Redirecting The Ads to be Clicked to Adzbuzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirecting The Ads to be Clicked to Adzbuzz

Is there a way for Neobux and Clicksense to redirect the ads that we need to click to Adzbuzz? Can something be worked out between Adbuzz, Neobux and Clicksense platform so that a part of their systems could be linked just for the ads to be clicked. Or can an arrangement between Adzbuzz, Neobux and Clicksense be made that ads redirected to and clicked from Adzbuzz will be credited to Adzbuzz?

I am 100% in agreement with AlvinP, as for me, i have talk to 10 adzbuzz members and only one is willing to have a try. some are ex-Neobux or Clicksense members who had bad experience with them. So i think the sign up with be small nos. Most members will not do it as they hate PTC.

Comment

There is a browser extension for Neobux which notifies whenever there are new ads. That works for me as I dont have to login to Neobux in vain. When I see that notification I go there and with 80-90 secs my day's work is done. It really takes this much of time to contribute in company's success and so in their's.

However, there will be other ways to be introduces soon. I am sure people will like one or more of them. There will be variety of things for people to choose from and people can choose all.

Comment

Well, in my opinion Neobux is crap. Same goes for each and every PTC site (I haven't even tried Clicksense).

But, if it helps ADZbuzz and thus the whole community, I'm willing to spend a couple of minutes to click the same 4 ads (as it seems) every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post
          Well, in my opinion Neobux is crap. Same goes for each and every PTC site (I haven't even tried Clicksense).

But, if it helps ADZbuzz and thus the whole community, I'm willing to spend a couple of minutes to click the same 4 ads (as it seems) every day.
          Yeah this is the attitude that would help the business and we expect this from more people. Thanks Tarithel

By the way, showing same ads is because of repetition law. It get stuck to people's mind which is what the purpose of advertising is.

Comment

• Tarithel
            Tarithel commented
            Editing a comment
            No no. Thank You. You are doing such a good job here, always so helpful in answering the questions people post here

Oh, and I don't mind the same ads every day, it just makes the process easier when you have seen them before and can just close them as soon as the close-button appears. Which reminds me, I haven't done those 4 clicks yet today, so onwards to Neobux ...

• camohitmishra
            camohitmishra commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha ha! Yeah Even though being a Gold Member just spending 90 secs to click 4 Orange ads is nothing seeing the bigger picture. And thanks, I am just trying to help to my best ability as most people do here
        Working...
        X