• Show
Clear All

• Cardano (ADA), a smart contract platform with advanced features

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardano_Home Page.png
Views:	1
Size:	685.7 KB
ID:	14794

Cardano is a blockchain technology designed to build a new decentralised economy. Cardano will allow decentralised applications and contracts to be built on its software platform and executed in a low-cost, secure and scalable way.

Cardano is a blockchain platform with more advanced features than any protocol yet developed, and the first to evolve out of a scientific philosophy. The large team of expert engineers and researchers started with deconstructing the concept of cryptocurrency and then incorporating their ground breaking Proof of Stake algorithm, Ouroboros, to build Cardano from ground up.

Cardano’s multi layer protocol performs advanced functions, and has at its foundation a settlement layer that is elegantly linked to a control layer. The settlement layer will have a unit of account, while the control layer will run smart contracts. The control layer will be programmed to recognise identity, assisting compliance and allowing blacklisting for instance. As a whole, the protocol’s design is geared towards protecting privacy rights of users, while also taking into account the needs of regulators. In addition, the system is designed in a way that can be upgraded by way of soft forks, and are installing a treasury system that will ensure the sustainability of the protocol.

Cardano is a collective project, made up of three institutions that have separate roles, all contributing to the project’s success.

Cardano Foundation

The Cardano Foundation’s mission is to “standardise, protect and promote” the Cardano technology. the Cardano Foundation, based in Switzerland, was created to help oversee and supervise the development of Cardano and its ecosystem.

IOHK is a world class blockchain engineering company responsible for building the Cardano blockchain. The group is contracted to design, build, and maintain Cardano through to 2020.

Emurgo is responsible for fostering commercial applications being built upon the Cardano ecosystem. Emurgo is the venture building entity in the Cardano ecosystem, its goal is to aid, integrate, and foster applications built on Cardano blockchain.

Forum -

Facebook -

Twitter -

Reddit -

Youtube -

Github -

Wallet -

Block Explorer -

Market Capitalisation and Charts

Coinmarketcap -

Ticker – ADA

Algorithm – Ouroboros, Proof of Stake

Max Supply – 45,000,000,000 (45 Billion)

Some of the exchanges in which coin is traded are below.

The complete list can be found from here

Markets for Cardano (ADA)

Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

I would like for ADA to be listed on our exchange, it has great potential, and I have some of them, it is presented like a japanese ethereum.

Yeah, it seems a good long term investment. However, it has a huge supply and that creates a question mark for me.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

• tris
        tris commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but I think it is worth to invest in, it is japanese ethereum, and we know how japanese spend hehe. I looked into various sources and everyone suggesting on buying some.

• camohitmishra
        camohitmishra commented
        Editing a comment
        If one has some spare money to take risk on then surely one can invest in it. But I believe there are other better investments considering the ROI I can get.