Kin - A Decentralized Ecosystem of Digital Services For Daily Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kin - A Decentralized Ecosystem of Digital Services For Daily Life

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1199.jpg Views:	1 Size:	32.9 KB ID:	15097

Related to the word “kinship” and conveying a feeling of being connected to community, the Kin cryptocurrency is designed specifically to bring people together in a new shared economy and will serve as the foundation for a decentralized ecosystem of digital services.

Digital services, such as chat apps and social networks, are bringing together communications, information, and commerce in new and unprecedented ways.

For future generations, digital services will be a natural and core aspect of their daily lives.

We believe that a broad group of participants can come together to create an open ecosystem of tools for digital communication and commerce that prioritizes consumer experience. That’s why Kin was created.

Community

Blog - https://medium.com/kinfoundation

Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/

Twitter - https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/

Telegram
    Kin News: https://t.me/KinAnnouncements
    Kin Foundation: https://t.me/kinfoundation
    Kin Coin: https://t.me/kincurrency
    Kin Tech: https://t.me/kintechnology

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ0...W-GEjQs-_Jxfyg

Market Capitalisation and Charts

Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/

Exchanges

EtherDelta

Mercatox

COSS

Bancor Network

IDEX

Yobit

ADZbuzz Exchange

Last edited by mb001589; 05-12-2018, 01:54 PM.

Originally posted by andrazpezdirc
    I liked this project but skipped it due to it's money grabbing wish at ICO..
    I think it is a good project. Because it is an already mainstream application that already has hundreds of millions of users using KIK app. And they plan to introduce Kin to them.

The ICO stage is over, so right now people can buy the coin on the market and it is still very cheap.

And they plan to move to Steller blockchain though because Ethereum cannot scale for their project.

So as a long-term hold I think this coin will gain a lot more value.

I want to buy some but I do not currently like the exchanges they are on.

Comment

• tris
      tris commented
      Editing a comment
      I like COSS exchange it has great potential, but is still on BETA, today they are adding new UI. They have their own coin too (coss coin) that went from cents to above $2.50 already.

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried using it before but it was not working for me. I would try again. New exchanges do scare me a bit though. Because I do want to buy some Kin coins, and many of the exchanges they are on are dodgy. Like the Mercatox exchange people are not receiving their withdrawals from it.

• tris
      tris commented
      Editing a comment
      Coss is good, their support answer as quick as they can, they have a telegram group too. Try tomorrow cause today it is on maintenance mood cause of the new UI.

Interesting, will look into it.

Comment

Here is an article about the move of Kin this year to Stellar because of Ethereum and its scalability issues

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/12/...-stellar-2018/

Comment

Definitely a plus for me and it will give adzbuzz alot of revenue because they will be one of the standout crypto in no time if their product is deployed, I bought 1 million Kin since December and I am holding it for the long term as it is way undervalued right now and they also don't have a good exchange at the moment. I use mercatox though it is alot easier for me.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin2550 View Post
          Definitely a plus for me and it will give adzbuzz alot of revenue because they will be one of the standout crypto in no time if their product is deployed, I bought 1 million Kin since December and I am holding it for the long term as it is way undervalued right now and they also don't have a good exchange at the moment. I use mercatox though it is alot easier for me.
          I want to buy 1 million Kin too I think this coin has a good project. But recently Mercatox is not releasing withdrawals. I know someone that has been waiting days for their Kin to be released to them. And that kinds of scares me.

I wish ADZbuzz would add this coin to their exchange, because it would be a good exchange and majority of the buyers would likely come here to trade the coin. Plus Kin will have a massive community as it is all about social media, so adding their coin to our exchange and giving their community a shout out letting them know. Would do us some good marketing too

Meanwhile I am going to try and buy some on the COSS exchange and see how that goes
          Last edited by mb001589; 01-14-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• marvin2550
            marvin2550 commented
            Editing a comment
            Majority is an understatement, the moment they know it is on another exchange, not the existing ones and adzbuzz delivers then adzbuzz will need to upgrade because they will not be able to take the amount of people that will register with adzbuzz lol I can guarantee you that and the withdrawal fees is way too high I transferred my Kin to Mew with 10k Kin if adzbuzz even offers 5k Kin as withdrawal fees, the amount of people that will be directed to our site will be too many.

• marvin2550
            marvin2550 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol Mercatox is the least complicated. The moment it hits a big exchange like Binance, poloniex or bittrex it will go 1 cent but I will not be selling until it hits 5 Cents and they are not willing to list right now because they don't have a working product and SEC will come hard on them if they do right now

• mb001589
            mb001589 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree adding a coin like this to our exchange right now is taking advantage of good potential at the right time. Let's see how our exchange develops the next few weeks and what coins they add, and how it delivers. Hopefully this coin can be one of them added to the list. But now is the time to strike because this coin will have millions of users.

The video in the OP does not play. Don't know if its just me.

