• Show
Clear All

• adzbuzz blog

has anybody started blogging on adzbuzz blog yet

i see the icon there

will we earn from our blog

will there be any changes to the blog it is very basic

Yes. I have started blogging.

And yes, we earn through blogging. But I don't know how do we earn by blogging. (Yet I guess that we earn by getting views to our blog.)

So, I started sharing it in other social media.

Comment

Hi, we launched the blogging feature somedays ago. Yes people will earn from their blogs. Also we will add many features to it but people can already start blogging
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

The Bonus Wallet has not updated for 4 days....

Comment

Originally posted by kingsmill71 View Post
          The Bonus Wallet has not updated for 4 days....
          Hi, the amount gets accumulated and credited to Bonus wallet when file runs. Since its time to launch features where the amount in Bonus wallet can be used, it hardly matters if file is run daily or once a week.

Also I request to use a relevant thread for topics. This helps other members of forum.
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

why i asked is where can we see the blogs that are on

Comment

Originally posted by detkhobut71 View Post
              why i asked is where can we see the blogs that are on
              Hi, the bloggers will themselve advertise their blog like they do their communities. Also the blogs will have its communities of their own.
              So in few days you will itself start seeing the blogs of people. For example here's mine
              https://adzbuzz.com/blog/camohitmishra/my-first-post

​​​​
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

And for example here is mine
                < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

I am new to blogging and created one articles in my Blog. I need help regarding uploading of pictures, themes etc. I think we need edit option in blog section so that we can edit if wrong matters included in our blog post.

Comment

Originally posted by Shetty View Post
                    I am new to blogging and created one articles in my Blog. I need help regarding uploading of pictures, themes etc. I think we need edit option in blog section so that we can edit if wrong matters included in our blog post.
                    Hi, you can upload pictures to your blog by mentioning its url. Also, blog will improve later on. The current features are just something to start with. We have planned to make the blogging on ADZbuzz a pleasant experience. So we'll add various things
                    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• edg24
                      edg24 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      how to put url if the photos to be downloaded is from photo gallery.. can you pls give me an example.. thanks

• camohitmishra
                      camohitmishra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi, conceptually the pics can be uploaded to free sites such as https://imgur.com/upload and then post the url. However, personally I haven't done so yet but I am sure somebody else can explain better.

I just watched a Gary Vaynerchuk YT video... very interesting part between minute 5 and 6: He talks about his favourite "little hack" listen very carefully as it's about blogging check out the video

Comment

Originally posted by Yves View Post
                      I just watched a Gary Vaynerchuk YT video... very interesting part between minute 5 and 6: He talks about his favourite "little hack" listen very carefully as it's about blogging check out the video
                      Yeah, blogging is interesting. It seems a little work in the start or after a break. But once we continue for sometime, it flows naturally. And its fun
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

today after creating article I clicked publish button But articles with title not uploading to social section. Just blank is uploading. Why this?

Comment

Yes, Its great ideas to share good information or ideas in terms of web pages which we call blog. Hope I will shortly add one blog shortly once I got free from my busy schedule work

Comment

The BLOG in the Adzbuzz area doesn't work out very well as I found that the links in my post doesn't work after publishing. However, the BLOG in the Forum section works like a charm. Why the disparity?

Comment

Working...
                            X