Something is wrong with Adz offline window wallet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is wrong with Adz offline window wallet

when i open my window offline wallet today it says window cannot excess. anybody have the same problem?

Firstly delete all files related to ADZcoin. Then turn off your anti virus and extract ADZcoin zip file in your primary drive (ex. C drive). Now run adzcoin.exe file as administrator. Hope this will solve your problem

Comment

can 1 pc share 2 adz window wallet? will there be any problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Fcruller View Post
        when i open my window offline wallet today it says window cannot excess. anybody have the same problem?
        This looks like your antivirus put his "hands" on. You need to add adzcoin-qt.exe to white list in your antivirus to avoid this again.

Comment

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a must for many crypto coins. But this only whitelists the executable, you may also need to whitelist the directory where adzcoin wallet is installed. At least with Avira which I'm using both the executable and the directory must be whitelisted or problems will occur.

Originally posted by pancakes View Post
        can 1 pc share 2 adz window wallet? will there be any problem?
        Yes, you can run multiple ADZ wallets on 1 windows system as far as I know but I have no point to do that by myself.
        Btw why you want do that, what's the reason if I can know?
        You can have multiple ADZ receiving addresses in one wallet and name it differently if this is what you want. We don't have musternode or POS staking to do separate wallets so just curious

Comment

Working...
        X