Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validation takes too long

Hi,

I posted a job on ADZbuzz services which was validated after two days. But I had to edit it again and it needs to be re-validate but it's been more than two days. Is it possible to validate it faster? If possible some ADZbuzz members may help you to do it with guidelines?

Thanks

Originally posted by gerlav31 View Post
    Hi,

I posted a job on ADZbuzz services which was validated after two days. But I had to edit it again and it needs to be re-validate but it's been more than two days. Is it possible to validate it faster? If possible some ADZbuzz members may help you to do it with guidelines?

Thanks
    Your gig was approved. We approve gigs within 48 Hours, can take a bit longer if it falls on a weekend like in your case.

Comment

Originally posted by tmarketing View Post

Your gig was approved. We approve gigs within 48 Hours, can take a bit longer if it falls on a weekend like in your case.
      Thanks tmarketing

Comment

That's a good thing to bring up because after the current list of developments is finished we plan to create a global admin system with secondary accounts. This will allow all people that want to help out to log in and do simple tasks like validating gigs or removing spam etc. This will reduce the workload and improve speed of these things increasing the user-friendliness to the level of all our competitors (or even better).

But as mentioned this will get started just after current developments so just want to mention that it's on our list.

Comment

Working...
        X