Tether might crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tether might crash

Seems like tether is in trouble and might crash...some say it's not backed up by real dollar value so we have to be very careful. I don't see a big deal to just switch from USDT to USD pair. https://cryptolandnews.com/news/why-...ptocurrencies/

The whole market is crashing at the moment. Your thoughts...anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
      Seems like tether is in trouble and might crash...some say it's not backed up by real dollar value so we have to be very careful. I don't see a big deal to just switch from USDT to USD pair. https://cryptolandnews.com/news/why-...ptocurrencies/
      Bc then you need to find a way to add use to the platform. Exchanges idea was outsourcing the work to tether. That way they can have a use peg using crypto with out worry to add loading of usd. Tether was a crypto that was usd. But it a ok guys just use decentralized alternative nubits
      Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
      ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

I think it's overall manipulation, fake news, Chinese new year, newbies panicing etc. Just hodl, and wait this will be over, and new uptrend, and new hights will surely come.

Comment

The media hype for bitcoin I feel is why it exploded in the last two months. Once the hype was over and people started to sell off for profits, then the down fall started. But that was just the start. Now the US government is poking their nose in the market pushing for regulations and questioning ICO offerings. It seems like a lot of people are running scared and selling off crypto causing the bear market. Crypto is not going away, so this month will be a great time to buy!

Comment

Its a correction. BTC went too high too quick. Now its correcting and as we know when BTC corrects altcoins take the impact. Nothing new though. To people looking long term, this doesn't bother.
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

I dont think so...

Comment

Working...
              X