Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTC shot up by more than $1200 within an hour!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC shot up by more than $1200 within an hour!

Hi, BTC just shot by more than $1200 in an hours time. Is it the reversal of downtrend?

Let's see from the perspective of Technical Analysis. We are nearing a resistance of around $6200. RSI was nearing 30 on daily charts. So a bounce was expected and the volume would decide whether bulls will take over or bears are still strong.
    What Now? There's a strong downtrend line at around $8k level on daily charts. So we have to see the coming few days where it closes. If it manages to stay above that line, then it needs to test the EMA 100 resistance at around $9k. If that crosses we can see the movement till around $12k which was the support level in Dec. If it crosses that, $17.3k mark will be tested before it reaches new high.

So technically speaking its still a long way to go but yeah, this sudden jump gave a nice feeling and a hope of uptrend It will be interesting to follow how BTC behaves in coming days.

I don't know if there is any news causing this jump, whether stock markets have any reason to do with it or economic decisions of some countries caused this jump. If you know this please mention in the comments.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Well it's about time for uptrend to start, it has been bearish a long time now. Bittrex allowes new signups that is maybe a reason, but ofcourse not the only one.

Comment

Some good traders say that maybe is a bull trap, so think twice before buying in. I m not professional trader, so dont ask me .

Comment

From how I see it, btc is warming up for another rally. I can almost promise you a 30k on the BTC/USD pair by the end of this year. I told a friend of mine in May last year that November 2017 would be phenomenal for crypto and it came to pass. Ladies and gentlemen, history is about to repeat itself, even if for one last time. Buckle up!

Comment

I really dont know much about it but one thing i must want to mentioned that one indian bitcoin exchange coinsecure got hacked on monday and 414 Bitcoin theft by hackers same i lissen about yobit and one Japanese exchange so i request to #Jens please take all major precaution to prevent such happening in future
          Last edited by mastwal; 04-13-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
            I really dont know much about it but one thing i must want to mentioned that one indian bitcoin exchange coinsecure got hacked on monday and 414 Bitcoin theft by hackers same i lissen about yobit and one Japanese exchange so i request to Jens please take all major precaution to prevent such happening in future
            As per the latest info and FIR copy being shown on their website, the exchange is not hacked. They are confident of their security system and suspect the insider job, the person who has the control of private keys.

ADZbuzz takes security very seriously and have developed a sound system. So all precautions have been taken
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

As per the latest info and FIR copy being shown on their website, the exchange is not hacked. They are confident of their security system and suspect the insider job, the person who has the control of private keys.

ADZbuzz takes security very seriously and have developed a sound system. So all precautions have been taken
              Thanks Mohit for explation it

Comment

Hi Jens,

We need a new, simple to use and security concious offline wallet to store our Adzcoins on our computers and smart mobile phones. I downloaded the present offline wallet on my computer I had problems using my computer it was freezing, not working properly etc so I had unstall it from my computer.

Right now I have no offline wallet to store my Adzcoins.

Please are your developers working on one?

It would be great to have a reliable, simple to use and a very strong security offline wallet before we soar high in the cryptos world.

What do you recommend?

I commend everyone for making this system what it is now and I know very soon Adzbuzz.com will be the toast of the cryptocurrency world.

Comment

Adzcoins are already secured and stored offline.

Comment

Working...
                  X