Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADZbuzz Exchange Coin Vote - Get Your Favorite Coin Listed On The ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The name of the currency is Rainbow Currency. Twinkle is the smallest denomination of Rainbow Currency that is traded in crypto exchanges. 1 Rainbow Currency has 1,000 Glitters and 1 Glitter has 1,000 Twinkles. That means 1 Rainbow Currency has 1,000,000 Twinkles.

The currency has been designed that way because the main purpose of Rainbow Currency is to enable its holders to use it as everyday money for the purpose of buying products and services especially within SafeZone open network where products/services can be bought instantly, privately, securely, without paying for transaction fees and with discount.
    No need anymore to buy properties at market prices if you can buy them at almost half a market price and get paid commissions 5 generations deep with no job to do, nothing to buy
    https://adzbuzz.com/blog/biznocrats/...status=updated

Comment

Thank you , for the details biznocrats ... yes i already bought lots of Twinkles ( TWNKL )

Comment

How about that....34 new members here in the forum just today so far. Great idea this voting program.

Comment

• JensSteyaert
          JensSteyaert commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes and there are almost 1000 coins listed who all have a following.

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

You can vote once, in case the coin you voted for was added to the exchange you will have another vote and so on. We plan to add a lot of coins with 10 coins at a time so if you vote for coins that get added you'll get multiple votes over time.

We only give one vote because the voting is free and we want to get an objective overview of which coins the community wants.
        Have you ever thought of letting coin voting buying? Many popular exchanges do this. It a quick of way of raising funds. If you do add this this should be made like one vote costs:0.0002 btc or lower IDk it up to adzbuzz.
        Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
        ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

• JensSteyaert
          JensSteyaert commented
          Editing a comment
          As for now we won't charge people to vote or even have this option. All we are considering for now is giving more votes to Gold members. In the future when we have 50+ coins listed then it's more a privellege to have a coin added rather than a necessity and we can consider either having paid votes or charge a flat fee to list a coin and use this as an extra income stream for the daily profit share.

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

Have you ever thought of letting coin voting buying? Many popular exchanges do this. It a quick of way of raising funds. If you do add this this should be made like one vote costs:0.0002 btc or lower IDk it up to adzbuzz.
        Not sure about this...we need numbers and many people will not waste their time sending bitcoin to an exchange and a concept that they never heard about...it is also expensive to send bitcoin

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
          How about that....34 new members here in the forum just today so far. Great idea this voting program.
          A lot of new members from today are TWNKL owners and some have come here to this Forum to tell that the Rainbow Currency Twinkel (TWNKL) have been added wrong. We asked to change that to be able to vote for it and activate more TWNKL owner to come here sign up and vote. But its not been changed. If this will be changed, we will inform other TWNKL owner to come here.

Comment

Originally posted by gerlav31 View Post

Not sure about this...we need numbers and many people will not waste their time sending bitcoin to an exchange and a concept that they never heard about...it is also expensive to send bitcoin
            Not anymore! Segwit+bech32 and batching has made bitcoin go to 10 cent for 1 hour confirmation. Also adzcoin can be charged instead of bitcoin.
            Plus i am saying to add voting buying along with free voting i see many exchanges do this.
            Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
            ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by carmenhoffmannoiPF9QN View Post

A lot of new members from today are TWNKL owners and some have come here to this Forum to tell that the Rainbow Currency Twinkel (TWNKL) have been added wrong. We asked to change that to be able to vote for it and activate more TWNKL owner to come here sign up and vote. But its not been changed. If this will be changed, we will inform other TWNKL owner to come here.
              It has been changed now to "Twinkle" as explained in earlier comments. I hope that's the final version.
              Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

It has been changed now to "Twinkle" as explained in earlier comments. I hope that's the final version.
                Yes it has been said but it was not changed. I see now it has been change. Thank you very much

Comment

Why does not xin coin list?

Comment

Really? Ripple so many votes? I don't like that coin, but hey everyone have their choices.

Comment

• tris
                      tris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah because it has no exchange so it's logicall their users will vote the most. I am not a fan of Twinkle

• carmenhoffmannoiPF9QN
                      Editing a comment
                      Well that is totally not true. Its listed in two exchanges already

• tris
                      tris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Really? Cool didn't know that, I apologize.

Originally posted by Medracen View Post
                    How about adding in the list above http://unifiedsociety.org ( USDEx or USX )
                    USDEx is currently traded ( #coinhouse ) & (https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=USX_BTC)
                    thank you so much, USDEx Now have 10 votes Huurah.

Comment

Originally posted by mehmet0503 View Post
                      Why does not xin coin list?
                      Infinity Economics (XIN) has now been added.
                      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Hats off to the Twinkle supporters for voting their coin, currently #1. I'm not sure how this can be so popular with only 273 twitter follows, only 3 pages of discussion on the bitcoin forum, not listed at coinmarketcap, and not listed at coincheckup. Must be a grass roots movement.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                          Hats off to the Twinkle supporters for voting their coin, currently #1. I'm not sure how this can be so popular with only 273 twitter follows, only 3 pages of discussion on the bitcoin forum, not listed at coinmarketcap, and not listed at coincheckup. Must be a grass roots movement.
                          That is because TWNKL's are just one project in the SafeZone/Unicorn Universe. There are a lot different projects includet so a lot members are involved. https://www.safe.zone. TWNKL's will be the payment method in the SZ. You can buy everything with TWNKL's in the SZ and as a company you can offer your services or products to be paid with TWNKL's.
                          Last edited by carmenhoffmannoiPF9QN; 02-23-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X