Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADZbuzz Exchange Coin Vote - Get Your Favorite Coin Listed On The ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmenhoffmannoiPF9QN View Post
    Can you please add TWNKL? Those are actually the coins from the Rainbow Courrency you have already listed here. RainbowCourrenciey is not the acutall coin, there coin is TWNKL. Can you change that or please add TWNKL to the list?
    Ok sure no problem just updated the name.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• carmenhoffmannoiPF9QN
      Editing a comment
      How do I do that? I can't see how to update TWNKLE into TWNKL. Sorry can you help me with that please?

Jens, I suggest that the coins should be arranged in alphabetical order so that one can easily search and locate his coins.Thanks

Comment

• JensSteyaert
      JensSteyaert commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately that's not possible atm. You can do a quick "Ctrl + f" search to find the coins.

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

There is no possebility for me to update the name in the original Post. Only the one who has created this topic can make changes. Right? So would you be able to change TWNKLE into TWNKL? Please. Or better into RainbowCurrency (TWNKL). Please?
    Thank you very much

Comment

Just wanted to say that the Rainbow Currency should be listed as Twinkle and not TWNKLE

The name of the currency is Twinkle and its symbol is TWNKL

Just like the name of our currency is Adzcoin and its symbol is ADZ

Just check here: https://www.rainbowcurrency.com/
      Last edited by aarealdeal; 02-22-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aarealdeal View Post
        Just wanted to say that the Rainbow Currency should be listed as Twinkle and not TWNKLE

The name is Twinkle and its symbol is TWNKL

Just check here: https://www.rainbowcurrency.com/
        Exactely, thank you!

Comment

Looks like Ripple is in the lead with 75 votes now cast. I had a feeling this one would be the front runner.

Comment

• ziakhan
            ziakhan commented
            Editing a comment
            you r right

Voted

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

Please Jens fix it to TWNKL without E at the end and please if you changed the symbol it will remove the past votes ?

Comment

• aarealdeal
              aarealdeal commented
              Editing a comment
              It should be Twinkle

TWNKL is the symbol. All other coins listed there have their full names so Twinkle should have its full name too instead of just its symbol

Jens is there a way to arrange all the coins with votes to the top instead of scrolling all the way down the list to see which coins have votes? If possible just align all the coins with votes from highest to lowest to the top. Not a huge deal if can't be done but it would be nice.

Thanks! Awesome idea by the way to cast votes for people to get involved. Cheers!

Comment

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll see if there's an option for that but haven't found one yet. That would indeed be good to rank by amount of votes.

I think it should also be clearly stated that all the coins listed for voting are their full names and not symbols of the coins

Here's a good example ICON which is listed in the vote section. If you search ICON on coinmarketcap there are 2 different coins with different names and symbols but both have ICON. This can be confusing which is why it's best to state and mention the coins listed for voting are their full names instead of symbols

Click image for larger version

Name:	icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	16668

Some people are confused with the rainbow currency with its full name Twinkle and its symbol TWNKL

The full name of the rainbow currency is Twinkle and its symbol is TWNKL, only full names of currencies should be used in voting so it's not confusing.

Comment

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Asim I added this in the PS in the OP.

• aarealdeal
              aarealdeal commented
              Editing a comment
              No worries Jens

How about adding in the list above http://unifiedsociety.org ( USDEx or USX )
            USDEx is currently traded ( #coinhouse ) & (https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=USX_BTC)

Comment

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok this coin has been added to the voting page. (USDE-X)

THE CORRECT NAME OF THE COIN IS NOT TWNKLE but TWNKL. COULD YOU CORRECT ?

Comment

Yes, adding USX to the exchange is a very good idea. It's a great, honest and development project

Comment

Also, the correct full name is not twnkle but twinkle with "i" could you correct ?

Comment

Hey JensSteyaert any chance you can add POW token (https://powtoken.com) to the list. As they have a huge following on social media.Thanks

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                    JensSteyaert commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok this coin has been added.
                Working...
                X