Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to admin

REQUEST TO ADMIN :

prevailing members of adz have 5k, 6k 7k buzzex coins as per balance of their adz coins. But Since this members given their best contribution to create strong adz foundation on which adz stands today..but due to small shortage of buzzex coins this founder members are not eligible for huge opportunity of BUZZEX MASTERNODE...and this is painful.

Hence Admin is requested to provide ONLY ONE OPPORTUNITY to convert their adz coins in to buzzex coins at discounted rates i.e. 3 to 4 buzzex coins against 5 adz coins each...so that present adz members who by hard work created strong foundation of adz may not lost the such a great opportunity of buzzex master node....waiting for positive decision from adz admin..
    Last edited by vnkvnk; 10-09-2018, 08:09 AM.

Yes its a good suggisition as we are here since last 3 years and fully support the project and promote it too and i hope admin will consider this

Comment

I support that as well. A laborer deserves his wage, and we should never forget those who stand by us through thick and thin.

Comment

Well looking from this perspective, I know many members that worked hard to get many people on board and they've been working hard to get those coins as well. It would be extremely unfair that only some users get discounted rates, just because they have less coins.

And honestly, I am happy with any amount they offer us, as those are free coins given for being loyal and for helping with the project. Coins were not given away to become rich but as a grateful sign of the team.

If you don't have 10.000 BZX then you are still able to use "staking" method to get to 10k one day or, in other case, merge masternodes (2 persons - 5k each, both paying 50% of VPS and both get 50% of reward).

Comment

• Andrix
          Andrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, if people want to run masternodes but they are unfortunately not able to run one there are sites that allow you to purchase 20% masternode for instance... and we can have it here on forum for example

• vnkvnk
          vnkvnk commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not talking for those who have less qty buzzex tokens..The opportunity of course for everyone who willing to...

• Andrix
          Andrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't the opportunity already here? -> get bzx for every adzcoin you own..?

Originally posted by Andrix View Post
        Well looking from this perspective, I know many members that worked hard to get many people on board and they've been working hard to get those coins as well. It would be extremely unfair that only some users get discounted rates, just because they have less coins.

And honestly, I am happy with any amount they offer us, as those are free coins given for being loyal and for helping with the project. Coins were not given away to become rich but as a grateful sign of the team.

If you don't have 10.000 BZX then you are still able to use "staking" method to get to 10k one day or, in other case, merge masternodes (2 persons - 5k each, both paying 50% of VPS and both get 50% of reward).
        May I know how to go about "staking", also, (2.) Has the staking started?

Comment

Working...
        X