Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In 2018 and Beyond?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In 2018 and Beyond?

What is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 and beyond and the reasons why?

Plus basic cryptocurrency investing tips to help decide on whether a coin is worth investing in or not.

Thanks for this post! How does the law of supply and demand apply to a coin like KIN? There are so many coins!

Comment

• dollarbill
      dollarbill commented
      Editing a comment
      KIN plans to be the number one crypto coin used world wide. If they can accomplish that, they will need the large supply of tokens. Only time will tell.

Originally posted by mustang080892001aK4Yy2 View Post
    Thanks for this post! How does the law of supply and demand apply to a coin like KIN? There are so many coins!
    The law of supply and demand applies to all cryptocurrencies as individual coins.

Every coin on the market even though there are thousands would have its own supply and would need to have its own demand to make it somewhere.

So to find the supply of a coin simply look on Coinmarketcap. KIN has a circulating supply of 756 billions coins with a total supply of 10 trillion coins.

It is obvious that KIN would never reach the value of Bitcoin however it does not need to for early investors to make a lot of money even if it just reaches the value of an ADZcoin today if they bought in now.

As for demand I don't know how much of the video you watched but I explained the three questions one should ask to find out about the demand of any coin out there. I called it the 3 W's.

Who? Why? and What?

Now to answer those questions for any coin it does require a person to do a bit of research on the coin, it's concept and its purpose to be able to answer the 3 W's.

And as dollarbill said KIN plans to be the number one crypto coin used online within digital platforms and wants to become the most used coin out there.

The supply is huge so that there is no need for decimal points which would confuse many new people using it. So KIN can always be in whole numbers which is what people are used to when dealing with currency anyways.

And the demand would come from all of the users of the digital platforms that have incorporated KIN within their system.

Comment

Good info, Thanks!

Comment

@mb001589 really good video loaded with full information about adz coin and adzbuzz project...thanks for sharing...

Comment

@Miles Laval, Can you pl provide your Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In 2018 and Beyond? Video Material in pdf / ppt So that by using that we can invite more people..?

Comment

Originally posted by vnkvnk View Post
            @Miles Laval, Can you pl provide your Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In 2018 and Beyond? Video Material in pdf / ppt So that by using that we can invite more people..?
            Yeah I would upload it when I have the chance.

Comment

Working...
            X