X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good one, thanks!
    Discover The World

Comment

This is a nice improvement. Will those feeds be the only ones that show on our main timeline, or is that still on the to do list?

Comment

• kirby
        kirby commented
        Editing a comment
        This one still on the todo list , this will be added after the rss features finish.

Can any one create a video tutorial on RSS feed.? I am still confused how to use this..

Comment

Or step by step use..

Comment

Originally posted by santosh52 View Post
          Can any one create a video tutorial on RSS feed.? I am still confused how to use this..
          What do you want exactly? How to find the correct RSS feed from the site and correct settings in community so posts will be shared automatically?
          < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• santosh52
            santosh52 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes correct..
            How to find the correct RSS feed from the site and correct settings in community so posts will be shared automatically?
            And second if site has no RSS enable than. Settings because crawling is also not working..
            I have a fully woned [100%] community that never given a single AdZ coin, although that is tokenized and have 27 members as well. How it is possible??

• Ammikas
            Ammikas commented
            Editing a comment
            santosh52 you may get some help from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2TG9mBh7eM

And what is the name of your community?

Hi, the below link may help you. Also please elaborate your question so that we can help

RSS FAQ
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

I have a fully woned [100%] community that never given a single AdZ coin, although that is tokenized and have 27 members as well. How it is possible??
            https://adzbuzz.com/i/531a0a52

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Working...
              X