Activity Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity Log

Activity log is way behind. It shows last activity on 11.08 and only 3 activities. I have been active way more than that

Thank you!

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
    Activity log is way behind. It shows last activity on 11.08 and only 3 activities. I have been active way more than that

Thank you!
    Absolutely! Good catch, my "activity" ends on Jul 31,

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post

Thank you!
      Thanks for the report, Yes I can also replicate this on my end. I will create a ticket for this.

Dev Team

Comment

Oh, good catch Armin. I'm also missing almost everything since July 25th. Nice to see that devs are reacting so fast, thanks Dev Team

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah looks like they are sneaking around the corner always

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, that's one of the reasons why I like ADZbuzz.

New updates are pushed on live including the fix for this one. If this issue still occur please let us know.

Thanks,

Dev Team

Comment

Originally posted by kirby View Post
          New updates are pushed on live including the fix for this one. If this issue still occur please let us know.

Thanks,

Dev Team
          I just checked my activity log and no change. I'm still missing almost everything since July 25th. Not a big deal for me though, I just thought to answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

I just checked my activity log and no change. I'm still missing almost everything since July 25th. Not a big deal for me though, I just thought to answer your question.
            Try hard refresh (if you haven't done so already) because it works fine with me. (Chrome, win7)
            PS Congrats on your first two stripes

Comment

• Tarithel
              Tarithel commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Ammikas, I'll try that.

And btw I have no idea how I got those two stripes, yesterday I had none if I'm not mistaken.

Just want to share that my activity log is current. Maybe it is affecting pioneer members and not the new ones? Or maybe you guys have so many activities that the system could not cope anymore. (kidding) Tarithel nice profile pic. It suits you well. =) You must have mined those two stripes with your pickaxe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

Does the new activities on your end still not logging on your activity logs?
              We found out that the all user activity logs was not saved on the database for that period (bugs).

Comment

Originally posted by kirby View Post

Does the new activities on your end still not logging on your activity logs?
                We found out that the all user activity logs was not saved on the database for that period (bugs).
                Yup, still missing almost all of my activity since July 25th. The latest log entry is from Aug 11th.

Comment

Working...
                X