Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Promotion

Hello Team,

Recently Facebook reported ADZbuzz Domain as spam. So we can't promote pur referral link on Facebook any more.

Same problem I was faced few years back when I was promoting Vidcomx. Facebook banned their domain so their developer team created new referral link which redirect to their main do⅝⅝main.

So now ADZbuzz need to do same. Developer team need to provide us fresh referral link to Promote ADZbuzz on Facebook. As we all know Facebook is main source to get referrals for any business. So this problem need to be solve as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Prashant Desai

Wondering what's the reason for that, why did FB block sharing from AZDbuzz? I guess everybody was sharing own community posts excessively and it was reported as abusive... It won't help promoting the business for sure. Unfortunately ADZbuzz posts have "Spam" classification in Reddit as well.
    Last edited by Matt_Rocass; 06-26-2018, 12:18 PM.
    Discover The World

Comment

facebook is deleting and blocking anything mlm or crypto or ico, it is written in their new TOS at #29. They are lame and on their way out imo
      Last edited by amocat; 06-26-2018, 06:57 PM.
      Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
        Matt_Rocass commented
        Editing a comment
        Stupid thing they did it I see they removed every post coming from ADZbuzz (even though it is just sharing articles that has nothing to do with crypto) retrospectively as well. Let all crypto community of FB come to ADZbuzz

• amocat
        amocat commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Matt, yeah they removed all my shares =just the pics and links and left the remains, what a mess it took me hours to undo, but at least i know i was paid for those shares and facebook was mad about that hahaha, yep let the migration happen!

Facebook reverses it's crypto ban, but with some rules, read it here: https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/fa.../?guccounter=1

Comment

• amocat
        amocat commented
        Editing a comment
        that's interesting, thanks for sharing tris, i see they lift the ban for "approved" ads, they approved mine but then in the middle of a promotion they unapproved it. but we'll see, better go test it, lol

• tris
        tris commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, you're welcome, have to see how will it go from now on, but it sure is good news.
    Working...
    X