THETA Token - Next Generation Video Delivery Powered By You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THETA Token - Next Generation Video Delivery Powered By You

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_50.png Views:	1 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	17105

Theta’s innovation is set to disrupt today’s online video industry much in the same way that the YouTube platform did to traditional video back in 2005. One of our biggest challenges had been the high costs of delivering video to various parts of the world, and this problem is only getting bigger with HD, 4K and higher quality video streams,” said Steve Chen, Co-Founder of YouTube.

I’m excited to be part of the next evolution of the streaming space, helping Theta create a decentralized peer-to-peer network that can offer improved video delivery at lower costs.

Steve Chen, Co-founder of Youtube and Adviser to Theta Network

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_51.png Views:	1 Size:	359.3 KB ID:	17106

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_52.png Views:	1 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	17107

Community

Telegram

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube Channel

Medium

Resources

Website

GitHub

Whitepaper

THETA Overview

THETA Tech Overview: Blockchain

THETA FAQ

Market Capitalization

Coinmarketcap

Exchanges

Huobi

OKEx

Gate.io

IDEX

Last edited by mb001589; 03-04-2018, 07:15 PM.

I think this is a good project that is long-term and currently undervalued but has good potential ahead of it, so I went and bought some THETA tokens

It would be great to get this coin added to our exchange too.
    Last edited by mb001589; 03-04-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• amocat
      amocat commented
      Editing a comment
      looks interesting, especially if they will punish youtoob

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      YouTube has a habit of pulling people's content down. With a system like this content creators can put their videos out there direct to viewers by-passing any third party. That is an option for them. Also platforms like YouTube can use the THETA infrastructure to have videos played to the end-user too, saving them money in the long-run by not having to use the content distribution networks (CDN's) to do the job for them.

Good project with good potential Can we earn free THETA tokens on their site like here on ADZbuzz?
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

Originally posted by Hrvatko View Post
      Good project with good potential Can we earn free THETA tokens on their site like here on ADZbuzz?
      No you can't earn free THETA tokens at the moment. But in 2019 when they launch their system people would be able to earn THETA tokens by sharing their un-used bandwidth for people to view videos. But at the moment it is not ready yet.

Comment

• Hrvatko
        Hrvatko commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, thank you for your answer.

Wow, this sounds like a great project and a great time to buy in! Once this is on the ADZBuzz Exchange, I will definitely be buying some of this.
      TheChive | uproxx

Comment

Originally posted by poorkie View Post
        Wow, this sounds like a great project and a great time to buy in! Once this is on the ADZBuzz Exchange, I will definitely be buying some of this.
        I wouldn't wait for ADZbuzz to add it on their exchange if you are interested in buying, because we never know when that would be. And right now the price has dropped nicely so it is a good time to get some if you want to. I bought mine from the Huobi exchange and I just store them in the MyEtherWallet.

Good time to buy now though because this coin has a good concept and once they actually complete their road map I am sure it would be worth so much more. It already has a volume in the millions being transacted on exchanges.

Comment

Working...
        X