much as we can. We want every member associated with us to succeed and not just financially but any possible way we can help, we'll be ready to that.

We expect a little positive attitude which will help mostly yourself. Else patience is what we can suggest. Keep yourself calm and try to have fun! Everything will pan out good. We're all in this together and we will succeed together if you allow that.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

You say Buzzex! What is Buzzex? A new coin? What is Masternodes? You say BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. When is all this going to take place? In another year from now. Even if I had money to withdraw, I don't understand how to do that. I asked for help and couldn't get any so I tried to sell ADZcoins myself and I ended up losing 21,000 ADZcoins. It vanished since I didn't do it right. I didn't make a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspot View Post
        You say Buzzex! What is Buzzex? A new coin? What is Masternodes? You say BZX will launch at $0.13 means the value of your BZX which you received for free for showing faith in ADZbuzz will be more than $20k. When is all this going to take place? In another year from now. Even if I had money to withdraw, I don't understand how to do that. I asked for help and couldn't get any so I tried to sell ADZcoins myself and I ended up losing 21,000 ADZcoins. It vanished since I didn't do it right. I didn't make a dime.
        I see that you're not aware of the updates in the business. No worries, I'll summarise that here for you

Buzzex is a cryptocurrency exchange we're building. We kept it separate from ADZbuzz exchange since it requires separate infrastructure as speed matters most in trade executions. So its hosted on a separate server. We're building it to include all features as the top exchanges has. Plus we have offers to attract traders which other exchanges do not have. So this will help in marketing.

40% of revenue from Buzzex exchange will be used to buy ADZcoin from the market and distribute as profit share among members.

Buzzex exchange has its own coin, BuzzexCoin (BZX). This is required due to the strategy we have adopted for the success of Buzzex. All ADZcoin supporters were given an airdrop of BuzzexCoin in the ratio of 5:1 which means if you have got 5 ADZcoin you would have got 1 BZX as airdrop.

The opening price of BuzzexCoin will be $0.13 per BZX. Current discounted price on which users (who believe in business) are buying BuzzexCoin is $0.05 per BZX.

About timeline, we will soon announce the date of Buzzex launch and after few months depending upon the progress (max 6 months), BuzzexCoin market will open and users will be able to buy and sell BZX in open market.

Please mention if you have any question.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
        X