Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Binance Down. What's your reaction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Binance Down. What's your reaction?

    Hi, Binance exchange has been down due to server issues for past several hours. According to their announcement it should be up and trading resume in next 2hours but still traders must have lost thousands of dollars due to their orders being stuck.

    How are your experiences? What you're reading at other places?

  • #2
    Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
    Hi, Binance exchange has been down due to server issues for past several hours. According to their announcement it should be up and trading resume in next 2hours but still traders must have lost thousands of dollars due to their orders being stuck.

    How are your experiences? What you're reading at other places?
    I think it's an infrastructure problem to be honest. They already stopped registrations a couple of weeks ago (even though temporary) so the volume of daily trading is growing fast and apparantly they can't handle this load.

    But we'll see when the site will be back up again and what the response will be.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

    Become A Gold Member Today

    Comment


    • #3
      How about the adzbuzz exchange, will that be able to handle huge growth?
      12,000 Garden Shed Plans
      Save Money and Build Your Own Shed

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
        How about the adzbuzz exchange, will that be able to handle huge growth?
        As you can see from Binance example, that is a question impossible to answer. After all their main selling point was that they could handle a huge trading volume which apparantly didn't work out with this result.

        What we can do however is set up the system in such a way that upgrades can be handled faster than what happens now at Binance and to Kraken a few weeks ago when their site was down for 4 days.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

        Become A Gold Member Today

        Comment


        • Praju123
          Praju123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Best way to avoid this situation is time to time upgrade.

      • #5
        JensSteyaert will you also be updating auto withdrawals with 2fa enabled? other exchanges you can withdraw to other wallets fast without manual approval and is instant

        we also need this for Adzbuzz exchange sir to be one of the best as i used it and it take over 24 hours to withdraw coins to wallet after waiting for manual approval for nearly a day. this can affect lots of traders because the rate can change so fast

        we need fast instant withdrawals and deposits. also even earning wallet should be updated to have fast instant withdrawals this will make us best out there sir

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by alden View Post
          JensSteyaert will you also be updating auto withdrawals with 2fa enabled? other exchanges you can withdraw to other wallets fast without manual approval and is instant

          we also need this for Adzbuzz exchange sir to be one of the best as i used it and it take over 24 hours to withdraw coins to wallet after waiting for manual approval for nearly a day. this can affect lots of traders because the rate can change so fast

          we need fast instant withdrawals and deposits. also even earning wallet should be updated to have fast instant withdrawals this will make us best out there sir
          Hi, I request you to keep the conversations relevant to the topic of the thread.

          Comment


          • #7
            Binance is up. We all need to understand that the huge volume and many new comers have put big load on binance.

            Comment

            Working...
            X