No announcement yet.

Kin - A Decentralized Ecosystem of Digital Services For Daily Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good article to read explaining KIN's inflation in relation to its actual concept and purpose: https://medium.com/@dillontking/debu...se-ef7f18257c4

Also here is another good FAQ that answers a lot of questions about the project: https://medium.com/kinfoundation/tec...7-5632cdd43a33
    Last edited by mb001589; 03-09-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

What coin is that
      KIN Smart Token Relay KINBNT 0.00000000 0.00 KINBNT Options
      They are listed on CoinPayments.

Comment

Originally posted by zrnrgy45 View Post
        What coin is that
        KIN Smart Token Relay KINBNT 0.00000000 0.00 KINBNT Options
        They are listed on CoinPayments.
        It is a KIN Token Relay. It is a way for people to buy KIN using BNT. People send BNT to the Token Relay, and it creates a token called KINBNT. KINBNT token would then be exchanged again for KIN.

For more information on how Token Relays work check out this article explaining them: https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin...er-11313c0bab2

Comment

Thank you for the info.

Comment

KIN is now trading on the Yobit exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
              Yessss, ty for the update

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                Awesome. Do you know how much the withdrawal fee is over there?

Comment

WITHDRAWAL KIN
                  Wallet status: Online (5238498 blocks)

Withdrawal address (ADDR)

Quantity (KIN)
                  Max

Withdrawal fee (KIN)

Obtain (KIN)

Comment

Another good update video from the co-founder Ted

I really like their vision with KIN. And if they pull this off it would be amazing.

ADZbuzz should join their ecosystem and take advantage of it. As they can leverage off of KIN's huge out-reach to get so much more eyes on their platform.

KIN is all about helping start-ups and even introducing their digital currency to already established platforms too with millions of users.

They are going to do all the work to make it easy for any digital platform to utilize their coin within and give it purpose. And as a result they will be rewarding those developers that do so with their KIN Reward system, based on the volume of KIN transacted within their platforms.

Every platform that is part of the KIN's ecosystem would be known to the KIN users so they know where they can go to use and spend their KIN online.

Imagine if ADZbuzz joins KIN's ecosystem as a partner and creates utility for KIN within ADZbuzz (i.e. it can be used in so many ways) they will not only earn an extra income from the KIN's Reward System, but they would also be known to all the other platforms and their users within the KIN's ecosystem too. That would be some serious exposure without ADZbuzz having done anything to be honest, as all the work would be done by the KIN developers.

And let's not forget KIN already has KIK which is a successful mainstream app with millions of users that would be utilizing KIN, and they are looking for more partners to join their ecosystem.

ADZbuzz should get on this.

Even if ADZbuzz says KIN can be used to top up Bonus Wallet Credits, or can be used to as the in-house currency for micro-payments between users, publishers, tips, crowd-funding targets or whatever (as ADZcoins are not fit for that purpose).

Am I the only one that see's the potential here with KIN and ADZbuzz?

It is definitely something worth considering just for the exposure of our platform alone to their whole ecosystem

Comment

I definitely think there is something there. If there is anyone that can come up with an idea of how to tap into KIN's network, it would be Jens! I think we should also look at STORM which is already up and running. If you haven't heard of STORM, its an app of gamified tasks where you are paid in STORM tokens. There are well over 1,000,000 users of this app and they have already partnered with other companies so I'm sure they would be open to partnering with ADZBuzz.
                      TheChive | uproxx

Comment

I really like the idea as well mb001589 partnering up with KIN should open more doors of success for ADZbuzz. I'll mention this to JensSteyaert and see what he thinks

Comment

Originally posted by aarealdeal View Post
                          I really like the idea as well mb001589 partnering up with KIN should open more doors of success for ADZbuzz. I'll mention this to JensSteyaert and see what he thinks
                          Thanks, I was hoping by putting it out there subtly that someone would catch on to it before I mentioned it to Jens myself.

All the work would be done by the KIN developers. And all they are looking for is partners to join their ecosystem who are willing to give KIN a purpose within their platforms.

And they will have a massive ecosystem by the looks of it.

I can think of so many ways that ADZbuzz can give KIN a purpose within ADZbuzz that will not suit ADZcoin.

And the amount of exposure they will get from the KIN community as a result will be huge.

ADZbuzz has nothing to lose to be honest, but so much to gain here.

All the work is done by the KIN developers - ADZbuzz has just got to express interest in joining their ecosystem.

And we would be getting a lot of mainstream exposure from an already mainstream company as a result

Comment

It looks like KIN might get added with the next round to the ADZbuzz Exchange. I managed to help get it 5 new votes which has placed it in the top 10 now. Hopefully I can help get it some more to secure it for sure though.

Comment

Any ideas for how Kin can be adapted into adzbuzz community
                              Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
                              ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post
                                Any ideas for how Kin can be adapted into adzbuzz community
                                I can think of a few things that KIN can be used for on ADZbuzz but would not suit ADZcoin.

Kin can be used for the following:
                                - To tip each other: it would be cool if every user can tip any publisher's community with KIN - especially if they like their content. Or even tip each other from user to user with KIN on the ADZbuzz platform or even within the ADZbuzz Forum.

- To gain access to private groups: ADZbuzz has Groups which are a hidden feature at the moment, but should be placed more in the open as it gives people that Facebook feel of being able to create groups and grow a community of people with similar interests. As ADZbuzz grows more people will use ADZbuzz Groups and KIN could be used to gain access to private groups that offer value to its members.

- On the ADZbuzz Services Marketplace: KIN can be used as a payment option for people that are advertising quick jobs. For instance you are looking for someone to do a micro-task for you and you are offering to pay them in KIN.

- Top up the Bonus Credit Wallet: KIN can be used as one of the currencies that people can use to directly top-up their Bonus Credit wallet.

- ADZbuzz Crowdfunding: Remember ADZbuzz had that crowdfunding idea for good causes. Well KIN can be used as the only currency on the platform to fund those causes.

- Promotional incentives: Users can pay-out in KIN instead when offering incentives during their promotions. For example: you want people to join your community and you're offering 20 KIN to each person that does.

- Unlocking of content with KIN: Bloggers on ADZbuzz can have the option to make their own written blog-posts private which can only be unlocked with a KIN payment. For example: You have written a tutorial on something on ADZbuzz blog and you want to lock it as premium content which can only be read by people that have paid the unlocking fee of 5 KIN for instance.

These are just some examples that I can think of how ADZbuzz can adopt KIN on their platform. And there are probably so much more too.

In all those examples I would rather pay in KIN than ADZcoin, because KIN is designed for those payments with its large supply and ADZcoin is not. People won't want to make micro-payments on ADZbuzz with ADZcoin, but they would be willing to do it with KIN.

And the best thing about it too is that the more utility and transactions in KIN within the ADZbuzz ecosystem the more they would earn from the KIN Reward system too.

And to top it off ADZbuzz would receive a lot of new members from the KIN ecosystem, because they would all be looking for platforms that they can use their KIN on. And the first platform to join the KIN ecosystem is the mainstream app KIK which already has millions of active users.

So this can be a good way for ADZbuzz to get some mainstream attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X