Feedback on Neobux and Clicksense Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Neobux and Clicksense Registration

I just want to share my experience with my referrals when I informed them about the need to register with Neobux and Clicksense.

I personally know my referrals so I usually communicate with them via messenger or SMS. I assume that they are like most of our members who are not actively reading the forums and rely on someone else particularly their sponsor (me) to provide them updates.

The feedback that I got was that the process for them to register with Neobux and Clicksense is very tedious.

1. First they need to access the update where the link for registering in Neobux and Clicksense is located.
    2. Then they need to click on the Neobux and Clicksense link and register.
    3. Some of them are new to PTC so are not familiar with Skrill or Payza and I have to explain further how this works. Part of the registration is to provide an email connected with Skrill and Payza. So to new members, they need to register with Skrill or Payza and they needed guidance on this.
    4. Some of them already have an account with Neobux and Clicksense and have the same concerns as what most people in the forum have posted. So I explained the workaround to this.
    5. Once registered, I have to explain also that they need to update their account in Adzbuzz to ensure that their account in Neobux and Clicksense is captured by the system.
    6. Finally I have to explain that they need to log in to neobux or clicksense everyday as part of the daily requirement, apart from logging in to adzbuzz, to earn in member pool 1. They understand this but are not ok with going outside the adbuzz platform to do this. They prefer that Neobux and clicksense are linked with Adzbuzz so that they don’t have to open and log in to multiple platforms.

Please bear in mind that I explained all of this through messenger or SMS because I know these people. I still have to wait if they will act on it or not.

How about those sponsors who do not personally know their referrals or just bought referrals and have more than 10 referrals? The only way for them to communicate with these people is through the internal message system of adzbuzz or through email which they could read or ignore. And if they are communicating through the internal message system of adzbuzz or email, how would the sponsor know if their referrals are new to PTC or already have an account to guide them accordingly? How many of their referrals will inform their sponsors or reply to the message? If they have more than 10 referrals that would need their guidance, how will they manage this? At this point there are already too much “ifs”.

If you refer again to the steps to be taken above, it seems very easy and simple to do. Steps 1, 2 and 5 are easy. Its steps 3, 4 and 6 that will pose as roadblocks to people who are not proactive. It is in these steps where most people will find themselves uncertain or confused on what to do. And we know that most people who gets confused or uncertain on what they need to do simply give up.

I am providing this feedback in anticipation of a probable decline in active members if steps 3, 4 and 6 are not addressed properly. I say a probable decline in active members because if these members are earning through member pool 1 alone and they have not registered with Neobux and Clicksense, they would eventually notice that they have stopped earning and would probably stop logging in adzbuzz instead of finding out why this is so. This feedback is also given to make each member aware of the challenges that they may face when communicating this with their referrals so that as early as now they could devise a plan on how to address these challenges and make their communications more effective.
    Last edited by AlvinP; 10-11-2017, 05:15 AM.

Hi, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. However, its only a matter of perception. Signing up to Neobux is same as any other site. And we do not need an account in Payza and Skrill to use Neobux. Thats only required when we want to withdraw money from Neobux which is members' personal choice. I personally will use my earnings in Neobux to advertisand use them whatever way they want e ADZbuzz. This way I would get referrals from there which is potentially many times more than few dollars I earn. But if members want to withdraw their earnings they would need to comply with policies of Neobux or Clixsense. Its like getting a JOB in some company and opening an account in the bank with which that company has contract with.

Moreover, Neobux or Clixsense are not the only ways to earn from Members Pool. Its just the start and more ways are soon to launch like ADZbuzz Titan, social panel or upgrade offer, so people will have many choices. However, if people just spend few minutes of their time on these sites they can not only earn for themselves and use that in whatever way they want but also contribute in company's growth which basically means growth of every member including himself / herself. That's the motivation for many members to go with this plan.

Regarding finding the affiliate link, we have planned to advertise on ADZbuzz these offer, so link will be accessible easily.

Comment

This is exactly my point Mohit. It is a matter of perception. Right now there are 1,000+ members registered on the forum and only 200+ are active. This is 20% of the population. Doesn't this mean that as of this moment only 200 members are probably aware of what is currently happening? Doesn't this also mean that it is up to these 200 members to reach out to or correct the perception of the other 5,000+ members?

I agree with what you have said. I know and understand these facts because I have been an active member of the forum. But right now, who is our audience? How many are here and will be here to read what you or I have just said? It is just up to us to correct this perception and only us who could reach out to the other members that is why I said it will be a challenge and posed the challenges that will be encountered because I have encountered it already.

Comment

I have also contact the my referral and everyone have the different view some are agree, some are not and some are registered already in neobux as they read update usually but then if we think deeply and suppose there are even 1000 members who use neobux and click 10 to 15 ads its really boost and buy back will start which is very important for every one adzbuzz member and more important its control the daily login income and further its just benifit for all either company or members and in past there was many more implementation some one work some one not which means its process of future benifit for everyone so i feel lets see

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinP View Post
          This is exactly my point Mohit. It is a matter of perception. Right now there are 1,000+ members registered on the forum and only 200+ are active. This is 20% of the population. Doesn't this mean that as of this moment only 200 members are probably aware of what is currently happening? Doesn't this also mean that it is up to these 200 members to reach out to or correct the perception of the other 5,000+ members?

I agree with what you have said. I know and understand these facts because I have been an active member of the forum. But right now, who is our audience? How many are here and will be here to read what you or I have just said? It is just up to us to correct this perception and only us who could reach out to the other members that is why I said it will be a challenge and posed the challenges that will be encountered because I have encountered it already.
          Hi AlvinP This exactly means what you're saying. Its up to us to spread the benefits of ADZbuzz. Its these 200 members that will form the basis to reach 2 billion members. Its these 200 members that will spread the news like a wildfire. But we need these 200 members (or whatever the number is) to stick up to the challenge. There's no room of disappointment when we have a target to achieve. There are no stoppages. We can relax our minds and we should but we can't stop and there's nothing that's gonna make us stop. We will achieve our target sooner or later, we will adapt to changes that the system feels necessary for success, we will make our focus so strong that other will automatically flow in that. We exude the purpose, we spread the vibes that attract people who will help us achieve our goals. These 200 members are company's mouth, we should make it loudspeakers and I am confident we have full support of our members. They are and will not stop spreading the brand ADZbuzz everywhere and then they will reap the rewards forever, financially as well as by becoming an inspiration for others.

Comment

Working...
          X