Order not showing in my stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order not showing in my stats

Has everything been testing for the adzbuzz services. I ordered a service the other day and the seller has not contacted me, I just emailed for now. Also I do not show the order in my "My Shopping" stats. Is there still some bugs? I made it the payment cycle.

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
    Has everything been testing for the adzbuzz services. I ordered a service the other day and the seller has not contacted me, I just emailed for now. Also I do not show the order in my "My Shopping" stats. Is there still some bugs? I made it the payment cycle.
    I am curious to know this section. Let wait Jens and other dev answer.

Comment

Not sure whats going on. Just started a paypal dispute for https://services.adzbuzz.com/user/EarnBitcoinsFast. This persons paypal email bounces when I try to contact them.

Comment

• tmarketing
        tmarketing commented
        Editing a comment
        Please submit a Support ticket with all the transaction details ( Your PayPal email, seller=s PayPal email, PayPal transaction ID) and we will help you to solve the issue. In cases like this it is better to contact ADZbuzz support before filing a dispute with PayPal. Regarding your stats not showing up: developers will take a look at it

EarnBitcoinsFast are you that seller?

Comment

screen shots:

Comment

dollarbill , have you already responded to seller's the initial requirements of the gig? Your oder will not appear on the seller's "to do" list unless you provided the initial information as instructed. Here's the gig's instructions:

"Please provide us with your exact website URL, for example: www.example.com or www.example.com/?r=12345 & we'll take care of the rest.

PLEASE BE ADVISED, we DON’T Accept Shorten Links (example from TinyURL. com or Bitly.com)"

Also, I think filing a paypal dispute will hurt ADZbuzz paypal account badly. The payment goes straight to the company's paypal account, not to the sellers account directly. This will make your orders safe. If the gig is not delivered after enough amount of time, you can just contact ADZbuzz support and ask a refund. We will refund immediately if the seller did not deliver the gig you purchases and is not communicating with you.
          Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

Well that's a bummer. I didn't know the system used 1 paypal account. I was frustrated when the seller did not respond to the order. Then when I emailed the seller to their paypal email, the email bounced. So I started to worry.

Yes, I did follow the instructions for submitting my order info. I did not receive an email about the order, the order never was listed in my shopping area as far as 'Active' 'Pending my review' 'Canceled' or 'Completed.

Comment

• dollarbill
              dollarbill commented
              Editing a comment
              The seller has already sent me the refund. So all is good.

• dollarbill
              dollarbill commented
              Editing a comment
              If a buyer does not complete the requirements for the order, shouldn't the buyer get an email or a message saying
              'You have not completed your order, please log in and finish your order requirments'.

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              ADZbuzz probably sent you the refund I guess.
          Working...
          X