Crypto Trading Strategies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto Trading Strategies

Disclaimer: The follow information included in this topic is NOT to be used for financial advice. Crypto currency trading is a very volatile market. Invest at your own risk and only invest with fiat you can afford to lose. If someone here claims to purchase or sell a crypto asset, that doesn't mean you should do the same. There is no technical data nor software algorithms that can predict a gain or loss in the market. Always....do your own research before investing.
    Last edited by dollarbill; 02-22-2018, 05:34 PM.

My plan is to take a sum of fiat and see how quickly I can make it grow or how fast I can lose it all...lol. I started out by purchasing Bitcoin and moved it into the Adzbuzz exchange. After that, Bitcoin increased by 20% in just a few days. I then moved 50% of my sum into Adzcoin. After a few more days, Bitcoin reached a peak and started back down. I noticed Adzcoin was holding a steady line so I moved 100% of my sum to Adzcoin. I may end up leaving it all in Adzcoin, but that's no fun. Who knows, anything is possible with crypto.

The market is down the last few days.

Current holdings = 100% Adzcoin
    Current ROI = 10%

Comment

lol i did the same bro ,i noticed many time that adzcoin holding steady ...maybe in the few coming months adzcoin will skyrocket

Comment

Nice strategy, I am doing similar, just play with my adzcoins I have on the exchange, and I earned a few more by doing so The price of the adzcoin will skyrocket once promo starts, and masternodes comes.

Comment

Interesting thread, it will be nice to see how it evolves and if more people will jump in to share experiences, and especially as more and more coins get added to the ADZbuzz Exchange to give more options to trade coins back on forth to (hopefully) make some profits.

Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

My holding 100% of adz coin so far but i do like trading with ether coin intraday its really very fast move buy and sell within a second u can see buy and sell so sell in high and buy in low good s tragedy to play with it IMO do it only with 2 to 5% of your total holding

Comment

Not much going on with the market the last couple of days. Went down a little. I did buy some Dash and moved it to the Adzbuzz exchange hoping to sell it for a little higher than I paid. Not a lot of action with this trade. So didn't sell any.

Current holdings = 75% Adzcoin / 25% Dash

Current ROI = 6%

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                Not much going on with the market the last couple of days. Went down a little. I did buy some Dash and moved it to the Adzbuzz exchange hoping to sell it for a little higher than I paid. Not a lot of action with this trade. So didn't sell any.

Current holdings = 75% Adzcoin / 25% Dash

Current ROI = 6%
                Hi, do you use Technical Analysis in your trades? I am sure your profitability will increase and you will find more trades. Anyways, the market is at downward trend overall, so patience is the name of the game at the moment
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Waiting for more pairs to be added to the exchange, then can do more trading. Would rather trade on the Adzbuzz exchange.

Comment

Can any one suggest which other alt coin will be best to buy for 1 or 2 years holding so that i can invest some part of my coin

Comment

• tris
                      tris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am holding neo, stratis, electroneum, kucoin, coss, iota, ethos, golem, cardano, carvertical

Do some research on the KIN token from the KIK messenger app. I like this one. They plan on being the main currencies for all in app purchases. I am holding this one for a least one year. Will see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X