Manager / admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager / admin

If I make (as a manager of certain community) somebody as an admin, is he (based on his activity) earning too?
    Am i wrong saying NO?
    Corksson

Hi, you're correct in saying NO. Only the owner of the community earns. But you can make someone admin if you want that person to manage your community and you can have a separate deal with that person for remuneration etc (whatever you want).
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

No they don't earn. They just have the ability to post using the adznouncer, add other admins, remove people from your community, and change the display picture.

Only the community manager earns though.

Comment

Thanks, another one:
        does it make sense (earning) to like my own post?
        Corksson

Comment

Originally posted by Corksson View Post
          Thanks, another one:
          does it make sense (earning) to like my own post?
          Hi, this has been answered before. No one is stopping you to like your own post. Its understandable you like what you share or write and hence you share / write it. But whether liking your own post earns you or not, is something part of the algorithm which is not meant to be discussed.
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks for your answer, Mohit, i sadly missed the proper session.
            Corksson

Comment

asking for a friend, "How and where do I claim a community I want that is NOT on the 'unmanaged communities' page?" My friend bought GoldMember and community deal, and wants to know where to put in the URL to get the one he bought. thanks for any help on this... edit- it used to be to Share thru adzbuzzer.. is it now just the Share button at top put in url and get asked to claim? Edit#2- what is the procedure to transfer ownership of community to another member, thru support ticket or settings on community? thank you
            Last edited by amocat; 12-23-2017, 07:13 PM.
            Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              To transfer ownership if that is allowed could only be done via support. And the way to claim a community is just by sharing a post from the site onto ADZbuzz and if the community does not have a manager it would ask you if you want to be the manager or not.

• amocat
              amocat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks bro, appreciate it
          Working...
          X