Haven't heard of this yet, so I'll have to use the links to read about this. However, I don't know if I'll find it that much interesting to first research on exchanges in which its available, before depositing my money there. It has a nice marketcap but seems all because of its supply.
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• marvin2550
            marvin2550 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are mistaken they deliberately do not want to go on asking exchanges to list them now because they are the first real life company to have ventured into cryptocurrency and as such cannot request for a listing until they have a working product, the moment they do and request for a listing on exchanges they will be among the top 10 crypto in a short time. They are owned by Kik, imagine they are on shitty exchanges and surpassed 1 billion marketcap imagine if they actually go on exchanges and they implement their sdk for developers to use. This is our time for our exchange to grab a piece of their pie before they go on listing officially.

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
          The video in the OP does not play. Don't know if its just me.

Haven't heard of this yet, so I'll have to use the links to read about this. However, I don't know if I'll find it that much interesting to first research on exchanges in which its available, before depositing my money there. It has a nice marketcap but seems all because of its supply.
          The video is not working for me either it is a forum bug. The video was from vimeo.

Comment

All you have to do is just Google Kik and see how many users they already have (https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ssenger-users/). It is an already mainstream successful app branching into the crypto-currency space. For that reason alone I want to invest

And it is true adding a coin like this would boost the volume on our exchange because right now only crap but smart exchanges are listing them that are dodgy, and their community would flock here instead if we can deliver.

A complete no brainer.

These are the coins we should look at adding for sure. Adding the famous coins are great but they are not the coins that will get their supporters to our exchange, because their coins are already established on many exchanges already.

But adding a coin that has potential like Kin on our exchange would bring their community to us right now, before all the other exchanges add them once they have completed development.

It is basically like Yobit and Livecoin adding ADZcoin while our project is in development. The ADZcoin community all used their platforms to buy the coin. So those exchanges have benefited from us all this time and still continue to do so. But the difference between ADZcoin and Kin is that the Kin community is way bigger than the ADZcoin community is.

Adding Kin to the ADZbuzz exchange will attract that social media crowd to our platform

Watch this video on Youtube as the founder actually covers exchanges and so much more about the roadmap of the project in his Q&A session.

I invested in ADZcoin initially because of the vision of Jens, and I think I am going to take the same risk and invest in Kin because of the vision they have too. I think the coin is undervalued so that is a good sign, and I think once they progress through their road-map their coin will gain much more value in the future
            Last edited by mb001589; 01-15-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I did some reading and watch the videos about KIN. Interesting project. I purchased 300K for now. The team is now thinking that Stellar might not be good enough.

While the possibility of moving from Ethereum to Stellar is exciting, Kin could also quickly hit the limits of Stellar, too. By working closely with the Orbs team the goal is to maximize the odds that Kin will have the blockchain it needs by the time it needs it, where the Orbs project could be a solution to Kin’s scalability and production needs to support mainstream digital services.

Comment

• marvin2550
                marvin2550 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have been following them from day 1 they will go with Stellar until they build their own blockchain.

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
              I did some reading and watch the videos about KIN. Interesting project. I purchased 300K for now. The team is now thinking that Stellar might not be good enough.
              Which exchange did you buy it from? Because I plan to buy some this week as I think this project has future potential and their coin is real cheap at the moment. I hope ADZbuzz add this coin to their exchange which was the reason of posting it here

Comment

Well.....I took the chance and used Mercatox. It's simple and easy, but they are overwhelmed with all the new trading. Some users on reddit are screaming scam exchange, but I feel they are working hard on any issues that arise. For instance today, Ethereum is in maintenance mode. Today I set up a wallet with Myetherwallet.com and I plan on withdrawing all of my KIN to this wallet. I'll let you know how it goes and how long it takes.

Comment

• marvin2550
                  marvin2550 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They charge 10k Kin for withdrawal. I used Mercatox when I bought in December they are not scam they were just overwhelmed with ERC20 tokens especially Kin.

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                Well.....I took the chance and used Mercatox. It's simple and easy, but they are overwhelmed with all the new trading. Some users on reddit are screaming scam exchange, but I feel they are working hard on any issues that arise. For instance today, Ethereum is in maintenance mode. Today I set up a wallet with Myetherwallet.com and I plan on withdrawing all of my KIN to this wallet. I'll let you know how it goes and how long it takes.
                I know someone who purchased Kin from there and he was waiting days to receive it. I don't know if he has yet. I already set up a MyEtherWallet too to store my Kin when I buy it. Yeah, but let me know please if they release the coins to you and how long it takes.

Comment

• rucana
                  rucana commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And let us know about their withdraw fees. I looked to COSS and Mercatox, but their withdraw fees for KIN are too high!

Things are looking up at Mercatox. I logged in today and noticed the charts are working again. I then checked the Ethereum and it is out of maintenance mode. I submitted my KIN withdraw and yes they charge 10k KIN. At the time that was $4 US. I withdrew 300k/$120, so the withdraw fee ended up about 3%. Because this is a flat fee, it's best to more than less. The minimum withdraw is 50K KIN. So make sure you have at least that much. But that would bring the withdraw fee to a higher percent. I now have to wait and see how long it takes.

Comment

This is interesting....it looks like my withdraw has already been processed. About 10 minutes. I now have 293k KIN in my wallet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kinw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	15649

Comment

Working...
                  X