ADZbuzz exchange listing top coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz exchange listing top coins

i have look at various top exchanges and not so good exchanges and done comparison

i think ADZbuzz should not just keep listing as many coins as possible but it should list top coins with high volume on coinmarketcap like for example first 300 coins and no more. there are so many dead coins and scam coins out there too and i dont think it is good idea to keep listing all

binance only have 250 coins which are top coins roughly and is 1 of best exchanges so it should not be about quantity but quality

yobit has so many coins but people think its 1 of the worst exchange out there

only way we can be top is list top coins with high demand and volume from coinmarketcap ranks, and have low fees with fast withdrawals and security

JensSteyaert a person say on bitcointalk that they had problems with sign up to vote on ADZbuzz because admin has disabled registration or something

is there any news sir about when exchange will be on separate domain and have good layout like binance ?

thankyou sir

Originally posted by alden View Post
    i have look at various top exchanges and not so good exchanges and done comparison

i think ADZbuzz should not just keep listing as many coins as possible but it should list top coins with high volume on coinmarketcap like for example first 300 coins and no more. there are so many dead coins and scam coins out there too and i dont think it is good idea to keep listing all

binance only have 250 coins which are top coins roughly and is 1 of best exchanges so it should not be about quantity but quality

yobit has so many coins but people think its 1 of the worst exchange out there

only way we can be top is list top coins with high demand and volume from coinmarketcap ranks, and have low fees with fast withdrawals and security

JensSteyaert a person say on bitcointalk that they had problems with sign up to vote on ADZbuzz because admin has disabled registration or something

is there any news sir about when exchange will be on separate domain and have good layout like binance ?

thankyou sir
    First of all i'm not sure about registrations, there seem to be new people signing up every day so I don't think something is wrong. Maybe they use a proxy or something to sign up not sure but we'll look into that.

About adding coins, well the coin vote is a good way to know which coins investors want. If people take the time to vote on the coin they will surely use our exchange. So in that sense it's the best way to find out which coins will be good for our exchange and we won't add coins that aren't worth adding as they will probably not get any votes at all anyways.

We do have the option to add any coin outside the voting as well because we will have several devs ading new coins. So it's possible that even though coins don't not enough votes they are added because we feel there is a big market of traders who are interested in the coin.

I think this is how it works in most exchanges actually, they have a public vote but also add coins because they have a high trading volume and/or are interestig projects.

PS: We will first add these coins before moving the exchange to a subdomain:

Bitcoin
    ADZcoin
    Dash
    Ethereum
    Ethereum Classic
    Bitcoin Cash
    Bitcoin Gold
    Litecoin

But we will already make the landing page look a little nicer before that though.
    Last edited by JensSteyaert; 02-26-2018, 10:29 PM.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

First of all i'm not sure about registrations, there seem to be new people signing up every day so I don't think something is wrong. Maybe they use a proxy or something to sign up not sure but we'll look into that.

About adding coins, well the coin vote is a good way to know which coins investors want. If people take the time to vote on the coin they will surely use our exchange. So in that sense it's the best way to find out which coins will be good for our exchange and we won't add coins that aren't worth adding as they will probably not get any votes at all anyways.

We do have the option to add any coin outside the voting as well because we will have several devs ading new coins. So it's possible that even though coins don't not enough votes they are added because we feel there is a big market of traders who are interested in the coin.

I think this is how it works in most exchanges actually, they have a public vote but also add coins because they have a high trading volume and/or are interestig projects.
      However I think we should also prevent shitcoins/scam coins from being voted on. We all know bitconnect was a ponzi yet it had people who loved it. Plus there are more coins like bitconnect. Adzbuzz should have a final say aka as long as it does not look like a scam for the coins to be listed.
      Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
      ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

However I think we should also prevent shitcoins/scam coins from being voted on. We all know bitconnect was a ponzi yet it had people who loved it. Plus there are more coins like bitconnect. Adzbuzz should have a final say aka as long as it does not look like a scam for the coins to be listed.
        That's certainly something we agree on.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

The error occurs if people click the 'register' link on the forum. I think that message should be removed because it is going to cause us to lose a lot of potential sign-ups. People do not understand the message as it is a bit confusing telling them to click the link above, but at the same time the 'register' button in the message is clickable too.

Why not remove the message or simply change the 'register' link so that it re-directs to the login page too?

Because when you start promoting potential people will fail to sign-up because of this.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_47.png Views:	1 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	16903

Last edited by mb001589; 02-27-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

mb001589 sir you are correct i have tried clicking register and it says disabled by admin, this is confusing other people and we can lose lot of signups this way and this need to be fixed

JensSteyaert and camohitmishra sir please pass this onto devs as this "register" button needs to be fixed. there are already people saying they cant vote because of this here are proof

Click image for larger version  Name:	adz problem 1.png Views:	1 Size:	32.2 KB ID:	16923

Click image for larger version  Name:	adz problem 2.png Views:	1 Size:	56.4 KB ID:	16924

this person is correct as i have tested "register" button on forum and it says disabled by admin here is proof of that:

Click image for larger version  Name:	register adz.png Views:	1 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	16925

Last edited by alden; 02-28-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              We'll check this issue, thanks for the screen shots.

Originally posted by alden View Post
            mb001589 sir you are correct i have tried clicking register and it says disabled by admin, this is confusing other people and we can lose lot of signups this way and this need to be fixed

JensSteyaert and camohitmishra sir please pass this onto devs as this "register" button needs to be fixed. there are already people saying they cant vote because of this here are proof
            The issue has been resolved. Users will be redirected to the Login / SignUp Page when they click on Register. Thanks for reporting it
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
            X