Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Bitcoin's price manipulation...(?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about Bitcoin's price manipulation...(?)

This really is an interesting read about the price manipulation of Bitcoin (and gold/silver for that matter):

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercr...on-is-the-goal

Are you a believer? Or is it all just a coincidence according to you?
    Discover how to get 200 ADZcoin for FREE

I need to read the article it is a long one. But I do believe that gold and silver has been manipulated and its price has been suppressed. Because they are both undervalued and its price has not corrected itself despite the tremendous hyper-inflation of fiat currency. So with that in mind it won't surprise me if Bitcoin also has manipulations from the elite either. But like I said I still need to read the article to see what it contends.

Comment

There are lot of factor to manipulate the price like i see in india we usually read in news paper that Govt are going to ban the criptocurrency and people are started to selling the coins and then in low rate big investor acquire the coin and sell them in higher rate and thats the game running always
      So what i mean there are many other factor to manipulate the price and its usually happen

Comment

Considering the knowledge that I already have on the "elite" and their financial manipulation I see no reason to doubt in those actions mentioned in the article.

And this is %#" sick if it's true....again.
        Last edited by Ammikas; 04-10-2018, 09:51 AM.
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

What do you think of this article and WHY are other publications silent about this?
          https://medium.com/@coinmarketcapped...e-c1246a953144

Comment

Working...
          X